Chapter Five

Another Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"

 

Author's POV :

It's been 1 week since Shion lived in Kyungsoo's body but yet she found any hint about her tasks. Jongin always came to Kyungsoo's house, they're studied, sometimes hang out and Shion was curious. What happened between Kyungsoo and Jongin. She always read Kyungsoo's diary but she didn't find any clue who is wolf ? What's Shion know its just, wolf is a boy, and he was in her school.

"Kyungsoo...Could you explain this ?" Jongin asked him when they're studying

"....Uh ? Okay..." Kyungsoo startled. He started to explain to the younger.

"Uh...Jongin ?" Kyungsoo asked when he finished explaining the material to Jongin. Jongin raised his head, stared at the boy.

"I want to ask you something..." Kyungsoo stuttered " You know....I lost my...my memory and...And this was making me crazy...I...I want you to tell me...Uh...Yeah, but you don't have to if you don't want it. Uh..."

"Speak to the point, Kyungsoo." Jongin interrupted.

"I...I wondered. Wha...Uh...What happened to us ?" He stared to Jongin.

"You...You really lost your memory ?" Jongin asked and Kyungsoo nodded quickly.

"I'm sorry..." Kyungsoo panicked

Jongin sighed. He walked to Kyungsoo's room, leaving Kyungsoo with a thousand questions. Kyungsoo followed him to the room and found out that Jongin looking at his bookshelf, searching for something. "Wh...What are you..." He was stopped talking when he saw Jongin pull out a book, brown book this time that hidden behind the red books.

"Remember this ?" He asked

Kyungsoo shook his head. " I give you this on your birthday" He gave it to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo stared at the book. The book was unique. It made by wood's skin, and quite thick. The title was written in gold. He was sure it was Jongin's handwrite. Jongin pointed at the older's bed, asked Kyungsoo to sit beside him and Kyungsoo did that. He opened the book as soon as he sat. It was a journal.

 

Dedicated to the most perfect person in my live, Do Kyungsoo...

For every breaths

For every moves 

For every touches

For every smiles

For every sounds

For everything...

Happy birthday :)

 

(Italic for flashbacks)

 

11 November 2004

It was a cold day. Winter came to the town and Kyungsoo walked to his home alone. His nose was redden and his teeth chattered. Once he wiped his mucus from his nose. He was only 8 years old but he brave to travelled alone. Yeah, he always alone anyway. He was going to open the gate when he saw a little boy cried in front of his gate. The little boy was tanned, his eyes puffed and his lips plump. Kyungsoo ran to him and saw the boy was bleeding.

"Wha...what happened ?" He asked with his doe-eyed

"I...I...I injured myself" The boy cried

"Where's your parents ?" He asked

"They...died" Kyungsoo frozen.

"Died ?"

The boy nodded and he let out his cry. Kyungsoo didn't know what to do until he realized that the boy wore a torn shirts and he full of injuries. He grabbed the boy's hand and brought him to his home.

"You should change" Kyungsoo throw his shirt and pants to the boy. The boy still cried. "Don't cry"

"I...I...Please don't leave me alone !" The boy begged

"I won't" Kyungsoo patted the boy's back.

And then he knew the boy was Kim Jongin and he was on the accident when he was found by Kyungsoo. He was on the way to watched a concert with his parents when suddenly something blocked their car until it crushed. Jongin was injured but he still okay. It was his dad's enemy, because his dad was a member of mafia. His mom told him to run and when he did what she told, their car was burnt by the enemies. Jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter