Snowy

Snowy

[Oneshot]

---

Snow.

One word with some letters neatly arranged meaningful, to me.That's when we met, you were greeted me, you made me laugh when I'm sad, you're like a rainbow that fills my life with full color. But when I have the sense to you, you just walked away, leaving me. You know how much I collapsed when left to you? Do not you know how much I love you? And, do you have the same taste to me? Hhh, I do not have anyone else at this time. Both my parents are dead, even I was their only child, brother or sister do not have. And you know how pleased when I met you? I think I guessed wrong destiny, because at that time I still have you, which is always full of life. But now, you're not even going to leave me, just like my parents.

You're like a light that always shines in my heart, and your face is the same as your heart, equally beautiful. You're so precious to me, and you also look perfect in my eyes. Perhaps, this has been the way of the Lord to separate us, and probably was for the best for us. And, I hope you still remember me even though you've gone a long way left to USA.

I opened my diary, there is a photo of someone who I love very there. Actually the picture long enough to stick there, and it's supposed to photograph dusty now. But no, I'm not going to let the dust grain in the picture attached. Because I do not want you doped with anything.

"I hope you're all right there," I mumbled softly as he his picture with one of my thumb. I close my diary book and hugged it tightly. Yes I know it is my behavior today as women. But what may make, I am very fond of her well loved. And until now, I have not been able to let go of my life.

I put back my diary books in my bedroom bookshelf. I step forward one by one to the floor under my feet. I descend the stairs in my house one by one, until finally I stopped in front of a soft blue colored sofa mine. I looked at the couch continues to recall an event I'll never forget.

 

"Aish, Hannie. Popcorn it is mine."

"You want to? Buy it, did not I tell you that there is something in my hand I made sure that if anything it should be mine, hahaha. "

"YAK! You know where I bought the popcorn? Very far to know. "

"What do I care, hmm."

 

Everything feels so alone in my brain rotated. Incident where me and her were fighting over a popcorn and ended up with one another at-hitting with sofa cushions. I can see clearly, when it was me and her laugh out loud, none of us silent but mutual laugh with each other. Not feel the tears just fall. I miss her so, so. I want to get back on my past, I still want to play with her, I miss the touch when I'm sad, I took his advice when I was in trouble. I miss everything about her. Perhaps, I was mad at the moment, because it is impossible for me to see him again because he also had a different country to me.

I wiped my eyes with both my thumb, and another step forward with my feet towards the door to leave the house. It turns out that today it is winter, and that means there will be snow. And really, when I closed my eyes and opened them again, a variety of snow had begun to fall from the clouds up there.

"If it is the winter, look out and you will definitely feel my presence there."

I remember her words, when it is winter where I had to get out to see it. And yes, I really feel her presence here -side. Then, I stepped my foot again to the place where I first met her -garden. Once up, I saw various couples were laughed off, joking with each other, and each doing silly things. Looking at it, I remembered her.

'I really miss her. God, please help me meet at her now,' begged my interior. My request is quite impossible, but I did really want to see her now. I envy the couples before me, they look happy at all with their respective spouses.

Then I step forward with my leg again, this time I do not know where to go anymore. It's been almost five months she still had not come to me, and it's certainly frustrating and almost insane.

BRAK!!!

Ssshhh, you idiot, Xi Luhan. You should pay attention to the road so as not to get hit by someone else. I lifted my body that had fallen, and apologized to her for not accidentally bumped earlier.

"Mianhamnida, I really do not pay attention to my path, to the extent that you get hit by me. Once again, I'm so-"

"Luhan."

The voice. I really recognize her, she is a woman who has been making my life full of color. My chest was pounding uncertain at this time, is it true she is the one who's waited for his presence? I tilt my head to the sources of the voice was coming, and ...

"TIFFANY!"

Oh God, thank you that you have answered my prayers is quite impossible, I thought. She's really my love, someone who has captured my first love. Tiffany Hwang.

She smiled at me. And without thinking, I immediately hugged her tightly, very, very closely. I give all my longing for her to hold her. Likewise with her, she even reply to my arms tightly. Did she have the same feeling with what I feel to her? The question was always passing in my brain. Filling all my memory just for a stupid question, until I finally let go of my arms.

"You came, Tiff. You came," I said holding her hands tightly with both my hands. I cried, I was so happy today. As it turned out, my life is not too bad. I guessed wrong destiny, I was wrong and I was wrong because God would have violated my situation last time.

And I saw her face, it turns out she was crying just like me. Could he feel what I'm feeling right now? I hope so. I wiped her tears with both my thumb softly. And what do I get? She just hugged me back tightly. Draping her arms around my neck, and I saw her do a little tiptoe.

And I will reply, she began to cry, just like me. Could this longing that we have not met for five months? Oh God, I really have to thank you for bringing me again to her, I thought again. It was true what people said, God has his own way of giving happiness to his people. And I feel at this time.

I slowly off his arms to me and she just complied. Again I wiped her tears with both my thumb. Perhaps, this is the right time for me express my love to her. Yes, I should do it now. I do not want the incident five months ago to happen again to me now. Incident where when I want to express my love for her, she first said that she and her family would go to the USA for a few months, or maybe forever.

And, I'm not going to let it happen again to me. I exhale my long, then I grabbed the back of her palm tightly with both hands.

"Tiffany Hwang, I love you, very, very love you. Will you be my companion and would never leave again for good? "

She cried again, and this time I hope again to God to give me a miracle for the second time. I'm really looking forward to answer 'yes' from . A word consists of only two letters, but it is very meaningful to me if she's saying it now -to answer me.

"Yes, I want to be your consort, and I promise not to go to leave, for good."

Oh God, thank you have granted me, you were so fair to your people, and once again thank you God. I hugged her tiny body into my arms and let her cry on my chest . Her tears never cease out of her eyes are beautiful . Same as me now, I want to cry, but I was resistant because I do not want her to see me as a weak man , though I've been senpat actually cried when reunited with her .

I took off slowly herself from my arms , and I put my face to face . Feel the warmth of her breath, so anything with Tiffany. Then, he started to close his eyes, I was also so. When there is no longer any distance of one centimeter, and ....
Chu ~

I managed to kiss her . I gave her the first kiss, or maybe this is also her first kiss, I just hope like that . I deepened our kiss and she did not refuse but kissing me sincerely . There is no sense of passion at all between our kiss, but only a sense of longing and a sense of not wanting to leave each other that we share in that kiss .

The sidelines of our kiss, I had whispered to him, "I really loved you, Tiffany Hwang." She smiled at that, but the tears would not stop until now. Perhaps this incident will never forget, perhaps also with her? And we actually did this kiss when it was snowing, just like when we first met.

Here's my life. It was not as bad as what I thought before. This was the beginning of our relationship that in fact, begin to live life as lovers. God is true, he would reply to the actions and behavior of his people with justice. And I'm pretty loyal to wait until Tiffany came to me, and finally the Lord repay my kindness to bring me back Tiffany. Indeed, this would make me motivation to me if I experienced the same thing with keep doing our best.

 

-END-