He Totally Forgot - BIGBANG T.O.P

One-Shot Collection - Random

Pairing: SeunghyunXFemaleOC(Max)


        I examine my nails for the ninetieth time today, I swear. I can't see if my nail art chipped or smudged from five minutes ago. Why do I keep freaking out over this? I want it to look perfect for today. I worked hard on it.

        Warm, large hands cover my eyes and a strong chin rests on my shoulder. I smell his scent of faint cigarette smoke, fine wine, and strawberry icing. I smile gently.

        "Guess who!" He's changed his voice to be much higher, and it makes him sound like a twelve-year-old boy.

         "Choi Seunghyun-ssi," I say, removing his hands from my eyes and holding them around my shoulders. 

        He kisses my cheek. "You guessed correctly," he says, his natural bass timbre returning. He rests his head back down on my shoulder. "What were you standing there doing?"

        I show him my nail polish. "Ta-da!" I announce.

        "It's lovely!" He says. "Just like you."

        I would probably be blushing a bit now, but it doesn't ever show on me. I'm not pale enough, which is funny to me.

        "Thank you," I say. I his hair gently. "You're hair's getting longer."

        "Yeah," he says wryly. "Do you want me to cut it?"

        "No! Please don't! I like it. You look younger with bangs."

        He turns around in my arms and studies me for a moment. "They make you look so sophisticated, and not to mention cute."

        "We're twinning!" I've pushed my bangs to the side and kept the rest of my hair down, like his.

        He chuckles. "We are!"

        "What are we doing today?" I ask.

        "Today?" He looks very confused. Did he forget what today was?

        "You told me to meet you out here. Are we going on a date? On a walk? To a movie?"

        "I want to walk with you for a while." He holds out his hand and I take it, shoving my other hand into the pocket of my white overalls.

        I have a sinking feeling that he forgot.

        "What's eating you, Moxie?" he asks a few minutes later.

        I shake my head, my dark brown hair hitting me in the face. "Nothing." I play with my headphones in my large pocket. I run my thumb over the smooth screen of my phone.

        "Max." He stops. "I know my girl is sad. Tell me what's up, sweetie."

        "I'm fine, Seunghyun." I smile the best I can. "Really."

        He gives me a dissatisfied pout. "No, you're not. But I'll stop asking."

        He's right. I'm not ok. He totally forgot.

        I don't even notice that he's walked us in a huge circle back to my house. I look up in surprise, then up at him, then back at my house.

        "What . . . " I trail off. "Why . . . Why are we here?"

        He smiles mischievously. "You'll see. Keys, please." He holds out his palm and I place my key on top of it.

        He unlocks the door, but he doesn't quite go inside. He turns around instead, with his back on the door. "You thought I forgot what today was, but I haven't forgotten in the least. Come inside."

        I follow him through the door and close it after me. We put our shoes away and he leads me to my bedroom. I sit down on the bed and he sits next to me, still holding my hand. He kisses me quickly. I smile and kiss him back.

        "Surprise!" I hear all around me.

        I pull back and look at my smiling friends coming in to hug me. The mass of people wrap their arms around me and knock me back onto the bed. We all laugh and they slowly release me. All but one let go. Seunghyun's holding me the tightest, his arms around my waist and his face in my hair.

        "Happy birthday, baby," he murmurs. "I love you, sweet Max. Thank you for being born."

        "I love you, too. Thank you for sharing today with me."

        "Let's go have fun, shall we?" 


A/N: I'm not sure what this was, but it seemed fluffy at the time. Aaaaand since it's my birthday, I thought I would write a birthday oneshot with my ultimate bias and one of my 329388229592192303 OCs, and so this happened. I had fun writing this, even though it's so short, and I had fun today.