Happy Anniversary!

My Sweet Addiction

It was their fourth month anniversary in tomorrow and Luhan has no idea what he’s going to get for Sehun.

At first he thought about giving him his first time, but Luhan wasn’t ready, and he was scared the younger wasn’t ready either. Then he thought about taking the younger out to dinner, or a movie. One thought after another, Luhan ended up laying face down on his bed.

Screaming out in frustration he finally gets up and makes his way downstairs. He goes into the kitchen to get a glass of orange juice and sits down on the couch; as he takes sips angrily he doesn’t notice Sehun sitting down next to him.

Luhan feels the couch dip down a bit which caused his attention to be drawn to the person sitting next to him.

“Sehun,” Luhan murmurs as he looks at his boyfriend who is smiling charmingly next to him, chocolate bubble tea in his hand.

“Why do u look so sad Lu?” Sehun asks while taking sips of the tea.

“I’m not sad,” Luhan mumbles into the cup.

“What?” Sehun questions, he didn’t understand a single thing because of the cup Luhan was holding in front of his mouth.

“I said I’m not sad,” He continues to mumble into the cup.

“Hyung, I can’t hear you because of the cup in front of your mouth,” Sehun teases as he sees Luhan blushing and placing the cup of orange juice on the table.

“I said that I’m not sad,” Luhan says again, looking down on his lap where his fingers were playing with each other nervously.

Luhan was definitely nervous.

He didn’t want to tell Sehun why acting this way because he wanted tomorrow to be a surprise.

He starts feeling better after a long silence. But once he sees Sehun intertwining their fingers together, he feels nervous all over again.

“Are you sure you’re not sad?” Sehun asks worriedly, hands still intertwined.

“Yeah, you don’t have to worry about it,” Luhan says as he looks up at the younger.

The younger only nodded his head as he feels the elder loosen their grip and walks upstair, but he doesn’t leave without giving Sehun a peck on the cheek beforehand.

Sehun smiles a bit as he sees his boyfriend walking upstairs.

Sehun sighs as soon as the elder wasn’t visible and leaned back onto the couch.

‘Is Luhan not satisfied with our relationship? Is he bored of me? Why is he acting so sad?’ Sehun thinks to himself as he close his eyes.

They’ve been going on dates almost every week since they got together, is that not enough? Does the elder boy want more than that? Does he still not see me as a man? Thoughts like these kept swirling in the younger’s mind.  

 

 

 

Until he felt something warm and soft on his left cheek.

He opens his eyes to see a certain deer eyed boy looking at him, with flushed red cheeks he gives Sehun a small awkward wave.

With an amused smile, Sehun wraps his arms around Luhan’s waist and brings him up onto his lap. Luhan’s legs wrapped around Sehun’s waist almost immediately and he rest his forehead on the other’s.

“I love you,” Luhan whispers. Sehun brings his lips to the elder and gives him a chaste kiss. It was sweet and filled with warmth. Luhan liked these moments in their relationship the most. When both of them are quiet and just enjoying each other’s presence.

“I love you too Lu. Now can you tell me what wrong?” Sehun asks again, voice filled with sincerity.

Luhan looked nervous at first but decided to man up and just tell his boyfriend what was going on.

“I don’t know what to give you for our anniversary,” Luhan says in a small voice, scared that the younger would push him away, he quickly wraps his arms around the younger’s neck and pulled him into a hug.

“Please don’t be mad, it’s not like I love you any less! Its just, I don’t know what to get you, you seem to have everything already,” Luhan tries to explain, not noticing the grin that formed on the younger’s face.

“Your to cute for me, seriously,” Sehun states, grin still lingering on his face.

Luhan just blushes and tries to avoid the younger’s eyes, which was kind of hard since he was sitting on his lap. So instead he just kiss Sehun right on lips, startling him. Sehun recuperates from his shock quickly and kisses back.

Once they separated for air, Sehun looks into Luhan’s eyes seriously and says,

“You don’t have to give me anything, I have something planned already. You already gave me things for the past three months, it’s my turn now,” Sehun tells Luhan.

“Really? You’re not mad at me?” Luhan asks happily, his old smile starting to form on his face again.

Sehun nods, smile on plastered on his face.

“When did the cold hearted Sehun turn so mushy?” Luhan asks kissing his cheek.

“He turned mushy after meeting a deer hybrid boy who was way too cute for him,” He replies cheekily, causing the elder to blush.

“Tease,” Luhan mumbles as he hits Sehun chest lightly, making the younger start laughing and hugging his boyfriend tightly.

 

 


>The next day<

 

Luhan wakes up to an empty bed. He gets up and search the room and finds no one. Then he checks the bathroom and theres no one, Luhan starts panicking a little when he couldn’t find his boyfriend and ran downstairs.

No one was awake yet, Luhan figured. It was 8:00am on a Saturday morning, everyone was still sleeping. Luhan searched the whole house, but his boyfriend was no where to be seen. He gives up and goes back up to his room. He noticed a piece of paper on the bed and he practically sprinted towards the piece of paper.

As he looks at the paper, he notice it was a letter from Sehun, to him.

Good morning Lu,

You were surprise that I wasn’t there with you right?
Don’t worry too much, you’ll see me very soon.
You trust me right? Don’t miss me too much >~<

I love you ❤︎ ,

Sehun.

Luhan chuckled at the poorly drawn heart and folded the letter up again. He placed it on his desk and made his way down stairs, again.

He ate breakfast and got dressed. He had no idea where his bf was, so he decided to go somewhere they both been.

