~Chapter 3~

Recovery -HIATUS-

                     “Like sun that will keep on burning”

Jungho had said one time that Heungsoo knew his weakness but it was wrong, Heungsoo was his weakness; he would do anything for him. To Namsoon, Heungsoo was the most important thing in life.

Heungsoo was beside him again, he felt warm, he felt happy, he was feeling something he had never felt in three years and just by seeing someone, the one he loved. But with all those feelings of happiness and the memories of love, the pain, guilt and regret came back to him.

“Stop being sorry”  Heungsoo had told him many times, but seeing that Heungsoo couldn’t do what he loved the most, broke his heart and everything was his fault. He broke Heungsoo’s legs and with it his dreams. He left him and he broke his heart too. He hated himself for being a bastard and a coward.

But he would tried his best to hide that, he didn’t want to pissed Heungsoo, he didn’t want to make him leave, he didn’t want to be hated by his lover.

He wanted to touch Heungsoo, to kiss him and to feel him just like three years ago, he wanted all of Heungsoo.

FLASHBACK

It was a week after the kiss in Namsoon’s house, they didn’t talk about it but Namsoon wanted to kiss him again but he didn’t know if Heungsoo would accept his kiss, he didn’t know what Heungsoo thought.

It was evening already when they went to Namsoon’s house, they had a little fight with another gang and they had bruises in their bodies. They take care of them as they arrived; Heungsoo took his shirt off because it had covered in blood when he broke a guy’s nose. Namsoon’s heart started to beat faster, it wasn’t the first time he had seen Heungsoo shirtless but as he looked at him, he couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss.

“Are you okay? Your face is red” Namsoon looked down “I’m fine” stupid, stop looking at him He knew he liked him, and for a long time now, but he was insecure, he didn’t know what Heungsoo thought about him, he wanted to know, he needed to know.

So he looked up at Heungsoo and saw that he was looking at him, he stood up in front of him, Heungsoo seemed confused so he just move forward and kissed him, waiting for Heungsoo to kissed him back, he didn’t wait much because the taller boy was longing for a kiss too.

Namsoon opened his mouth, giving access to the other’s tongue; he had just kissed him once but he was addicted to him already. He moaned in the kiss and moved to the bed, making Heungsoo lay in it and got on top of him, he was touching Heungsoo’s bare chest without separating their mouths. Heungsoo’s hands were at Namsoon hips encouraging him to move his hips and when he started rubbing their arousals together Heungsoo’s hands moved to the younger’s and gave it a hard squeeze that made the other moan.

Namsoon separated their mouths to strip himself, then they had only their boxers on. Now Heungsoo was on top rubbing Namsoon’s clothed with his hand and his hard.

Everything was new for them every touch, every sensation was foreign to them but it felt so good, so right. The younger was in pleasure “Heungsoo-ah…” He didn’t stop the other’s name.

They took their boxers off, Namsoon looked at Heungsoo’s for some reason it made him excited so he took him in his hand, it was hard. “Namsoon… you don’t have to…” But he gasped as Namsoon moved his hand up and down, the other was panting and somehow Namsoon was proud that he was the one provoking that reaction. More… I want to hear more. He made himself feel confident and gave a long to Heungsoo’s . It was his first time doing a but he had seen enough to know how to do it. So he put Heungsoo’s in his mouth and him hard, his cheeks felt sore but he couldn’t stop, Heungsoo was his name and he loved it.

“Wait… Namsoon I want to…” “Don´t ... I want you to inside me” He didn’t know how he said that, but that was what he wanted. Heungsoo changed their position and put Namsoon bellow him. Namsoon took Heungsoo’s hand and his fingers and wet them with his saliva. That turned the other up, the sight was so y. “You have to prepare me”

Heungsoo rubbed Namsoon’s entrance with his wet fingers and his s to ease the pain, and he knew it was working because Namsoon was loud “Please stop teasing… I need you inside me…” that turned Heungsoo even more. Seeing the other begging for him was one of the iest things he had ever seen and heard. Heungsoo parted Namsoon’s legs wide so he could see his hole.

Heungsoo inserted another finger “I don’t want to hurt you” They were sweating “Hurt me, hurt me, I don’t care, I need you inside me, I need to feel you” Heungsoo didn’t need another word and obeyed his command.

Heungsoo was inside him, he was moving slowly even though he wanted to , but he wanted Namsoon to feel good too. “Heungsoo-ah… faster” he could feel Namsoon’s fingernails in his skin, marking him.

Soon they reached their and Heungsoo collapsed on top of Namsoon, he moved and lied down on bed. Namsoon moved to his side to looked at the other and saw he had closed his eyes. “Do you regret it?” Heungsoo opened his eyes “What?” “Do you regret that we…” The older turned to his side so he was facing Namsoon “I do not, because I love you, and it might be wrong to feel this but what we did it felt so right, so I don’t regret it.” Namsoon saw Heungsoo smiled at him, he was so happy. The other was right everything was fine, because they loved each other. “I love you too.”

He smiled as he remembered their first exchange of love, it was so long ago but he still felt the same, he loved the other man so much.

But he was afraid to hurt him so when Heungsoo pulled him closer and kissed him, he was hesitant, but he tried to go slow and do as the other want, they would do it Heungsoo’s way, he would not do something that hurt the older boy.                                        

When they were lying side by side he told him what he wanted to say since the first time he had met the man again. “I love you Heungsoo-ah” but he felt tired and couldn’t stay awake.

He was the first one to wake up, Heungsoo was hugging him, he was contemplating the other’s face, and Heungsoo was so handsome, so perfect in his eyes. He had missed him so much; he wanted to stay by his side always, in that moment and in the future.

“Please just let me stay by your side” he whispered as he caressed Heungsoo’s face. He wanted time to stop right there, he felt safe, happy and overall he felt loved.


A short chapter miahn!!! 

Please comment!!! :)