Hug ~ Onew

SHINee Reality

'Why are you hugging me?'  Onew asked confused but you didn’t move right away.

“You are my best friend!” you said trying to hold the tears. Jinki, also known as Onew was your best friend until he decided to sing and be an idol.  Now you didn’t see him much and you only talked once in a while.

“I missed you too!” he said smiling beautifully and making you look away to prevent a tear from falling.

“Did you visit your mom yet?” you asked pretending that everything was fine.

“Yes. I’m staying there. I missed them so much. I’m glad I have this days off to be with them….and you!”

Those words hurt more than he could ever imagine.

“Yes…” you answered weakly and he grabbed your chin gently and rose your head.

“You are crying.” He stated sadly. “Why?  Did you miss me that much?”

You nodded, tears starting to fall. You couldn’t help it anymore. He was the man you loved secretly for years. There was no one else beside him.

You tried dating other guys, some of them were nice and good for you but in the end there was only Jinki in your heart.

“Jinki you are a pabo!” you said upset cleaning your eyes with your hands.

He stared at you like a little boy, the one you met a long time ago and stole your heart.

His pouting lips were the last straw and you did what you always imagined doing one day.

You kissed him softly but intensely. He didn’t move and stared at you with his eyes wide open.

You released a desperate cry realizing what you did. You wanted to die. Now everything was ruined. You would lose his friendship too.

“I’m sorry….I love you” you said foolishly and he watched you run away, disappearing in the middle of the cars leaving him behind.

Jinki touched his lips thinking about what he felt and what just happened.

He loved you too. He did for a long time but he tried to erase his feelings and be your friend instead and now…now you confess..

He smiled in joy grabbing his bag from the floor and running after you.

Onew wanted to show you what a real kiss tasted like. 

image