The Ice Show

You're My Star [HIATUS]

 

‘You remember me?’ said Soojung’s twins and looks happy.

Myungsoo still looking at Soojung. He’s dumbfounded but still act cooly. 

Claudia trying to proved her laugh. Minhyuk giggled.

‘Err..Myungsoo-ssi, it’s Soojung.’ Jessica said.

How can?! Krystal looks more feminim and Soojung…she tied up her hair?? Since when?! Urgh! Everything’s change.’ Myungsoo speak in his mind.

Soojung then smile and bow to him, ‘Maybe, it’s because not seeing us for a long time, you greet the wrong person.’

‘I’m sorry….Soojung-ssi.’ Myungsoo apologized and bow.

‘That’s okay. It’s great that you still remember Krystal.’ she said again smiling. And Myungsoo is smiling too.

 ‘Hey! You got a nice smile.’ Krystal said, ‘You look more handsome when you smile.’ Chuckled.

‘Thanks.’

‘I think you guys don’t know me, I’m Jae Wook, L’s brother. Nice to meet you.’ Jae said

‘I’m Claudia. Their cousin from mother’s family.’ Claudia introduced herself.

‘And that little girl is ….?’ Jae ask as Dabin walking to Minhyuk ask him to carry her up.

‘She’s the youngest, Dabin.’ Jessica answered.

‘You guys look like a small family.’ said Jae while Soojung’s cleaning Dabin’s lips and Minhyuk's helping her.

‘I’m jealous.’ Krystal pouted then chuckled.

They all enjoying the night.

----------

All students are staring at the new boy in the school, Kim Myungsoo. The girls quickly falling for his looks, some look scared, some are mocking him.

‘So you’re in this school too?’ ask Soojung.

‘Of course Soojung-ah~ where else? This is the best elite school in Seoul.’ Krystal the one who answer her.

‘Yes, but why foreign school?’

‘Bec..’ Myungsoo wants to answer but Krystal cut it.

‘Because he wants to be with us always.’

‘No. My mom put me here. I honestly want to study in a national private school.’

They remain in silent for awhile.

‘Let’s go skating after school!’ Minhyuk’s sudden idea poped out after not talking all the way.

‘Sounds great!’

‘Do you want to join us, Myungsoo?’  

‘Okay and please just call me L. it’s shorter and easier.’

‘okay L!’

----------

‘Minhyuk oppa comes too?’ ask Dabin.

‘Yes. He’s waiting for us there..’

‘Yee! I’ll show to unnie and oppa my new moves. I learned it last week.’

‘New moves? Ah~ our Dabin is a fast learner. Teach unnie later and we’ll do it together, okay?’

‘Okay!’

‘I’m sorry. I need to pick Dabin.’ Soojung apologized to the 3 people.

‘That’s okay Soo.’

‘Oppa~ I’ll show you my new moves!’

Dabin show them the moves that she learned and Soojung watching and studying the moves. It’s an easy moves for her of course not for her sister.

‘Soo Unnie~ join me now~’ tell Dabin.

The two now dancing beautifuly on the ice. The others watching.

‘L-ah, Jae oopa said that you’re good an ice skating. Please show us.’

‘It’s a long time ago.’

‘It’s okay! Go!’

The music change. Dabin stop her performance. And now it’s Soojung and L.

L gives his hand asking Soojung to be his partner.

‘Just an easy move.’ Soojung noded.

Now the show’s begin.

They do simply awesome moves. It’s not a long performance but it's awesome. With the music, it was romantic.

‘Minmin-ah let’s practice our moves.’

‘Okay~’  he’s sliding to Soojung and star the show.

‘I hope I can skating like her.’ Krystal said.

This one is kinda hard. Soojung linking her leg on Minhyuk’s body and they’re spinning around. Sometimes their faces are so close almost kissing and look so passionate.
They do it like a real show.

‘Why don’t you take ice-dancing lesson too?’

‘We took it together until now and Minhyuk too. Also Dabin. But Soojung really really good. Better than me.’

‘Show me.’

‘Okay! Let’s join them!’

Now the four of them dancing in the ice. They exchange partner sometimes. People wow-ing while watching and give applause. Soojung and the two guys close the performance.

Soojung’s head laying on L’s chest. His hand on her waist. While Minhyuk’s holding Soojung’s wrist.
The music stop and they thanked to the peopple.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this is a boring chapter. I'm sorry ><'
And I need a comment hehehe ^^
Thanks for reading ^^