Mr & Mrs Kim eternity love

My girlfriend is pregnant!

Finally, Taeyeon and Tiffany is married. They went to France for their honeymoon. Tiffany has stop taking pill and baby is always in their mind now, they had regular  at least 3-4 times per night (they are the couple - byuntaeny).

 

Three months later, Tiffany feel uneasy and keep running to the washroom. Taeyeon run after her, he worry what's wrong with Tiffany?

Fany ah, are you ok? asked Taeyeon worried.

Ne.... (hmmp) said Tiffany while wiping .

Could you be preggy? asked Taeyeon concerned.

Jeongmal? Oh ya, my period is late for 2 months.... L-Let me check! said Tiffany smiled.

10 minutes gone, Tiffany still inside the bathroom, leaving the anxious Taeyeon waiting outside.

Fany ah, how is it? Is it positive? asked Taeyeon nervously.

"DOOR OPEN" Tiffany came out with a blank expression and that makes Taeyeon even more worry.

Fany.... it's ok, we can try again. said Taeyeon encouraging.

Taeyeon ah.... W-We made it! said Tiffany cried happily.

J-Jinja? I'm going to be a daddy soon? asked Taeyeon shocked and Tiffany nodded her head.

The byun couple hugged each other tightly as they finally made it after all these months. Taeyeon and Tiffany went to the clinic for check-up, to confirm the pregnancy. Doctor Lee Sunkyu confirmed Tiffany is pregnant for one month and she told Tiffany to get more rest. The couple left the clinic happily, they went to the mall to get some baby clothes.

Look, Taeyeon ah! This is cute..... said Tiffany while holding a pink baby pyjama on her hand.

Fany ah... we don't know the of the baby yet. I think it is better to get the uni colour. said Taeyeon smiled.

I got a feeling it will be a girl.... let me buy this, Taeyeon ah! said Tiffany whining as she knows Taeyeon will give in to her.

Arh... jinja! All right all right.... just one ok, Mommy? said Taeyeon smiled.

Yes! Thank you, Daddy! said Tiffany kissed her hubby's lips.

 

Months after months, when the couple went for the regular check-up, Doctor Lee informed them they are having triplets. Taeyeon and Tiffany was overjoyed by the good news. instead of havin one, they have three to come together! They went to visit Taeyeon's parents in Jeonju and informed them the good news, Old Mr & Mrs Kim are overjoyed too.

Congrats Taeng oppa and Tiffany eonnie! I have three more nephew/niece arriving! said Hayeon smiling happily.

Well done Taeng! You are more productivity than me, 3 in one shot! said Jiwoong laughed and his wife pinched him for being cheeky.

 

10 months of pregnancy, Tiffany gave birth to their triplets! The eldest son, named Yul, second son named Yoong and the youngest daughter named Seohyun.  Taeyeon and Tiffany thanks god for this opportunity and their 10 years of love, keep going... their love is eternity.

 

The End.

Taeny 10 years of relationship and they finally got married.

Thank you, locksmith / Taeny shipper.... for your time to read this story. Hope to see your LAST comment for this story.....

Although "KF" is official now, BUT I WILL NEVER ACKNOWLEDGE THEM!!! I just want to keep the best "taeny moment" in my FF world, i don't give a damn about KF!

You guys aware i have another Taeny FF "my dorky detective"? Hope to see you guys comment and up vote, thanks! 

By JjangTaeny ~ Taeny is love