OT12 Dinner *Extra Chapter*

My Sweet Addiction

I decided to make this chapter before I post the epilogue. So count this as the last chapter of the story. I teared up a little writing this chapter, so I hope you like it! Its pretty short so don't expect much hehe Hopefully you find the epilogue longer. I'll be posting that really soon, like tomorrow?

--------------

 

“Hyung, are you really leaving?” Chanyeol asked in a quiet voice.
 

All eleven housemates + Suho gathered around the dinner table. Kyungsoo and Yixing decided to cook dinner for all of them today. After the exam grades came out, everyone found out they got really good marks, yes that includes Jongin too, so Kyungsoo felt proud for his boyfriend and Yixing just wanted to help. But during dinner they came across some bad news.
 

“Yeah, my parents want me to go back to China,” Kris replies sadly not wanting to look up from his plate.

 

“B-But what about Tao? And us? You can’t just leave us like this hyung! You c-can’t,” Baekhyun exclaims loudly, trying to hold back his tears.

 

“I already talked to him about it, he says he’ll come visit me every summer and he’ll move in with me once he finishes college here,” Kris explains as he looks at Baekhyun with soft eyes. “I should’ve told you guys earlier, but I never got the chance too.”
 

“This is unfair! You only have one year left Kris, why did your parent tell you to go back?” Luhan asks angrily.
 

“Calm down Luhan, I guess they want me to graduate in my hometown, for honour or some crap like that,” Kris tells Luhan with a sad smile. “But I promise I will visit all of you, I’ll always keep in touch, no matter what. We are one remember?” Kris tries to brighten up the atmosphere.
 

Baekhyun was already in tears, sobbing into Chanyeol chest. Luhan looked angry and confused, but that didn’t stop his tears from rolling down his cheek. Everyone was in tears by the end of dinner. Tao was the only one who wasn’t crying, he just sat try watching the others sob quietly as he held Kris’s hand tightly.
 

He turn to look at him and see’s that the taller was already looking at him.
 

“I will miss you Taozi,” Kris whispers as he leans in for a kiss.
 

“I’ll miss you too ge,” Tao says as they parted.
 

“So I guess this is our last dinner together?” Kyungsoo asks out of the blue with red puffy eyes.
 

“What? Who says I’m not coming back? I never said that! Did you guys hear me say that?” Kris asked around.
 

Everyone shakes their heads.
 

“Don’t worry Kyungie, you can cook for me when I come visit okay?” Kris walks towards the smaller male and gives him a tight hug. Kyungsoo returns it fully as he sobs into the taller’s chest.
 

“Don’t forget to eat all your meals okay? And don’t tire yourself too much, get enough sleep and study well okay?” Kyungsoo tells Kris as he lets go of their hug to wipe his tears.
 

“Don’t worry mama soo, I’ll miss you and your nagging,” Kris chuckles as he ruffles Kyungsoo’s hair lightly, causing Kyungsoo to pout a little.
 

“Why are we saying goodbye now? When are you leaving?” Luhan asks suddenly.
 

“Tomorrow,” Kris mutters. “I know I should’ve told you, I’m sorry,” Kris continues.
 

“Y-You idiot! How could you keep this from me until now!” Someone unexpectedly screamed out before Luhan could complain.
 

“Yixi—“
 

“Don’t, I thought we were best friends Kris, how could you not tell me about this?” Yixing says from the table sobbing madly as Suho tries to comfort him.
 

“I-I’m sorry, I was too scared on how you guys would react,” Kris stutters as tears starts to fall out of his eyes. He walks towards Yixing and also gives him a tight hug.
 

“I’m not letting you go to China, you can’t go,” Yixing commanded as he hugs Kris tightly as everyone else chukles quietly along to what Yixing just said.
 

“I promise I’ll call.”

 

“You better.”

 

“I love all of you guys so much, please don’t ever forget that. Including you and Sehun too okay,” Kris points towards Jongin and Sehun. “You guys are my second family, I’ll never forget you guys.”

 

“Of course you’re not going to forget us, if you do I’ll go to China myself and hunt you down until you remember who I am,” Luhan threatens jokingly. Sehun gives him a peck on the forehead before laughing along with everyone.

 


“We are one!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------

I know I know, I'm still not over the Kris thing, but I don't think I'll be able to be 100% over it you know what I mean? I saw this post once where it said that "Could you even imagine the future fans of Exo? They probably won't even know who Kris is and they'll be asking who he is when they see him mentioned somewhere," I was so sad after seeing that, hopefully that doesn't happen. No matter what I will continue to stand by Exo's side no matter what. We are one! EXO SARANGHAJA!