Final

Can I Hug You?
"What the... Are you crazy, Kim Myungsoo?" Ara stand up from her seat and move away from L.

"You must be thinking that I'm a byuntae now" L facepalm.

"Of course I am!! Oh my god!!! I didn't know that L is a byuntae. Help me!!" Ara try to run away but suddenly L hug Ara. Makes Ara scream loudly but stop when L put his hand on .

"Don't scream. I'm not a byuntae and I didn't do anything except hugging you. Why I want to hug you? The reason is a bit funny" L chukle.

Ara just put her head on L's chest and just listen to his heartbeat while L just put his chin on Ara's head.

"Care to give me the reason?"

"You seem huggable. I can't help it"

"Are you saying I'm fat?!" Ara push L onto the floor. Making the boy frown of pain.

"I didn't say that. You're not fat. It just that you send the huggable aura to me and I can't help it" L pout and make Ara laugh at his cuteness.

"Ok~ I trust you"

L pull Ara into his embrace and tighten the hug, so that Ara wouldn't wouldn't get away from him.

"There's another reason too. I love you, Jeong Ara" L lean forward and kiss her on the lips.

Without hesitation, Ara kiss him back cause she loves him too. L deepen the kiss and the kiss turn passionate but unfortunately, someone interrupt their moment.

"Ummm... Guys, this is awkward" Sungkyu rub the back of his neck awkwardly. He didn't mean to interrupt but if he didn't stop it, the couples probably do something worse.

"What are you doing here?" L glare at them with his pink face.

"We came here when we hear Ara scream 'Help me', so we ran ASAP but what we saw is you guys cuddling and boom!! You guys kissing each other" Sungyeol explain the reason.

"We're kissing cause we're officially a couple now and I love you, Ara"

"I love you too, byuntae~"

The End