We will see him later

You're My Star [HIATUS]

 

This is my first story in English, I'm sorry if there are some mistakes. I think the tenses are messed up.
Hope you enjoy this!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

‘You two….changing again huh? You can’t trick me girls. I’m your mom.’ The twins’ mom chuckled. Her daughters trying to trick her again and as usual they failed again.

‘Can you just pretending to be tricked mom? Just to apreciate us.’ Said Krystal directly.

‘No Kle. If mom do that, we are the one who get tricked.’ Her twin, Soojung, being smart. Krystal sniffes while taking her lunch box.

‘Yah! Hurry! Or I leave you!’ Soojung said to her twin after looking at the clock.

‘Okay! Okay!’ Krystal murmured.

------------

‘Hey! Jung’s twins!’ shout a guy which is no other than Minhyuk, their very best boy friend. The girls turn their to that voice.

‘What are you doing in headmaster room?’ Soojung looks suspicious.

‘Wanna move to our class again?’ now is Krystal, smirk.

He giggled, ‘Yes! You got 100 from me, Kle~’ he said as they continue walking.

‘We have sport today…’ said Krystal while checking their shcedules.

‘So?’ ask Soojung.

‘I’m on my first day, Soojung-ah~’ she looks upset.

‘Eh? Really?’ Minhyuk join them. The twins look at him.

‘Ah~ so I’ll play only with Soojung today~~’  he puts his arm on Soojung’s shoulder. Krystal pouted.  ‘Wait, are you not on your period too?’ he asked Soojung.

She shakes her head, ‘Ani..’

‘How can? But, you always get it on the same time!’

‘Maybe I’m late.’ She answered easily.

‘Mwo?!’ Minhyuk’s eyes widened. ‘A-ar-are y-you preg-…’

‘YAH!’ Krystal hit his head, Soojung looking at him with her death glare.

‘It’s normal Minmin~’ said Soojung patting his friend’s head, ‘You study Biology, don’t you?’

Minhyuk still looks confused.

‘How can be she pregnant? With whom she do that?! Aish Minmin, you need to study more.’

Now the twins act like a teacher.

‘Yah! Yah! Stop it! Aish you two…’

The twins just laughing at frustrated Minhyuk.

-------

‘Our mom will do the gathering again tonnight. Will you come Minmin?’

‘If you two come, I’ll come.’ He answered and smile.

‘Should we go, Soojung? ‘

‘I want to, but, Don’t you bothered with that?’ Soojung glancing at Krystal stomach, she continue, ‘Isn’t it hurt?’

‘That’s okay. Well, we’ll go. So you’ll come to?’

‘Yes of course.’

‘Okay then, see you tonight!’ Krystal and Soojung said as they get out from Minhyuk’s car.

-------

‘You got a message!’

Krystal take her dongsaeng’s phone.

‘Hem…from Minmin~’


                Soojung-ah~ I heard from my mother, that we’ll have a new friend tonight.
                She said that, he’s your childhood friend. What’s his name? Is he cooler than me? Kkkk ^^

 

‘Soojung-ah! Did we have another boy friend? A childhood friend?’ she shouted so her twin can hear her from bathroom.

‘No need to shout, Kle.’ Soojung said as she out from bathroom.

‘A childhood friend? A boy?’ she trying to remember. ‘I don’t know, why you asked this out of sudden?’

‘Minhyuk said that. Look~’ she over the phone to the owner. She read and reply it.

‘I don’t remember. Just ask mom or dad later.’

You got a message!
 

                You don’t know? What kind of friend you are? Tsk tsk
                He just came back from Australia, my mom said.
                Well then, let’s just see him later.
                Bye bye ^^~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is short and not good I think hehehe but, thank you for reading! I think I need comments to improve myself, please put a comment! ^^