Chapter 13

Search Of The Black Pearl (1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry guys!! Sorry I couldn't update sooner. But worry not, ONE WEEK! I am soo happy that this year will be ove in couple of day. Holy shoot, then I'll be a third year... last year.... then real world..... SOMEONE HOLD ME BACK!!

 

while I go freak out over my exam tomorrow... you guys have a wonderful time reading. (or and maybe freak out in couple of hours over Exo's Overdose... that is... if they release it online too...) anyway,,, HAPPY READING! ^^ ~ D

"Knock knock" someone spoke behind the closed door, making Pearl turn around. She was sitting in front of the white dresser, trying to make herself look good with make-up. Her natural curls touched her waist, covering her back because the dress that was picked for her was a back-less A-line dress. Personally, the dress was a little too much for Pearl, but she knew the event wasn't a joke. She had already missed the ball in Galle due to - um.. - personal... issues, so this was her make-up-for-missing-such-a-big-event chance.

            Pearl got up and walked up to the door, her dress touching the floor as she walked, because she didn't have her heels on yet. The dress was long, but with heels, she knew it would be okay. Plus, her date wasn't exactly the shortest guy in the group either. She had to height-up with him.

"Wow" Pearl found bunch of guys with dropped mouths awaiting her as she opened the door.

"What?" she blinked couple of times. For the Exo guys, this had been the first time seeing Pearl in a female-looking outfit. She was wearing a dress. Her worn-out jeans were nowhere to be found. Her hair was undone, no hair ties holding it back like it used to. Her eyes looked bigger with the help of make-up, though she didn't really have to try that hard with them anyway because she looked hot without any make-up on her. Her lips were coloured into a pale colour to match her crystal peach dress.

"You..."

"Look..."

"Like a girl!" Lay said, ruining the sentence. The boys eyed him and made annoyed faces while the guy just stared at Pearl with big eyes. Pearl laughed at the boy's comment.

"Beautiful" Luhan said, stealing Pearl's attention from Lay to him.

"Aw thank you" Pearl put her hand over her visible cleavage as she bowed, because she knew that if she didn't the boys would have had a great show due to the diamond shaped cut on the front of her dress. "But, where's Kai?" she asked, eyeing the eleven boys who were waiting for her.

"Oh, he's waiting for you in the living room. We just wanted to see you before him" Xiumin smiled and the girl nodded.

"One second then. I need my heels" she said, walking away to her closet while her dress swayed behind her. "There" she came out with a pair of matching heels in her hand. "I'm ready." she said after grabbing the small purse.

"Let's go then, Milady" said Sehun, holding out his hand.

"No, me" said Tao instead, grabbing Pearl's hand. Sehun pouted behind Tao while Luhan put his arm around the young one.

"Wanna hold my hand?" asked Luhan with a smile, but Sehun glared at the older one in rejection.

            Down in the living room, Kai was panting like a thirsty wolf. He had been waiting forever (only five minutes... but) and they were still not down there. Finally, he heard voices from behind the closed door so he checked himself out one last time through the long mirror behind the piano and cleared his throat. Someone opened the door, revealing the most beautiful pearl he had ever seen in his life. He had seen so many beautiful girls, but this was the first time in a while a girl made his heart skip a beat.

            Pearl stood in front of a jaw-dropped Kai and blinked.

"Ready? You can drive my car" she said, placing her keys in Kai's palm.

"Oh... kay" he said, taking Pearl's hand. "Let's go" he said, leading her away.

"Wow he's a dork." Sehun muttered.

"I should have gone with her. Then I would have gotten the chance to drive that car" Chen scoffed.

"Who said Kai was a Casanova again?" asked Kris. "I've never seen that kind of situation before"

"Maybe he's actually in love with that girl" said Chanyeol, looking at their leader. Suho saw the look and gulped. Kai couldn't fall in love. Especially not with a mortal. Also, they weren't allowed to fall in love. If Mama found out, they were dead.

"Nah, he's not" Suho said out loud, trying to hide his fear behind his words.

 

            Kai opened the door for Pearl. He helped her with her long d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter