Those things you call friends

Not So Secretive Stalker

“That Luhan kid has some pretty ed up issues” Jongin scowled after Minseok had showed him the note that Luhan had left him today-

‘Roses are red
violets are blue
but nothing compares to the colours I see
when I sit here and stare at you’


“Be nice, , he probably has legit mental issues” Sehun bit back.

Sehun and Jongin; Minseok’s so called best friends. All they do is bicker and fight and frankly, Minseok just wants to kick them both in their teeny wieners and tell them to shut the up. But he has a reputation. One that needs to be maintained by his cool.

The three of them sit in the cafeteria; Jongin and Sehun picking at each other’s food while Minseok eats his slow and casually; like the cool person he is.

“But seriously what guy wastes his time on this brick-“ Jongin motions to Minseok with his fork. Minseok could only roll his eyes.

“Thanks” That will probably be the only reply the other two get out of him for the rest of the day.

“I mean he barely even talks, he’s short, abless, looks like a chipmunk, watches Hannah Montana for a living and eats uncooked ramen for breakfast, lunch and dinner” Minseok groans and rests his head on the table as he cops the from Jongin, like always.

“Are you jealous, Jongin?” Sehun wiggled his eyebrows at the brunette, smirking in the slightest, knowing his face will just agitate the out of him.

“ off Sehun,” Jongin spat, scowling deeply at the youngest.

“At least Minseok has a stalker, the closest thing you’ll ever have to a stalker is roleplay with your right hand” Sehun slammed the table in hysterics as Jongin gritted his teeth in annoyance and anger.

“I’m left handed you er!” Jongin pointed an accusing finger at Sehun whose face was red from laughing so hard.  Now the whole cafeteria had their eyes on the trios table. Minseok groaned in annoyance and let his body slip under the table in embarrassment, grabbing his bag and crawling out of the cafeteria before anything could get even worse, and by the sounds of the profanities coming from Jongins mouth, it was bound to get dirty.

Sighing heavily, Minseok slumped outside the cafeteria door muttering to himself about how he has such tards for friends and contemplating the reasons why he still consistently hangs out with them. He prefers to be alone.

Rolling his eyes in frustration, he starts to walk towards his next class, in no rush of course as he fiddles through his bag paying no attention to anything in front of him what so ever, looking for his phone. “oof-“ Is the sound he makes when he’s hit the floor of the corridor, phone flung to the other side of the path. He’s dreading the moment he looks at the screen. He clenches his eyes closed in frustration, not bothering to see what he had run into.  

“i-I’m s-so sorry, m-minseok!” Minseok opened his eyes and looked at the boy opposite him who was frantically gathering all of the condiments that had fallen out of his hands and onto the ground, sprawled across the entire hall. He sighed inwardly. Luhan. It just so happened that he was outside of the cafeteria at the same time as himself. He just so happened to “accidentally” bump into him. It was all “an accident”.

Minseok helped himself off of the ground and dusted his pants off before walking over and picking up his phone, completely ignoring the younger blond. Sighing in relief as he notices only a small scratch on his phone, Minseok notices Luhan’s biology book splayed out infront of him, so he bends down and picks it up before walking back over to the completely frazzled boy, who was still gathering all the loose sheets of paper flying around.  “is this yours?” Luhan looks up slowly, a shy smile aligning his face as he cautiously takes the book from his crush. He tries to say something but no words come out of his mouth, so he just goes back to hurriedly picking up his books before fleeing the scene, tripping slightly as he does so, almost completely losing his books once again.

Minseok just blinked and shrugged before turning on his heel and heading towards his next class, completely unfazed by the situation that had just occurred.

-_-_-_-_-_-

“You did what!?” Yixing, also known as Lay,( since, in Luhans eyes, he’s ing lazy, so the name suits him perfectly since all the younger does is sleep) is Luhan’s best friend and trusty stalker steed. TSS for short. That’s right, code names, Lay calls Luhan CAFS. Aka, creepy as stalker. They met in the hall just after Luhan had encountered his little mishap with Minseok.

“I tried what you said to do!” Luhan wailed as he tried to get out of the death grip his tss had on him.

“I told you to nudge him you idiot, not ing pounce him to the floor and dramatically throw your books everywhere, do you even have all those subjects today?!” Lay was frustrated to say the least, Luhan just shook his head slightly, sighing deeply and looking at the floor.

“This is ridiculous, I knew this wouldn’t work” Lay groaned and dropped his arms from the other.
 

“Im so frustrated, why won’t he notice me! He probably doesn’t even know my name!” Luhan groaned and turned around, walking over to a near-by locker and smashing his head against it repetitively, muttering profanities to himself.

