You....remember me?

You're My Star [HIATUS]

 

The Jung family is having their tea time right now, except their father and the older brother Yunho. They’re still on their work.

‘Mom!’ the twins said in unison.

‘Did we have another boy friend besides Minmin?’ the older ask (Krystal)

‘You have many.’ Their brother Yonghwa answered.

‘’We’re not asking you!’ the twins again.

‘Minmin said that our childhood friend will come to tonight gathering. Do you know that?’

‘Ah~ maybe Minhyuk’s mom talked about Myungsoo?’

‘Myungsoo?’

‘Myungsoo? He’s back?’ Jessica, the twins’ elder sister, said after sip her tea.

‘You guys know him?’ ask Soojung.

‘Why we don’t know him?!’ that’s Krystal.

The other just giggled. The twins and their younger sister, Da Bin who don’t know what’s the elder talking about look confused. The twins looking each other wander.

‘Just see him later, okay? Maybe you’re not remember him because you’re just 6 years old that time and you just see him only a week. Maybe he’s also not remember you.’ Their mom explain.

‘Helloooo~’ said a teen girl as she getting closer to the family.

‘Claudia-unni~~’ Da Bin welcome her happily.

‘Oh my! I forgot to fetch you at the airport!’ the Mom feel so sorry.

‘That’s okay, aunty!’ the girl called Claudia smile.

Claudia is their cousin. Just like the twin’s mom, she’s German-Korean. (Yunho’s partner on Kiss and Cry)

‘Hey! How are you twins?’ She hug them one by one, and then Yonghwa and Jessica.

‘We’re great as usual!’

‘Hey do you want to come with us tonight?’ order Krystal.

‘Huh?’

‘The monthly gathering. Do you want?’

‘Yah! She must be tired and have a jet lag. Let her take a rest!’ Jessica said.

‘I’ll come with you!’

‘Don’t you feel tired?’ Soojung ask juast want to make it sure.

‘Hem. It’s okay.’ Claudia smile.

‘Well then, just get ready. We’ll go in one hour.’  Mrs. Jung said.

‘Okay!’

Yonghwa go to the studio playing with his guitar. Jessica is preparing her dress while the twins, Claudia and Dabin playing in Dabin’s room before getting ready.

----------  ----------

Minhyuk bowing to Mrs. Jung as she and her kids  walking into the room.

‘Minhyuki, where’s your mom?’ Mrs. Jung asked.

‘Oh. She’s with the new ‘member’, Mrs. Kim, there.’ Pointing at the people they’re talking.

‘They already arrived?’

‘Yes. We came here together.’

‘Thank you Minhyuki. See you again later.’ They’re bowing to each other and Mrs. Jung leave them.

‘Minmin-ah have you seen the new boy?’ ask Krystal.

‘Minmin-ah where’s your sister?’ ask Jessica.

‘Minmin-oppa~’ shout Dabin.

Aish! This family!’ Minhyuk murmured in his mind.

Ah~ noona is talking with Myungsoo and his brother.’ He answered Jessica first.

‘Yes!’ he then answered Krystal, and, ‘Wah~ cute Dabin also come~’ He said with smile and pinch her cheeks. Dabin chuckle and nods her head.

‘Your friends are there, play with the toys.’ Minhyuk pionting to the kids place.

‘Ne oppa~’ Dabin runs to the play room.

‘Minmin, do you still remember Claudia?’ Claudia smile.

‘Yes. Nice to meet you again Claudia-ssi.’ He bows and continue, ‘Let’s meet your childhood friend.’

‘How’s he?’ Krystal ask.

‘He …’ Mrs. Kang voice from the speaker interrupted his sentences.

‘Anyeong yeorubeun~’ she start it, ‘Today we have a new friend here, Mrs. Kim and sons please come here~’ Mrs. Kim and her sons, Kim Myungsoo and  Kim Jae Wook come to the small stage.

‘Is that Myungsoo?’ Claudia speaks. Minhyuk nod.

‘He and his brother look scary.’ Krystal said.

‘Cold. His stare is so cold and creepy.’ Soojung complimented.

‘I don’t know, but I think they’re nice.’ Claudia gives her opinion.

‘Hope we can help you here, Mrs. Kim.’ Mrs. Kang finished the intoduction.The family back to their seat and enjoying the dinner.

Minhyuk, Krystal and Soojung, and Claudia sit together.

‘Kle, Soojung~’ Jessica called them. They look at her in unison and quickly standing because Myungsoo and his brother is there with Jessica. Their sister is smiling but the guys are not.
They’re bowing to each other.

‘Myungsoo want to join you, can he?’ Jessica said smiling.

‘Oh, of course you can join. There’s an empty sit.’ Minhyuk answered.

Myungsoo and Soojung keep looking each other until he said

‘Nice to meet you again, Krystal.’

‘You…remember me?’

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it hehe
How's that?

Sorry for the mistakes and Thanks for reading and subscribing! ^^