Little kids,Little brat

Little kids,Little brat

Two boys running around in the park. The one is a little kid that has a beautiful face and the other one is a little kid that has a handsome face. They have a routine that they will play together in the park after lunch until they are get tired.

                “Yunnie,caught me if you can,hahahhaahha..yunnie paboo,you can't caught me.hahahha,, yunnie bear paboo..!!! the beautiful kid running fast not give a chance to get caught by the other.

                “Joongie..dont call me paboo,yah..!!you’ll regret if I can caught you.” The handsome kid also running fast to chase the beautiful one.

After 20 minutes…

                “Bruuk..!!” jaejoong falls and he’s crying

                “Huwaaaa,,huwaaaa...yunnie..my knee is hurt..hiks..hiks..joongie will die,yunnie..huwwaa..joongie doesnt want to die..hiks..hiks..”jaejoong crying

                “Yah joongie,you won't die,let me see you knee.”yunho comes and seeing jaejoong knee,it just have a scratch,but is bleeding. Then yunho blows some air on jaejoong knee and then kiss that. Suddenly jaejoong feels that his knee is not too hurt again but still hurting a bit.

                “It’s okay now?” yunho smile and jaejoong just nodding his head.

                “Let’s back to your home, you can walk?” yunho asks,still with his smile and jaejoong just shaking his head.

                “Then I’ll give you a piggy back.” Yunho gives jaejoong a piggy back and walking to jaejoong house.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In Jaejoong’s house

                “where is your mother joongie?it’s feel quite here.”

                “I don’t know,maybe in the kitchen.”

                “but I don’t think so,let’s just wash your wound first.”

Both of them go to bathroom and washing jaejoong wound. After that yunho searching some plester,while jaejoong sits and wait in living room. Yunho comeback in a sec with a plester in his palm, then he puts that plester in jaejoong knee.

“See,is not hurt again right?”

“yeah yunnie,you’re not a paboo again,because you save joongie live.” And they are chuckle together.

“what are we going to do now?should we back to the park?” yunho asks jaejoong with a question look.

“No yunnie, I’m tired. Let’s play some video games in my room.”

“yeah joongie,let’s go to your room.”

but when they passed through a room, they heard voices coming from the room, exactly like a person screaming.

“Yunnie, what is that?is it a ghost?” jaejoong become pale, because he hates and afraid  with a ghost thing.

“ghost?but ghost not screaming, joongie. Is your hyung had comeback?? It like his voice,I think. Isn't this your hyung room,joongie?” jaejoong focus,and listening that voices.

“yup,yunnie this is changmin’s hyung room,I think you’re right yunnie, that's like changmin hyung voice. But, he's not alone, there is still another voice.”

Then Yunho puts his ear on the door and he heard something like "Minnie" "faster" "duckbutt" “hard” “tight” it's like screaming and crying person.

“you’re right joongie. But it’s like your hyung get a fight with someone. Because the other voice is crying now.”

“hyung get a fight?”jaejoong face become worried.

“I won’t let hyung die, let’s check it out yunnie.”

Then they both opened the door and was lucky it was not locked. Inside the room, Jaejoong and Yunho saw two men was like playing a game, because they saw one was leaning on the bed and the other is above his brother stomach and moves up and down, while the two are not wearing clothes at all and shouting at each other. The both of them is not knowing if two little kids are watching them.

“yunnie what are they doing now?” jaejoong have a confuse look.

“I don’t know joongie, but I’ve seen it in yoochun hyung laptop. But I don’t know what it is.”

“is changmin hyung okay,yunnie?” jaejoong still worried, but the look in changmin face is not a hurt one but a pleasure one.but why he’s screaming? It's didnt make any sense in jaejoong mind.

“I think he’s alright,let’s just go out and go to your room.”

“yeah, we can ask my appa and umma later.”

Two little kids then out of that room and go to jaejoong room to play some games.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dinner time….

                Now, is dinner time. Yunho has his dinner with jaejoong family,since his parents is busy with the works and will pick him up tomorrow morning. They have a peace dinner. After dinner, changmin introduces his lover to his family.

“Appa,umma, joongie and yunnie. This is Junsu my lover.” Changmin introduces junsu with a proud tone. Junsu greets everyone with an angelic smile. Changmin parent seems like junsu and blessed them.

“ hello joongie, you’re very beautiful like changmin said and hai yunnie you look so handsome like a prince.”

“hello su hyungie~ you’re pretty too” said jaejoong

“yeah hyung, you’re like an angel it’s not suit with changmin hyung that look like a devil.”

all of them laughed at yunho word. But,Jaejoong suddenly remembered the incident this afternoon at his brother room and decided to ask now.

“changmin hyung, can I ask something?”

“yup, what’s that joongie?”

“you said that su hyung is your lover,but why you get a fight with him?”

“a fight?what fight?i have never fought with him before.” Changmin looks at jaejoong with a question look.

“yeah, you had fight with him hyung, in your room, right yunnie?” jaejoong asks with a sparkling eyes.

“yes, joongie is right hyung, at first we think you’re get fight with someone,but after we check it out into your room, it seems like you have playing a game with su hyung.” Suddenly changmin and junsu become pale.

“yeah, what’s that game hyung?me and yunnie want to play too. But why you two are not wearing your clothes hyung?is it the rule of the game? Answer me hyung..!!” jaejoong asks with an exciting voice while yunho has an anticipation look.

Changmin, junsu,and his appa are speechless, while his umma is fainting in her chair.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*

 

END

*kekkekekekkeek XD short oneshot..

 

Next story:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/68390