Smiling Angel - BIGBANG Daesung REQUESTED

One-Shot Collection - Random

For my dear Unnie

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

 

Smiling Angel - Fluffy Oneshot

Pairing: Daesung/Victoria

 



        Where is he? I've been waiting for a little bit . . .

        I don't really mind sitting outside of the ice cream shop if it means that I can see my Oppa again. It's been a little while, but I'm happy that he agreed to meet me.

        I hear running footsteps to my left. His fluffy brown hair bounces with each footfall. He's waving at me and smiling that perfect little smile of his.

        "I'm sorry I'm late, Victoria," he apologizes.

        I stand up to greet him. "It's ok," I smile.

        Daesung looks really beautiful today.

        "Have you been waiting long?" he asks. "Let's go inside."

        "I think it was ten minutes, but it's really ok, oppa."

        He opens the door for me and purses his lips. "No it's not. I told you I'd be here at a certain time and I didn't pull through."

        "It was really nice out, and it's warm, so that made up for it," I say, getting us a spot in line.

        "You're so optimistic and kind, and I love that about you, Victoria. You're really special."

        I'm glad he isn't looking at me, otherwise he would have seen me go red. "Thank you," I say quietly.

        "What would you like?" the lady behind the counter asks.

        "I'll take one scoop of butter pecan, please," I say.

        "I'll have the same, and two waters please," Daesung says pleasantly. Ah, he's so charming!

        The cashier hands him his change and we take our ice cream and drinks.

        "Is this ok?" Dae asks, referring to a table by the window. "I like to watch people outside sometimes."

        "Sure, oppa!" I smile. The table is out of the walkway but not too close to the door. He pulls out the chair for me and I sit down gratefully.

        "How are you today?" he asks, folding his hands and rests his chin on them.

        "I'm great, now that I'm with you. I still can't believe that this is happening!"

        "Oh, why?" He pauses, his spoon right in front of his mouth.

        Because I've liked you for a lot of years and we had only talked a few times in the past and I really wanted to get to know you and I really like you still and you're wonderful.

        "You have a busy schedule," I say. I'm glad the rest of that stayed in my head.

         "I can always make time for you," he grins, patting my hand.

        Does he . . . like me back? Eh, maybe, maybe not.

        We eat the rest of out ice cream, chatting quietly and talking about things going on outside the window, laughing at a little dog jumping all over a little girl and making her smile and counting cars. I'm really happy to be sitting here with him.

        "I can take your trash," he offers.

        "Thank you," I smile. I wait for him to leave before I put my forehead on the table and squeal quietly from happiness.

        "Omo, are you ok?" He puts his hand on my shoulder and I sit up, still grinning widely.

        "Did you know that this table smells like cherries?" It does, so it's not totally random that I said that.

         He raises his eyebrows and puts his head on the table the same way. "It does!" he announces happily.

        We laugh. I reach across the table and push his hair out of his face back into its lovely center part. "There," I smile. "Now I can see you again."

        He gives me an angelic eyesmile and my heart melts. "Thank you, Victoria." He bites his lip. "I was also wondering if you would want to go see a movie with me? We don't have to go if you don't want to."

        "I'd love to, oppa! What are we going to see?"

        "You pick."

        "What time?"

        "Is now ok?"

        "I'm sure I can find something playing soon."

        We stand up and walk outside to the theater. He gently places his arm on my shoulder. I nearly drop my phone, but I keep hold of it.

        "Would you want to see a scary film?" I ask, looking up at him.

        "Whatever you'd like!" He looks a tiny bit nervous, but his brow quickly unfurrows.

        "Ok."

        We get our tickets and snacks and find the theater. He suddenly takes my hand and kisses my forehead right outside the theater.

        "You're really pretty, do you know that?" he whispers.

        I look up at him, blushing heavily. I look back down

        He lifts my chin in his other hand. "What's wrong?"

        I can barely speak. "You're just . . . " I trail off. "Wow. Wow. I can't believe that you . . . " I sigh deeply.

        "It's ok," he says gently. "Try again whenever you're ready."

        "I've always liked you," I finally say.

        "You have? Really?" He looks like he's about to fall over in his happiness.

        "Yes, for the longest time. I hope that doesn't sound creepy!"

        "Not at all!" he laughs. "Because I like you, too. Oh. We're going to be late for the movie!"

        I take his hand and we run the best we can to the right theater for the show. I get us a couple of seats and we sit through the promos, making sure our phones don't become a disturbance.

        "You seemed worried earlier," I whisper, opening my nachos. They're so noisy!

        "I'm not good with scary things," he admits. "I'm getting better with my hyungs constantly scaring and pranking me."

        "I'm glad you're getting better," I giggle, "but that probably doesn't feel good always having to watch your back."

         "Oh, I don't mind," he smiles. "It's kinda fun sometimes. Sometimes."

         We laugh quietly.

         "I'll be here for you, oppa," I say. "I like scary films."

         "Thank you, sweetie," he says quietly. He leans over and kisses my forehead.

        I'm screaming on the inside. He said he liked me. Kang Daesung likes me. Kang Daesung likes me. I can't even focus on the film! He jumps a few times and leans his head on my shoulder at certain points. I hug him tightly and l tell him when he can look again. 

        After the movie is over, we throw away our trash and leave. He looks a little subdued and sad even.

        "What's wrong, oppa?" I ask. 

        "I'm still a little shaken from the movie," he admits, rubbing his neck. "You're really brave, Victoria."

         "You think so?"

        He nods. "And Vic? I don't just like you. I love you."

        I stand on my toes and quickly kiss him before he can react. "I love you too, Kang Daesung."

        He's a bit startled, but his hand reaches out to cup my cheek and he leans into the kiss. I hug him tightly. He pulls back reluctantly after a while. He looks down at me with a smile and my cheek with his thumb.

        "Will you go out with me?" he asks. 

        "Really? Yes! Of course I will!"

        He gives me a dazzling eyesmile, his whole face an explosion of happiness.

        "Ah, Oppa, your eyesmile is so cute!" I say in a singsong voice, pinching his cheek lightly.

        "You're much cuter," he croons.

        "Do you really think so?"

        He nods in response. "You're perfect to me."

        "I think you're perfect."

        "Really?"

        "Yes. You were always like my own angel, from the way you smile to your kind heart and beautiful soul."

        "I'm really touched by you saying this. To tell you the truth, I thought the same of you."

        I can't take this grin off my face.

        "Come on," he says, taking my hand. "It's getting dark. Let's get you home."

        I walk home hand-in-hand with my smiling angel, Kang Daesung.