~Chapter 2~

Recovery -HIATUS-

“Like rain on a Monday morning

                      Like pain that just keeps on going on”

“Heungsoo-ah” Namsoon called behind him. He stopped but didn’t turn around “I went looking for you… many times, they said you moved. I was waiting for you to appear, I went around school, your house, even the comic store” A strange feeling grew in Heungsoo’s heart, Namsoon's voice sounded so sad “I know” Heungsoo turned around “I heard about it”

He knew and that was why he was hoping to get his lover back, but things were different. He was hurting and he didn’t want to feel like that anymore, three years in pain was enough for him.

“Go Nam soon… let’s quit here with this matter and let’s go our own ways… we are hopeless. It was doomed in the beginning… you and I being friends… being lovers… You feel guilt when you see me… and I feel… uncomfortable and I hate it.”

Namsoon seemed hurt and blue but Heungsoo thought it was the best for both of them, their relationship at that moment was based in pain and guilt, and he didn’t want that.

He wanted Namsoon to stay away from him, he wanted him to leave him alone so why when he found out that Namsoon was being transferred his heart broke a little more?

“Transfer?” He scoffed “Since you are going to transfer your heart must be in peace, Happy?” Heungsoo didn’t care to show his anger, Namsoon sighed in response “No, I’m really pissed about it”

He felt sad, he regretted pushing Namsoon away. He didn’t want him to go, he needed him by his side, and he couldn’t live without him, not again. And if Namsoon didn’t want to go away either, maybe it meant that he still loved him, that they still had a chance to go back to what they were.

So the next day he entered the office where Namsoon was sit in front of teacher Uhm.

“Go Nam soon has no reason to transfer, He and I, we are friends, just very unlucky ones but, we are in the middle of making up”

After that everything seemed normal but they didn’t talk about their relationship, Heungsoo didn’t know if they were lovers again and Namsoon didn’t mention anything about it, anyway Heungsoo was happy that Namsoon was by his side.

They were doing great, they had even become close with Jungho and the others, it was some kind of a weird friendship though.  Everything was just fine but when the police had arrive to the school Heungsoo knew they were going to take him first even though he did anything wrong, and Namsoon would found out that he had done bad things, stupid things, things that he regretted.

When Namsoon looked into his eyes, he couldn’t help but feel ashamed, he had been so nervous but teacher Jung had made him feel better, it was weird of him to trust in an adult, even worse a teacher, but he knew that his homeroom teacher could be an exception, she knew how to deal with things and make them better. “Heungsoo-ah today you really suffer a lot, thank you for bearing with it well” she had said, and made him feel lighter.   

When they told him he could leave he felt relieve, but he didn’t want to go home, what could he say to his noona or his umma, he didn’t want to make them sad. He walked and walked and walked… just thinking about everything that had been happening since he transferred to Victory High. Namsoon… oh how much he had missed him, being away from him was the hardest he had ever experience, yes, soccer was the best in life for him but Namsoon…  was his life. In other words without Namsoon there was no chance for him to live.

On his way home he was thinking in Namsoon, what would he think about him? He walked slower his leg was starting to hurt because of the cold.

“Why are you coming so late?” Namsoon was there, waiting for him “Did someone told you to wait?” “Let’s go” “Where?” “Let’s talk” He knew what they were going to talk about, but he was afraid “Another time” but Namsoon insisted “Follow me saekki-ah” He followed the younger.

They had been walking for a while; when they arrived at Namsoon’s house his heart beat a little faster. As soon as they entered, Namsoon prepared some ramyun, he set two bowls at his little table in the kitchen. They were facing each other. “You said that we needed to talk” Heungsoo talked first “After we eat” but Heungsoo didn’t touch the bowl in front of him, Namsoon noticed and looked at him, he knew how persistent was Heungsoo so he asked put his chopsticks down and looked at Heungsoo. “Why did you live recklessly?” Namsoon saw tears in the other’s eyes “Because I thought I could find a bastard like you” the younger didn’t know what to think about that “Why? So when you found someone like me, you would beat him up?” He didn’t know how wrong he was, it wasn’t because of revenge, it was because Heungsoo’s breaking heart “To put my heart back together saekki-ah” Heungsoo’s tears fell down his cheeks “Stupid bastard, even after all you’ve been through…” Namsoon looked down as he cried silently. Heungsoo didn’t understand why Namsoon could only worry about him, what about you saekki-ah? Namsoon had suffered just as him “Didn’t you suffer too? Have you gone to someone once and tell about your broken heart?” Namsoon looked at him “Why do you always try to handle it by yourself? So Namsoon-ah… stop saying sorry”

After that they ate quietly, they went to the room to get some sleep, after all they still had to go to school.

Heungsoo wanted to touch Namsoon, He wanted everything to go back to normal, he wanted to make love to him. So he took his hand and pull him closer to him, and kissed him, Namsoon was surprised, he didn’t expected Heungsoo to kissed him, they hadn’t talk about their relationship as lovers, he didn’t wanted to pushed Heungsoo too hard, he didn’t want to lose him again. But if it was Heungsoo taking the initiative it was okay right? They were going to do it Heungsoo’s way.

Their love making wasn’t as before, this time, the first time in a long time, it was different. Everything was slower and Namsoon touched Heungsoo as if he was afraid if he touched him too rough he would break.

This wasn’t his Namsoon, the moans weren’t loud enough, his touches weren’t rough enough… but still this was Namsoon so he enjoyed every moment of it, the kisses, the soft touches and submissive Namsoon.

When they reach their Heungsoo kissed Namsoon as if there was no tomorrow, he wanted everything that the other had to offer, he felt tired but didn’t stop the kiss. Then he collapsed beside his lover and the other put him closer burying his head in his lovers neck taking a deep breath smelling the scent he had missed so much “Heungsoo-ah… I love you” Namsoon whispered as he fell asleep. Heungsoo smiled at his lover’s sleeping face and peck his lips “I love you too Namsoonnie”


So this is chapter 2! 

One more day and I will start classes again, It will be a little hard to update but I will try my best. Also I would like to read some comments please. 

Let me know what you think about my story ^^