Chapter 2

Can I Hug You?
Your POV

"Ara-ah, I notice that sometimes L would be watching you dreamily or I just seeing things" YounHee said with full with salad.

"Maybe you just seeing things. I'm sure that he never notice me"

"That is a bull (A/N: Sorry for the cussing). Who wouldn't notice you? You are one of the queenka. You have a great body, flawless face, smart and kind. What could get any better than that? You're perfect!!" Hana point at you with her fork.

"I'm not perfect, Hana-ah. Nobody's perfect"

"And imperfect is perfect" Younhee flicked your forehead.

Author POV

During lunch time, Sungyeol notice that L always looking at the school queenka, Ara. He wants to ask him why does he always look at her but he doesn't want to humiliate him.

"Myungsoo-ah, why yop didn't eat your lunch? You even didn't touch your lunch" Sungyeol whisper at L, makes L startle.

"I do eat my lunch, hyung" L nervously eat his lunch, so that Sungyeol didn't notice that he was looking at Ara.

"Okay~ Just want to tell you that don't look at Ara to often or the others will notice" Sungyeol drink his milk shake while looking at Ara.

"I didn't look at anybody, hyung. I was just thinking"

"Yeah right. Just eat your lunch before the bell ring"

The bell finally ring and all of the students hurriedly when to their classroom except L and Ara. L notice that they are alone but Ara didn't.

He quickly when to Ara and sit infront of her. She looks at him weirdly and tilt her head like a puppy.

"What can I help you, L-ssi?" Ara ask him nervously.

"This is maybe sound crazy but can I hug you, Ara-ah?" L look at his fingers and Ara is so shock with L's question.

What will be Ara's answer? Find out in the next chapter xD

___________________________

love cliffhanger xD. Mianhei, guys :P