The Plan

Uri Sarang - Our Love

Chapter 21

 

Sara crossed her arms over her chest and glared at them. Once they reached the 11thfloor, she was taken to their apartment. She recognized it from the last time that she had been there to look after Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun entered in the passkey, and she followed them moodily inside. She didn’t understand what the need was for all this trickery. She had just gotten out of hospital, and she wanted to rest back in her own apartment. Just what were they up to?

 

Kyuhyun entered last, and quickly closed the door behind him. Once he made sure that it was locked, he promptly sat down in front of it, blocking her way out.

 

Sara looked at him and laughed at his childish behavior. “Kyuhyun, tell me what’s going on please”, she said to him.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t say anything, but simply pointed behind her. She turned around, and saw Yesung and Sungmin enter the room.

 

“You guys actually did it!” Yesung said in excitement. “Well done!”

 

Ryeowook sat next to Kyuhyun on the floor, and they both saluted their hyung

“Of course we did it. No one else could have gotten her here so easily”. Ryeowook said smugly.

 

Sara was getting frustrated now. “Yesung Oppa, just what…”

Yesung took her hand, and made her sit on a nearby couch. Sungmin sat down on her other side.

 

“Sara, we all spoke about it, and decided that the best thing is for you to stay with us for a few days. Just until your leg gets better”, he said to her.

 

Sara blinked a few times, trying to take it all in, and then said,

“Are you guy’s crazy? Why would I stay in a dorm full of boys? I’m all better now; I can take care of myself. And what about all my clothes? Where would I sleep? I can’t stay here Oppa, I would just be a bother to you all”.

 

“Sara, you won’t be a bother at all. We want to take care of you. And anyway, you can’t go back to your apartment yet. The elevator still isn’t fixed. How will you make it up the stairs?’ Sungmin said to her.

 

The real truth was that the elevator had been fixed that same day. The boys just saw fit not to give her that piece of information.

 

“Don’t worry about your clothes. We went up and got a few things while you were in hospital”, Kyuhyun said from the floor.

 

He glanced at Ryeowook, and then turned his face away in embarrassment. The two of them had gone up earlier, and had to play rock paper scissors to see who would be the one to pack her clothes. The game had gotten fiercer when it had come to packing her undergarments. Kyuhyun had won.

 

Sara didn’t know what to say. She didn’t mind staying all that much, but she was more concerned about them. “Listen”, she said. “I found out about what you guys do for a living. You’re all a part of Super Junior. Doesn’t that mean that you are busy all the time? Why would you burden yourselves with having to take care of me?”

 

“All that doesn’t matter”, Sungmin said. Even if we have schedules, one of us will almost always be home, so you won’t be alone”

 

Sara still didn’t look convinced, so Kyuhyun got up, and came over to her. He knelt in front of her, and took her hands in his.

 

“Sarang-ah”, he said gently. “You have no family here. And the only person who you identified as your Oppa is Yesung. If he wants you to stay, then you have to. It’s only proper. Besides, I can repay you for all the time you took in taking care of me”. He smiled at her, and could see that she was wavering. They just needed one more convincing argument.

 

Sungmin put his hand on her shoulder, and turned her towards him.

“Sara, please stay”, he said to her. Sara looked at Sungmin, then at Kyuhyun and Yesung. Finally she looked over at Ryeowook who was still guarding the door. He nodded his head eagerly, and gave her two thumbs up.

 

She sighed and said “Ok, I guess I could…”

 

Before she could finish her sentence, they all erupted into cheers. Sara laughed as they jumped about in victory, hugging each other, and arguing over who worked the hardest in convincing her.