Valentines Day

Valentines Day with Suho

Valentines Day

You had just got off of work,a bit tired and stressed because your boss is hounding on you for papers that were supposed to be written last week. It was Valentines day,what a way to spend it right? Plus,you haven’t heard from your boyfriend,Suho,all day. It didn’t really make you mad,but a bit hurt. He could of at least called or even texted to say ‘I love you’ or ‘Happy Valentines day!’…but nothing…

As soon as you got to the front door of your home,you smelt something familiar. It was your favorite scent,the one from that candle shop just down the street from your house. You walked inside to see,what seemed to be a few dozen roses in a large vase. After you took off your shoes and slipped on those pink fluffy house slippers,you walked to the flowers.

 

A little card was sitting in the roses. 

“Is your heart a yes or no?
Give me a sign, X or O
It’s no fun to wait.”

The card had a little arrow pointing to the left,so when you looked over,you seen a few of those candles you liked. There was another note there,in front of the candles.

“I know that I’m so foolish
I’m not used to this, only knowing you.”

Once again,an arrow. But it was pointing to the right. So you were then led into the living room. Where a big teddy bear holding a heart that said “I love you” on it,along with a few scattered rose petals. There was more candles in there,and another letter.

“Just stay as you are
As you look at only me
I won’t ever let you go
Just watch, baby.”

A slight smile came onto your face as yet,another arrow was on the card. It was pointing up,so you walked out your patio door. At the door,started a trail of rose petals. In your backyard,you had a large garden,which was where the petals seemed to be leading. That,and there were candles outside too! It looked like they had been burning for a while now.

You slowly started walking down the small path,only to come up to the corner and see a small post with another card attached.

“The one person who made my heart pound
As soon as I felt you, my eyes shone.”

As you folded back up the letter,you walked around the corner to see a small table,with a white table cloth,tall candle sticks,food,two fancy chair,flowers and small garden lights strung around everywhere to light up the place. It all seemed like a fantasy you’ve read in a fanfiction. Not to mention ‘My Only Comfort by Kim Jaejoong’ was playing in a soft tone.

You walked over to the table and see a pink card sitting on a plate. This one didn’t have anything written on it besides an arrow that was pointing down? 

Figuring that it means behind you,you turned around to see Suho standing there. He was wearing a dark grey suit and holding a single pink rose. Suho started to slowly walk towards you,looking at the rose and said “The pink rose symbolizes beauty,appreciation,grace,perfect happiness,admiration and gentleness. I think that description fits you perfectly.” He then looked at you and smiled. “Happy Valentines day,Jagiya.” Suho continued as he handed you the rose.

You were speechless. All you could do was smile. After staring at the flower and thinking about what he said,you looked at him and took a couple steps closer,throwing your arms around his neck. “So…this is why you’ve been avoiding be all day?” You said and then the both of you chuckled.

"I wanted it to be a surprise. Did it work?" Suho said while placing his arms around your waist. "Yes,yes it did oppa." You said and placed a kiss on his nose. Suho then led you over to the table and pulled out the seat for you like a gentleman.

After you sat down,he went and sat across from you. “That was pretty clever ya know.” You said before taking a sip of the wine that was in the glass in front of you. He looked at you and replied with a small smile “Hmm? What was clever?” “The notes. They were your lines in the songs.” You replied back and took a bite of your food. He smiled wider and looked at you questionably “You remember my lines?” “Of course I would,they’re my favorite parts of each song.”

Suho smiled,after about a good 20 minutes or so of you two eating and making small talk,he grabbed his chair and sat next to you at an angle. “There’s one more thing…” He said and you turned towards him in confusion. 

He grabbed a long box out of his jacket pocket,handing it to you. It was a deep purple velvet fabric covering the case. You looked at him one last time before looking down to open the box.

Your hand went right over your mouth and your eyes widened. It was a diamond necklace,in the shape of a key:

image

 

You looked up at him and he was smiling at you. “I wanted to give you this…the key to my heart.” Suho said. Tears started to roll down your cheeks. You throw your arms around his neck,almost knocking him over. He laughed a bit and hugged you tight while rubbing your back. Suho had you stand up with him,taking the necklace out of the box and placing it around your neck. You looked at the necklace and back to him. Your eyes were locked together. Suho pulled you closer with one hand and used the other to brush a strand of hair behind your ear,then placing it on your cheek.

"You’re so beautiful,____-ah." He said and you smiled wide,then gave him a long sweet kiss as your hands rested on his shoulders. After the kiss,you two started slowly dancing to Sad Touch by No Min Woo (acoustic version). Along the lines of the chorus,Suho started to sing along.

"You can touch,be ma girl.

You can fly,Let me love,give all.

You can touch,be ma girl.

You can fly,let me love,love you tonight.”

It made you giggle since his English was not perfect and a couple words sounded funny. 

"I love you,Suho oppa…" you said in a quiet tone.

He replied “I love you too,____-ah…Happy Valentines day…”