Bubble Paradise

I Will Crack You, Oh Sehun!

The first day of your school ended smoothly just like your any other normal day at school. By normal, it means you spent more than half of your time staring at that one person who has no idea you exist. The only interaction you have had with him was during sophmore year when you became his chemistry lab partner. 

"Yah, You wanna go to the mall with me and the boys?" Zinni asked as you guys walked out of the school gate.

"Nahh, I'm okay. I don't feel like going to the mall today." you said.

"You sure? Kai and Kris wanted you to come." She said and pouted.

"Sorry, Z. Tell the boys I said Hi, okay?" you gave her a hug and you parted ways after saying your goodbyes.

You started walking to your house, but then you had a sudden craving for some bubble tea. So, you started walking to your favorite bubble tea shop.

"Anhyeonhaseyo, Welcome to Bubble Paradise!" A cheerful employee from the counter greeted you. The business looked dead. You were the only person in the shop.

"oh Hello, May I please have some choco bubble tea?" You ordered politely.

"One choco bubble tea coming right up!" The employee said. He looked like your age, maybe a little bit older. As you wait for your drink, you took a seat and started texting Zinni on chat.

Zswagg: Yah, Kris is mad at youuuu.

HanaBi: what did I do?

Zswagg: You didn't come. That's why. Now, he's being a sulky dragon.

DragonK: I am not! Hana, don't believe her. She's lying.

HanaBi: Oh Hey, Whaddup Krease~

Zswagg: out, dragon. I'm talking to my best friend.

DragonK: Hey, Hana. ;)You owe me a date now. hehe. and Zinni, she is also my best friend too you know. -_-

HanaBi: Guys ima go...my order is ready.

DragonK: Bye~

Zswagg: Later, . (:

"Here you go, pretty girl. One choco bubble tea." He said. Your cheeks burned a little at the unexpected compliment.

"um, Thank you." You paid for your drink.

"By the way, I am Suho." he said and gave you a charming smile.

"Nice to meet you. I am Hana." You said.

"Hana, I know this is sudden, but do you want to work at this shop? We need employees badly right now." Suho asked you with a face that says Pls-say-yes.

"I don't know.. I will think about it." You said politely.

"Okay, let me know if you ever want to work here." Suho said and gave you a kind smile.

You were about to turn around, but you heard foot steps behind you and Suho said, "Sehun-ah, You're early. Your shift doesn't start for another 30 mins!"

You slowly turned around and saw Sehun walking toward the employee room. You immediately turned to Suho and said, "When do I start?"