Lay just crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows at his best friend’s idiocy. “That’s why he won’t notice you. I swear to the lord himself you are so embarrassingly stupid. And you try too hard- yet not hard enough” Lay sighed softly and walked over to his disheartened friend who was now on the ground and curled up against the locker, sniffling like a child. Putting his hand on the elders shoulder, he gave him a compassionate squeeze, kneeling down to Luhans eye height. “Why not just tell him you’re secretly crushing on him, obviously nothing else you’ve tried is working”

Luhan sighed heavily once again, rubbing his watering nose with his sleeve. “Because I know he will just look at me his big beautiful brown orbs, smiling his pretty little smirk of a smile before he just says off.” At this point, Luhan was completely sprawled out on the ground, passer-by’s giving him weird looks as lay tries to make an excuse for him, telling everyone he’s got cramps because it’s that time of month. Luhan can only groan in protest before he’s yanked up by his tss.

“Why don’t we go back to my house, have a few cones and just chill the rest of the day away, hm?” Lay swung his arm around Luhan’s shoulder, pulling him close to his side as he leads the latter to his next class.

“Yixing, please, weed doesn’t solve everything, it just wastes your life away” Luhan continues to let out sigh after sigh.

“You know nothing my friend, nothing” Lay whispers the last part into his friend’s ear, earning a slap on the chest from the grumpy bum himself. “cheer the up, it’s not the end of the world, you’ll know when it’s the end of the world when the world runs out of toilet paper, that will cause all kinds of diseases n ” Luhan looked up at his friend in disgust before shoving his arm off of his own shoulders.

“You are really pathetic, you know that?” And with that, Luhan stormed off before suddenly pivoting around and walking back past lay, avoiding all eye contact.

“Where the are you going? Your class is just there you idiot!” He calls out, earning weird looks from the people around him. Like he cared in the slightest.

“Dropping a note off!” Luhan called back before speed walking like the idiot he is, down the hall.

Lay groaned in annoyance and rolled his eyes.

“ing psychotic moron”

-_-_-_-_-_-

The best thing about a day at school, is when it ends. Minseok can’t keep his eyes off of the clock as it continues to tick away, he can feel the anticipation of every person in the room, zoning out whatever the teacher has to say because frankly, anything the teacher has to say is unimportant, and everyone would agree with him on that. Unless it was about chocolate, than that’s a different story.  The school bell goes and Minseok takes his time packing his things. It’s Friday so it’s not like he has to get home to do homework or anything.

Everyone else fled the room at the speed of light, Jongin and Sehun were already waiting outside of the classroom for their slow friend, taking the piss out of each other as usual until Jongin notices Minseok coming towards them.

“What takes you so long? A quickie with the teach aye, aayyee?” Jongin taunts, high fiving Sehun as he laughs at his own pathetic joke.

“Over your Jongin, shut the up” Minseok nonchalantly throws his bag over his shoulder before heading to his locker, opening it to find yet another note from his stalker.

“Two in one day, wow this kid is getting pretty desperate,” Sehun leans against the locker closest to Minseok, looking over his shoulder at the note, reading it aloud.

‘Today was a beautiful day,
But only because I was looking at you.
You are my day. You make it’  


Sehun coos teasingly while Jongin gags in the background, Minseok can only roll his eyes as he shoves the note in the back of his pocket.

“So what’s the plan for tonight, Seokie?” Oh how Minseok hated that pet name, and Jongin knew it because right now, he was giving him a smile that says ‘boy, I love pissing you off’

“Sleep” Minseok muttered out before shutting his locker and walking towards the schools exit, his possie following after him, Jongin scowling and shoving his hands in his pockets.

 By looking at them you’d think they were the coolest kids in the school, cold s.

They aren’t.

No one really notices them, but then again, they don’t really notice anyone else. They stick to each other. They are just normal, teenage boys going through puberty, each of them handling it differently. They aren’t the nerds, nor are they popular either. And they couldn’t give two s what people thought about them anyways. Minseok just thinks he's cool.

“Hey I heard some kid’s throwing a party tonight, somewhere around the corner from yours, Minseok. Do you guys want to go? It’ll be fun~“ Sehun coo’s, poking Minseok’s arm over and over, trying to gain the others attention. Minseok thought for a bit, he hadn’t been to a party in a while and there was absolutely nothing to do at home except for eat chocolate and play Mario cart on the wii.

“Sure, why not”

-_-_-_-_-_-

a/n. Wow, can I just say how much I love you guys, I mean, just the foreword and already so many subscribers and comments dfhjksfs. So … I said this was going to be a oneshot ….. whis pers. I lied. In all honest I have no idea where this fic is going so bare with me because it’s probably going to be a bunch of bull, but everyone loves right? RIGHT? Okay great. ily.