No Progess

I Will Crack You, Oh Sehun!

“Yah, wake up. Did you hear what the council president said?” Zinni nudged you. You and the whole school was in the auditorium. It looked like the announcements were over and everyone started talking among themselves.

 

“Huh? sorry, I fell asleep.” You smiled sheepishly at Zinni. Zinni just shook her head and chuckled.

 

“We are going to have a Homecoming dance next saturday! We need to go shopping for dresses!” Zinni babbled on excitedly.

 

“Wait, hold on. Don’t we need dates for those kind of dances?” You asked and let out a yawn. You weren’t completely awake yet.

 

“Of course! I already texted Kai. We are gonna be each others dates. Are you gonna ask Sehun to be your date?” She asked while grinning like a creep.

 

“Yah, stop grinning. You look like a creeper.”

 

“Don’t change the subject, Hana. So, you gonna ask Sehun or what?”

 

“There is no way i’m asking. I’m a girl. He should ask ME.”

 

“What century are you from? the 19th? Come on,  Hana. Girls can ask guys out now these days. It’s nothing shameful.”

 

“but still...I want him to ask me. I don’t want to have to ask him to be his date.”

 

“Okay, you better have him ask you soon before some chick takes him away right before your eyes.” She said and pointed at some random direction. You gasped in shock when you see Sehun and your classmate Nancy talking. You and Zinni decided to go behind the wall to listen in on their conversation.

 

“So...Sehun, are you going to Homecoming dance?” Nancy twirled her hair in one hand and asked Sehun with flirty eyes. Thankfully, Sehun wasn’t even looking at her. He looked like he was looking for someone. He kept craning his neck to look at the crowd that was exiting the auditorium.

 

“Yes.” He said. Your heart fluttered when you heard him. You were positive that Sehun wouldn’t go to the dance. He never did for the past years.

 

“That’s great, Sehun...So, do you have  a date?” Nancy batted her eyelashes at Sehun. You mentally gagged at her flirting.

 

“Yes.” Sehun said. Your heart crashed. right there and then. You felt like someone just slapped you in the face. Sehun already has a date. Who is the girl? and Did he ask her to be his date? Does he like the girl? All these questions were running through your mind at the speed of light.

 

“Zinni-ah, I don’t feel very well. I’m going home, okay?” You said as you and Zinni left Sehun and Nancy.

 

“Is it because of Sehun?” Zinni sighed. You nodded.

 

“Arraseo. Rest at home. I’ll cover for you in class.” Zinni hugged you and you left school after getting your stuff from your homeroom class.

 

When you got home, it was around 11am. Since you live alone, there was no one at home. You went straight to your bedroom and plunged yourself face down on your queen sized bed.

 

“Ottoeke? Was I too late? I didn’t know he had a girlfriend…” You sighed hopelessly.