Chapter 1

Can I Hug You?
Your POV

I walk into the school with my BFFs, YounHee and Hana. The boys are looking at us and the girls are looking with envious. Why? Three of us are the queenka. Not the one that are y but the one that kind and quiet.

As I went to my locker, I hear screaming and squealling. I just ignore it cause I know that cause it. 7 boys or known as Infinite just enter the school.

They are SungKyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungyeol, Hoya, L and Sungjong. I secretly look at L and I caught L look at me with smile on his face. My face turns red as I was being caught looking at him.

"Ara-ah, are you looking at your crush again?" YounHee winggle her eyebrows.

Yes. I have a crush and his name is Kim Myungsoo or L. I have a crush on him since the first day I saw him at school. Nobody know bout this except my BFFs. Its kinda sad cause I had a crush on a kingka. He probably didn't even know me.

Myungsoo POV

I caught Ara look at me and I just smile at her. I can see her blushing. She looks so cute to me. I love her smile and her small eyes (which remind me of Sungkyu hyung but hers are cuter).

Can I just approach her and hug her like my baby cousin hugs her bear? She looks so huggable!!

I had a crush on her since last year when I see her smiling like an angel. Her smile makes me forget my problems. I also notice that she's an queenka and she's like to hug her BFFs. In other way, likes to do skinship.

How I wish that she can hug me. I would be putting my head on her head and breath in her strawberry scent (don't ask me how I know her scent).

But I think she hate Infinite. She would glare at us a couple of times when we get into the school hall. Is she really hate us? Is she really hate ME?

________________________________

First chapter!!!! xD