They Were They Joker And The Queen

The Joker Broke His Queen |Two-Shot|

[A/N : i recommend playing hyuna's "a bitter day" feat GNA and Junhyung in beginning of the story. enjoy~ ^^]

_________________________

 

the next few days hyuna didnt avoid everyone anymore.... well, except junhyung,. even if he just said "hi" hyuna would cut him off with an excuse before they could make an conversation with either a phonecall, a text or even their members. but it happened long enough, he was tired of it. junhyung picked up his phone, grabbed his jacket and went to the hallway, making his way to the dancing hall. when he arrived, he stormed into hyuna's usual dancing room just to find a jihyun and g.na. his eyes widened when he saw a crying girl between them.

 

her face was beat red, swollen eyes, her sobs echoing the room. the view infront of him is the thing he never thought he would witness coming from the girl whos always strong and smiling, the girl who has flaming charisma on stage but has a child-like voice and personality off stage but this was way off her boundary. it was unbearable to watch. junhyung just stood there, his heart clenching as he stared at the crying girl who seems unconscious of his presence. his mouth hung low and things around him seems dark, he only saw the girl who was crying... his mind finally clicked. he ran to her, kneeling infront of the crying girl, gripping her hands and forcing it away from her face. if there was any breaking sound, it was his heart, he couldn't handle this anymore. he felt like punching the guy who did this to her, even if he was a she.

 

hyuna was stunned when she saw who it was, looking into his brown orbs. his face looked worried, his hands gripping tightly to her's. he was here, he was watching her... crying.

"hyuna! who did this to you?!" junhyung yelled, nudging her her slightly. an angry expession forming on his face. by hearing his words, hyuna stoodup, letting go his tight grip and stormed out of the room before junhyung could get hold of her hand again. leaving him alone with jihyun and g.na. gina couldn't stand hyuna being like there anymore, shes finally letting her heavy heart out.

"WHO?! ITS YOU, SHE LIKES YOU, YOU FRIGGIN IDIOT!" she yelled in english, her fingers forming into a fist.

"seriously! how could you NOT notice that all this months?! her eyes, her expressions, the way she talked to you was different! its special i tell you! you're friggin blunt to not notice that and now you're dating hara? way to go~ do you even love that girl?! she continued, moving her hands on the air, making angry gestures.

"GOSH! i soo wanna friggin PUNCH you soo bad right now!" fanning herself, walking around in a circle.

"how could you be so... blind! that girl! she could choose anyone else too but yet she choosed you. shes immature when it comes to love. shes the romantic type, self-contious... i don't know anything anymore!" waving her hands in defeat, frustrated.

 

junhyung just gaped at the statement. it was as if time stood still, her words keep replaying in his mind.

"SHE LIKES YOU!" she likes.. me?

it finally hit him, no wonder he felt empty when he was out with hara or even those few weeks after the announcement. it finally hits him, he likes hyuna. how can he be soo blind?

"im soo stupid, im soo stupid, im soo stupid! stupid, stupid, STUPID!" he yelled in frustration, hitting his head slightly at everyword. his legs was numb, stumbling into the floor, punching the floor underneath. his vision was was watery,tears flowing down his cheeks.

"HOW COULD I MISS THAT! YOU KNOW HER BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE" screaming his lungs out. jihyun just stared at the crying boy infront of him, no matter how suprised she was at the view, the words she wanted to say all this time came out at he tip of her tongue.

"its funny how you always change your hair colour as the same as her's, bought dr dres earphones eagerly, have the same phone covers after her, has sweathers that are alike, tattoes about your love about your parents, writing lyrics for her and whatever you two both have. and just now you realize your feelings for her? im sorry, but thats kinda stupid. tell me junhyung, are you doing those things just to give false hope to hyuna?" by that, she closed the door behind her smiling faintly.

 

she didn't really mean it but she has to say it to make junhyung feel conscious about his actions and his feelings. junhyung was stunned, her words flowed his mind. he was hurt by her words but it was true. it was false hope but he never realize it until now, it wasn't false hope, it just flows out like that. he was comfortable with her, her smile makes her day. her voice was hypnotising, her jokes are corny, she was a troll sometimes, her dancing are enchanting, everything about her made him happy. he likes her, screw that, he loves her.

 

gina took out something from her pocket just to reveal the words hyuna wrote these few nights. the lyrics for her ballad. hyuna told g.na to give it to their composer because she didnt want to run into junhyung but g.na knew... her actions are worth it. she has to let junhyung know what she felt thse few weeks after the announcement. junhyung took it, hands shaking.

"w-whats this?" junhyung looked up to the older girl.

"hyuna wrote it these few days, i hope you understand how shes feeling these few weeks. goodluck" g.na made her way to the door and close it. junyung just blnked and opened the paper.

 

Even if the weather’s nice I don’t feel nice
It seems  like the weather’s mocking me
I fall into a situation where
I can’t deal with the anger and I struggle
The world apart from me is running fine
You’re living well
It’s not fair, this isn’t fair
I feel like people walking past me think I’m pitiful
I can’t do anything right

This morning I missed my stop
The bus stop I ended up getting off at,
Because I was thinking about you,
Was a stop that I wasn’t familiar with
It  looked lonely, I started crying
I walked like that for a long time
I hated you so much but then I started missing you
The days I spent weak because I couldn’t
Hold onto you are so pitiful

 

he cried even more. "i dont deserve you hyuna"

that night, he spend awake writing his sorrow feelings out. she was perfect in his eyes, he just never notice it.

