L-ssi... Do you...?

You're My Star [HIATUS]

Hello! Sorry for not updating for long time ><" Now I'm back hehe hope you'll enjoy this one (a bit boring I think)

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

‘Ah~~ it really hurts!’ Krystal said, ‘It must be because last night ice skating. The first time after didn’t do it for a long time ugh..’

‘Your fault. Why you stop the course? Besides you’re doing exercise more intense than me how can your legs hurt, huh?’ soojung said while massaging her unnie’s legs.

‘Even the ace can get hurt huh?’ Minhyuk comes with the drinks in his hands.

‘Whose idea was that?’ Krystal

‘I just gave my idea, it’s not like you must go with us.’ Before the arguing becomes longer Soojung stop them.

‘Ya ya! Stop it! Can we have a calm day for once? This is a beautiful Sunday let’s enjoy this.’ She stop massaging Krystal’s legs and get her drink, so does Krystal.

‘How about to the cinema tonight?’ offer Krystal.

‘Didn’t you say you want to rest because your legs hurt?’

‘It doesn’t hurt anymore because of you my twin, gomawoyo.’ Krystal acting cute and hold her twin’s hand.

‘I don’t think there any good movies tonight.’ Minhyuk said.

‘But there’s a horror movie, rite? Let’s just watch it!’

‘Okay then!’

‘You can go home now, minhyuk. Take some rest before we go..’ said Soojung.

‘It’s still 2pm rite now, we’re going at 7. There’s still much time.’

‘Not that much until Dabin’s done with her ballet course and back here then saw and then ..’

‘Aish! Okay! I’m going now! Call me when an hour before we go in case if I oversleep or something, okay?’

‘Ne!’ Krystal said. Minhyuk stand up and go.

* * *

‘Where’s Claudia? I laso didn’t see her before.’ As they entering the cinema.

‘She goes to the company with mom and jessica.’

‘Wae?’

‘Ah~ no, just asking.’ Minhyuk sweeoing the entire cinema want to buy some popcorns for them, and he see L with a girl, the girl linking her arm with L.

‘Krystal, Soojung..’

‘Ne..’ they said together.

‘Look, isn’t it Minhyuk and….Naeun?’

‘Naeun? Kim Naeun?’ Krystal make it sure, Soojung just looking at the couple.

‘Let’s greet them.’ Soojung said.

‘Annyeong!’ the three friend greet L and Naeun which made them surprised.

‘Oh! Soojung, Krystal, Minhyuk annyeong!’ L replied and Naeun bowed.

‘Are you guys dating?’ Soojung ask. Hearing this Naeun smiled.

‘Or cousins?’ this time Krystal.

L smiles, ‘No, we’re not dating’ Naeun seems not happy with his answer, ‘and we’re not cousins. She was the one who accompanied me looking around the school.’

‘Why not with us?’ Krystal.

‘Ah, that day she’s the only student at school and I haven’t met you guys yet.’

‘Ah~ ara ara. So, are you going to watch movie too?’ ask Minhyuk.

‘Yes.’ Naeun answered this time.

‘What movie? Horror one?’

‘Yes. Naeun want to watch it.’

‘Ah! Us too! Let’s watch it together than.’ Minhyuk said. When the others look happy with it, Naeun is not.

* * *

They are now in the studio. Their seat is Naeun, L, Krystal, Minhyuk and Soojung the one next to the wall. The whole time, L doesn’t really watching the movie, he sometimes take a glance at the twins. And see the difference between them. When something scary is playing Soojung will just close her eyes for a moment while Krystal make some noise, and they not scared at all, absolutely different with Naeun who always hide her face in L’s shoulder.

‘That was amazing!’ Minhyuk said.

‘Let’s watch horror movie again.’ Said Soojung.

‘You not scared?’ ask Minhyuk, a bit smiling. A teasing smile.

‘No. Wae?’

‘You keep holding my hands, Soojunga~ and hold it si tight when the .’ Minhyuk gigling.

‘Yah!’

‘Krystal is the brave one!’ he admire.

‘Of course! Because I’m Krystal Jung!’ they all laugh.

‘Did she really hold his hand?’ L thought.

‘Let’s get some food!’ (K)

‘You guys go first, I need to go to restroom.’ (S)

‘Ah, I want to go to the restroom too..’ Naeun said.

‘Okay then, meet us at McD okay!’ Minhyuk said.

At the restroom..

‘Naeun-ssi, you and Myungsoo really not dating?’

‘Eh? Umm..’

‘You gouys make a cute couple.’ Said Soojung with smile, teasing her.

‘Really? You think so? Ah~’ her cheeks redden.

‘Um! You like him?’

‘Amm…n-ne’

‘I see. He maybe like you too, since he treats you so well. I’ll ask him if he likes you too or not’ Naeun get a little shock hearing that, ‘Let’s go meet them!’ She puts he arm on Naeun’s shoulder and they walk together.

Myungsoo see the two girls from his seat and wave his hand. Soojung and Naeun wave back. Soojung teased Naeun by elbowing her arm. Naeun just smile shyly.

‘What are you order for us?’ (S)

‘I ordered you Mac burger. Em, Naeun-ssi, I don’t know what is you favorite here so I ordered Mac burger too.’ (K)

‘It’s okay.’

They aeting their meals and chatting around.

‘L-ssi…’ Soojung take a glance at Naeun and fastly Naeun hold Soojung’s hand under the table.

‘Ne?’ L give respons. Soojung understand her sign and smile.

‘Do you..’ her twin continued her question, something like twins connection, but immediately stopped by her.

‘Ah ani, just forgot it.’ They both said.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

How was that? Boring huh? lol anyway thank you for reading and subscribing and sorry for the mistakes, some comment will help me improving!
oh ya i found this minhyuk-krystal momment /for seconds and just bowing tho/ at sbs gayo daejun last year ^^

and also here at the beginning /if just they walk a bit closer lol/