Chapter Four

Another Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Shion’s POV

I wandered in Kyungsoo’s  room when Jongin left. I still confused of what happened today. I knew that something happened between Jongin and Kyungsoo, behind my back. I looked around and started to reach one book. I wanted to had a hint since his time was 197 days left. I must be hurried.

8 April 2011

Wolf told me that I was special. I blushed but yeah it’s not right.

Wolf didn’t belong to me. He belong to someone else.

 

I raised his eyebrow. I put that book and search for another that older than this one. I wanted to know who ‘Wolf’ was. I reached a book that look older than before. I searched for the ‘wolf’ page and shocked.

9 December 2009.

I like him. I called him wolf for now on.

 

12 December 2009

I knew that I’m different from anybody else. Stupid me. He’s straight what am I thinking ?

Besides, he’s popular, lovable, y, handsome........ I want him so much.

But hey Do I. He was a boy ! He’s straight ! ARGH !

 

I startled when he read the page.Kyungsoo  likes boy and I didn’t know who he is.  I bet that the boy was the reason why Kyungsoo still had unfinished story in the world. I put the book to the bookshelf again and reached for the newer.

 

8 October 2013

Wolf asked me again “are you sure with yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter