Taengsic

We Found Love

November 2010


With the group's now tight schedule, Taeyeon and Jessica almost found it impossible to be alone together. They saw each other everyday, no doubt about that, and both girls were indeed grateful for it. But it just wasn't the same. They wanted to be seen as lovers to the world but they knew the reality, and knew they couldn't. So the one thing they took as an opportunity to show such intimancy would be when fanservice came to play. All nine members would hug and show skinship to each other but when Taeyeon did fanservice with Jessica, it meant so much more. There was always love. 

Taping for Music Bank, the lovebirds would deliberatly walk pass each other when they could, whether on or off stage. They found each other... distracting. Jessica found it hard to look at anywhere but at Taeyeon. She could not contain the dorky smiles that would appear when her eyes laid on Taeyeon. Taeyeon, on the other hand, tried very hard not to look at Jessica. She tried distracting herself by being playful with the other members. But when she did catch a sight of her, just the slightest view of Jessica, she so very much yearned to kiss her. And just like that Taeyeon would find it hard to concentrate on anything else, even her lines.

Once filming was over, the rest of the members made plans to dine out for dinner. Taeyeon found this as an opportunity. She yawned just loud enough to catch the members attention. "If it's okay with you all, I'm just gonna head straight to the dorm," she said. 

Tiffany patted their leaders' head playfully. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm just tired, is all."

Taeyeon glanced at Jessica, hoping she would read her mind about her sudden plan. But Jessica seemed oblivious and looked rather sad, and Taeyeon knew it was because she wasn't going with them.

Oh, Sica

Taeyeon scratched her head and observed the members who were gathering their things. She had to act quickly. Taking out her cellphone, she texted Jessica.

Sica, don't go with them. Come home with me. I'll cook us dinner, my love. 

Not long after sending the text, she heard Jessica speak.


"I'm gonna head home with Taeyeonie," she said. "I'm not feeling so well. Headache."

"No problem. Feel better soon," Hyoyeon said, giving Jessica a side hug. She glanced at Taeyeon. "Take care of our ice princess."

----
    
"I'll cook us something really delicious," Taeyeon said while closing the door behind her. She was taken by surprise when a pair of lips landed on her cheek. She blushed.

"I couldn't resist," Jessica said. "And great plan, by the way."

Taeyeon pulled in Jessica for a tight hug. The pair stayed in that embrace, not wanting to let each other go. 

"I love you, Taeyeonie."

She smells so good, Taeyeon thought.

Taengoo...

Taeyeonie...

Jessica had stopped calling Taeyeon by her nickname, Taengoo, ever since the two entered a romantic relationship. She found Taeyeonie to be more fitting, a stepping stone, if you will, in their growing relationship.

And Taeyeon didn't mind one bit. 

"I love you too, Sica. So much," she replied, releasing Jessica from the hug. 

And then, she captured Jessica's lips with her own.

Finally alone.

Finally, open as lovers. 

 

------

a/n: WOW, how long has it been?! I'm so sorry this is a short chapter after coming back after how many years lol. Yes, I'm still an avid Taengsic shipper despite all the things that happened. I hope to continue this story but I can't make any promises! This chapter has been on my laptop for awhile now. Went back and did a some changes and decided to post. Thanks for reading! <3