No matter what I was it’ll sound like an excuse
Even if I say this is all for you
You’re not right for me
Uncomfortable, as if you’re wearing clothes
That don’t suit you
Beautiful, but I’m losing my strength beside you too
How do you think I felt watching that?
We shouldn’t have started at all
I shouldn’t have looked at your eyes that first time
I thought I would feel relieved after I let you go
But it’s really not like that

My head knows break ups
My heart can’t disagree, but everyday
I draw you and erase you
I’ll do all the hurting and I just want you to be happy
So this decision won’t be useless
So we don’t regret, I’ll always pray for you

 

is he letting her go? he doesnt know.

is he giving up of his feelings? he doesnt know.

all he knows is that he needs to see her tomorrow, why? he doesnt exactly knows too. its jus that, he felt if he doesnt see her tomorrow, he will lose her.

the paper infront of him was wet, tear strained wet. his hands trembeling from the writing. that night, he cried himself to sleep.

_______________________

the next day junhyung went to hyuna's usual dance room just to find her dancing along to some hardbeats, her body moving gracefuly but strong movements and popping to the beat. she flinced when she heard him called her name, standing still at the voice.

"hyuna..." hyuna turned around to the voice and forced a smile, making her way to the dvd player to turn it off.

"h-hey o-oppa"

'she flinced' he thought, not liking her tone. it was like... she was scared to say his name.

"sorry about yester---" before junhyung could hear her words, he made his way to her. grpped her arm and pulled her in to his embrace. his hand behind her back and one hand behind her head, embracing her tightly as though if he let her go, she'll be gone and leave him alone.

"i-im s-sorry hyuna-ya" junhyung said between sobs, hyuna was stunned.

"he's... crying"   she could feel the tears dropping silently to her shoulder, she tried to keep calm and process the things he said in her mind.

"i never realized that you liked me hyuna-ya. i was dumb. i-if you think im giving you false hopes, i-im not! its just i never realize it, im sorry. i thought i knew you better than anyone else, i was wrong. you must be hurting these few days huh? damn it hyuna! why did you choose me, im only hurting you these past few weeks. why didnt you just give up? all i do is hurt you" he cried into her shoulders. hyuna just smile. she would be crying right now but someone else needed her today, her bestfriend, her crush, her love. hyuna just hugged him back and patted his back. junhyung flinced at the touch.

"i forgive you, you pabo" hyuna whispered hugging him tightly, nuzzling her nose to his neck.

"i love you hyuna... im sorry for not realizing it this late" hyuna was shocked by his sudden confession.

"i-i love you too" they both know he was still dating hara. junhyung opened his mouth to speak but hyuna cutted him off.

"you shouldn't break up with her" hyuna smiled, breaking the hug. junhyung just stared into her eyes, he knew why she said that. she didn't want to be anybody's sadness, she didn't want to make anyone feel what shes been feeling these few weeks. hyuna is slowly curing from her heartbreak, her sober.

 

junhyung grabbed her shoulders leaning to girl who he treasures deeply, looking deep into her eyes before giving her a passionate kiss. their fingers intertwining with each other. they both knew it was a goodbye kiss. not that kind of goodbye kiss, just a goodbye to their lovesick sides to each other, its their cure. which means hello to the old junhyung and hyuna who are bestfriends. it was enough for both of them to know they both were in love with each other. they both knew that they will be together someday but now its just not the time... not yet anyway. smiles and chuckles could be heard in the room, they just stared into each other's eyes, all they found was their addiction to each other, they call it love.

 

It’s going to be really hard, but I’ll keep erasing
I’m going to forget a little bit at a time,
After time passes I’ll be able to laugh and remember
Don’t say time is medicine, tell me a better way,
You can receive love greater than the love I gave you
You’re still beautiful,
You said it would last forever
In the end, we’re still the same as everyone else

 

hyuna and junhyung went out of the building and went to their favorite cafe, walking hand in hand teasing each other they way they used to.  hyuna whined, junhyung just nagged, hyuna hit him in the head, he just made a joke about it. they were the Joker and the Queen.

 

_________________________

im sorry if its short or kinda rushed? i wasn't really planning for it to be a two-shot but it kinda got kinda long. i hope you guys are satisfied with the ending too ^^

 

soo its finished... YAY! this is my second fanfic but firat short story i guess ^^

i hope you guys could read my other story "people dont always hate" which is a chaptered fic. the characters are hyuna, ljoe (sorry junhyung T_T), parkbom and gdragon. it is NOT  gloomy fanfic, i find it amusing... kinda :P

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/57877/people-don-t-always-hate-2ne1-4minute-gdragon-hyuna-ljoe-parkbom-teentop

 

THANKYOU FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS! ^^

P.S i wrote a hyuna-zico fanfic but its about their friendship only cus i dont really ship them... for now. even though they are the same age. i havent post it though x.x