4

Imagine

"Naturally. I thought that kiss made that clear enought, But I can make it more clear if you want, but answer me first. Will You come on tour with me?" N pleads you to say yes. His eyes smolder from under his lashes. You can never tell N no when he looks at you like that. You try hard not to fall under his spell, but to no avail agree.

You take a deep breath and look at him. "Yes, I will come on tour with you. i hope they will all like me," you answer him. N takes your hands in his own.

"Of course they will. I am their leader remember? I know they'll like you, because if they don't I will hurt them. Just don;t take it to heart when you feel as if Leo's giving the cold shoulder and doesn't say much to you. It's just the way he is. His personality is to be quiet and a bit akward," N reasures you.

"Ok, I hope you are right. Thank you, N. I love you." You give a N a quick kiss then pull away.

"I love you too. I always have, always will." N pulls you back into the kiss. His lips tates amazing. After 10 minutes rated triple "x" kiss, N picks you up bridal style. he carries to your room. From their you finish what you started. Right before N enters you, you hear him ask, "Will you marry me?"

As soon as he enters you, you pant and anwer him. "Of course. Oh, God! Of course I will marry you. i love you, N. So much." You continue like this until dawn.