Nice view - Minho

SHINee Reality

“I can’t believe this place! Look at the view! WOW!”

You said staring outside the window, your hands touching the cold glass.

“Do you like it that much?” Your fiancé asked taking off his coat and placing it on top of his bed.

“Do I like it?! This is the best idea for a romantic weekend!” You tried to open the door of the balcony but you were too excited that you couldn’t do it.

Minho approached you, ing the sleeves of his shirt in his own y way and stopping behind you.

“Need any help?”

You stuttered staring at his chest and then slowly up at the skin of his neck; Adams apple and finally his handsome face.

“Yes?” you mumbled smiling slightly letting him know you weren’t indifferent to him.

He leaned over you, his hand reaching for the handle of the door and opened it swiftly for you.

You happily walked outside and he followed you.

Paris! The city of romance! You couldn’t stop thinking about everything you wanted to visit and do the following day.

The stars shined brightly in the sky and you inhaled the fresh night air.

“I’m so happy!”

You giggled before feeling him circle you with his arms, back hugging you.

“I’m so happy!” he said against you, making you all giddy inside.

“Thank you for bringing me here! BEST WEEKEND EVER!”

Minho laughed pulling you even closer to him.

His hands caressed your body and you swallowed in expectation.

That beautiful bed inside the room was going to be really useful.

He released you suddenly and walked inside the room.

“It’s cold here and I’m tired. I’m going to sleep!”

Minho started to his shirt the moment you entered the room again, closing the door of the balcony.

“Already?”

He chuckled placing his shirt on top of a small armchair and started taking his pants off.

“I actually brought a nice magazine about soccer that I’m dying to read!”

You frowned watching him in his boxers while he sat on the beautiful bed grabbing his magazine from inside a brown paper bag.

You crossed your arms clearly upset. Soccer wasn’t very romantic! But he didn’t seem to notice.

“Minhoooo…” you purred sating on the bed.

“Hum?” he answered absent minded reading his magazine.

“I´m not sleepy…..” you caressed his bare feet and he moved them away.

“YA…I’m trying to read!”

He complained not even looking in your direction.

You stood up from your bed grabbing your bag and stormed out to the bathroom.

Time for plan B!

Minho watched you run away, from behind his magazine. His plan was working. He loved when you were frustrated and tried to seduce him.

You took 15 minutes to dress up your y nightgown, which you prepared for that weekend, and get back to the room.

Minho was still reading the magazine, or pretending too and you knelled on top of the bed, staying in all fours watching him.

“Miiiiinhhhhooooo….”

“Yes?” he asked still not looking.

“I love the view outside….do you like the view inside?” you asked innocently, laying down in the bed in a way he could see your cleavage.

“Huh?” he looked at you finally, his eyes setting on your cleavage right away "Huh? Oh yeah, this view is nice." 

“It is right? Want to see more?” you asked crawling to him, your hand caressing his stomach.

“Yes….I think I do!”

“More than soccer?” you asked playing with your hair, curling it with your fingers.

“Hum…” he frowned in thought and you hit him making him giggle. “I’m joking! Way better than soccer!”

You grabbed his magazine and threw it to the middle of the room. Minho stared at it sadly for a moment and then grabbed you, pulling you down to the bed.

You giggled while he started to undress you.

“I think I need to punish you for that…”

“Please do so….soccer !”

“YA!”

You giggled while he attacked you with kisses.

 

image