3

Imagine

"N.... I.... I.... lo..." you are having trouble getting the words out. You are so afraid of rejection. You take a minute to steady your breathing. Then you finally say what you wanted ot say all this time. "N, I love you. I have loved you since the day we first met in high school. I have been hiding my feelings for you because i was so afraid that you would not feel the same way. But I can't live that way anymore. I don't care if you don't feel the same way. I love you, N. I really d..." You are silenced by N's lips. You're surprised and can't move. After a minute, you entangle your fingers in N's hair, and pull him closer. You love the feel of his hair, its so velvety soft. Finally after a few minutes of like this you pull away. The both of you are panting, trying to catch your breath.

"I don't know if that answered your question, but I love you too," N says with a smirk. "Ever since freshman year. I only hid my feelings because i was also afraid of you learning how i felt and rejecting me, then loosing you as a friend too. If I had known how you felt, we could've been like this a long time ago. I love you," N give you a peck on the lips. "I love you and want you to come on tour with us. I know we'll have to keep you hidden, but i would love it if you would come. The others need to meet their leader's new girlfriend. Ravi, Leo, Ken, Hyuk, Hongbin, they will all be sad if they don't get to meet you," N says.

"Is that what I am now? Am I your girlfriend?"