Exotic Café. (A/n: Remember from like chapter 3, where they had their first date)

Once he arrived, sadly he couldn’t find the younger here too. He asked the employees if they have seen him, but they said no.

But before he could walk out of the store, he noticed a posted note that was stuck on the window. It was placed outside the shop so Luhan couldn’t see what it wrote. He walked out of the shop to see if the posted note had anything related to his missing boyfriend. Once he saw it, he smiled promptly.

I knew you would come look for me here!
But sadly, I’m not here TT
I’ll give you a hint.
——> The place you broke my heart for the first time
<----

I’m waiting for you!

Lulu Fighting, Love you!

 

 


Luhan thought to himself for a minute and realised it was the bubble tea shop Sehun found Luhan and Minseok in.

Once he arrived, he quickly went in the store and looked around. He kept looking for about 5 minutes, until realising that he wasn’t here.

“S-Sir you’re going to have to order something if you want to be in here. I know its hot outside, but we can’t provide ac for everyone,” The cashier told him, so he quickly ordered one taro flavoured bubble tea. After he got his drink, he took a seat in one of the booths near the window.

He drank the tea angrily as he tries to contact Sehun.

To: Sehunnie <3
From: Luhannie >~<

Sehunnnn~~~~ Where are yoouuuuuu?


Luhan didn’t expect him to answer since he’s been running around the city, but once he placed his phone on the table, he heard a ding coming from his phone.


To: Luhannie >~<
From: Sehunnnie <3

Don’t be such a baby, where are you now?

To: Sehunnie <3
From: Luhannie >~<

I’m at the bubble tea store u told me I broke your heart in.

To: Luhannie >~<
From: Sehunnnie <3

Oh! Well, since I love you sooooo much, I’ll tell you what the next hint is. I think I forgot to put a sticky note there, hehe sorry :P

Anyway, the hint is: The place we first met

 Good luck baby, Love you <3

 

Luhan blushed at the sudden nickname, but brushed it off as soon as he remembers the park they met at 12 years ago. Luhan quickly went to the park only to find that the park was, closed?

What? It was saturday, the park should be open. Why was it closed? Luhan went around it, only to find all the gates locked up. He was about to walk away when a bicycle came towards him and almost hit him. ‘I’m sorry!’ He hears the man yell before leaving. He was taken aback by the accident that just happened five-seconds ago he didn’t realise he was standing in the middle of the road.

He also didn’t realise that a car was coming full speed towards him.
 
Luhan closed his eyes ready for impact, when he saw that he wasn’t in the middle of the road anymore, and that he wasn't covered in blood or unconscious.

He was on the floor, with someone hovering above him.

 

“YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY! YOU COULD HAVE DIED!” He hears Sehun yell at him.

He could only stare into his boyfriend eye's. Luhan was still in shock of the event that had just happened and was blinking confusedly.

“S-Sehun?”

“Are you an idiot? I a-almost lost you,” Sehun choked on his words as he starts tearing up. Luhan feels Sehun tears drop on his cheek and wipes them away. He cups Sehun face and pulls the younger into a kiss, not caring about the world around them.

The where cut off when a man came up to them and told them everyone was staring. They thanked him (for nothing), and stood up. Luhan dusted off the dust on his pants from falling and Sehun pulled Luhan back into a tight embrace.

“Don’t do that again okay? I was scared to death right now,” Sehun warns as he gives the elder a kiss on the forehead.

“Were you following me?” Luhan asks curiously. “I mean I didn’t expect this to be the last place on the list was it?”

“Maybe,” Sehun mumbles. “But I only did it because I was scared you would get lost,” He quickly added, not wanting to be teased by the elder.

“Aha, you just couldn’t resist me, you don’t have to lie,” Luhan teases anyway. He blows a kiss to Sehun and walks away, leaving a half embarrassed, half amuse Sehun behind.

“Yah! Wait for me, idiot,” Sehun says as he reaches for Luhan’s hand. He grabs it and interwind their fingers.

“So much for my surprise,” Sehun sighs.

“What was it anyway?”

“I was supposed to bring you back home and grill meat for you at the backyard. I already decorated it too, I don’t want it to go to waste,” Sehun tells him.

“Well, you could’ve kept it a secret, I mean we are going home now right?” Luhan asks.

“DAMMIT!”

 

 


Thats how they end up having a barbecue party with the other ten guys on the backyard.

“You know how you told me I didn’t need to get you anything? Well, I made you something,” Luhan whispers into Sehun’s ear as he drags the younger up to their bedroom.

Once he turns on the light, he told Sehun to closes both of his eyes and led him somewhere. When he told Sehun he could open his eyes, Sehun opens them to find a wall filled with pictures of him and Luhan. It was placed in the shape of a heart and Sehun felt his on heart beat faster as he looks closely at each picture.

There were pictures of him sleeping on the bed, drinking bubble tea, arguing with Jongin, dancing, and even pictures of selca’s he took with Luhan.

“Happy Annivers—“

Sehun pulls Luhan into a hug before he could finish his sentence.

“Thank you so much,” Sehun mumbles as he press butterfly kisses all over the shorter’s face.

“Hehe, your welcome,” Luhan giggles.

“I love you so much.”

“I love you too Hunnie, I hope we’ll be together forever.”

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 


    

-------------A/N:-----------------------

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter will be the last (epilogue), so please anticipate it >~<
Comment and Upvotes are always apreaciated. Love you guys!!!
Thank you for all the amazing subsribers I love you <3 

 

this is what Luhan made for sehun (expect he used their pictures)

 

P.S you like my Kris reference about the cup and the orange juice ;) I miss you Kris, we'll always love you -3-