Chapter 14

Search Of The Black Pearl (1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Leo... Leo!" Sleeping Jinju sat on her bed. She was having another dream. This time, it was about Leo. He was standing in front of her, only nothingness surrounding them. Suddenly, someone else appeared next to him, and he put his arm around her. Jinju screamed, but it seemed Leo couldn't hear her at all. It was like she was invisible.

            Leo moved closer to the girl, so close their lip touched. She ran her arms around his neck as he bent over and hugged her tightly as they busied themselves - kissing like there's no tomorrow. Jinju screamed Leo's name once again, but he didn't hear her. She broke down crying, and Leo finally moved the girl away and looked to Jinju's side. When he saw her, his eyes grew wide. But then, Jinju wasn't looking at Leo. Her eyes were glued on the girl who was next to him. She looked - she was her. Leo was kissing her. And then suddenly, the girl disappeared from Leo's side. Leo started to look for her, blaming Jinju for making the girl disappear. She tried to stop him, but he pushed her away. He pushed her until she fell. She fell into fire.

            And again, she watched herself burn. Red and orange flames surrounded her, she felt the flames touching her skin, hurting her bit by bit. But again, she was standing from afar, watching herself burn.

"Leo!" Jinju screamed again. The door of her room swung open and Hyuk came running.

"Are you okay?" he asked the girl who was shaking so badly. "N hyung!" the young one yelled and N came in with Ken.

"This is bad" Ken said, seeing everything Jinju saw in her dream. "This is very very bad!" Ken yelled, making everyone move away from Jinju. "Jinju-ya!" he stared to shake her like crazy. "Wake up!" he yelled. He yelled, his voice echoed through every corner of the house.

            Suddenly, Jinju snapped her eyes open and stared at Ken. Without saying a word, she hugged Ken and started crying. Ken just looked at N. And N wished Hongbin and Ravi hurried and brought Leo over. These dreams of Jinju were getting out of hand. And their Master was still gone... Only if he was here...

***

"Leo"

"Hyung!"

"Pearl!"

            Three people called three different names at each other. Pearl at Leo, Hongbin at Leo, and Ravi at Pearl. Now, they were standing in three different corners, making a perfect triangle at the same time. And the next question that followed surprised all three of them:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter