Daydream and Dreams

Something They Called Love

"okay class, that's all for today. class dismiss" say Mr.Lee, my last class teacher for today.
i grab my bag and start walking to the entrance. don't know whats wrong with me, but my head keep thinking of what just happen to me on my first day of school. well, actually it's about him. yes, him. kim myung soo.

 

-FLASHBACK-

"you should just take my hands so these wont happen" he says that gently with smile on his face showing his dimples and his eyes make a cresent moon shape.
"bwoh?" i ask, blurred. i don't know whats happening. my heart feel like it's stop beating. my mind can't process what just happen. the only thing i know, his smile, his dimple, his perfect nose and that cute pair of eyes that he have. i keep daydreaming until i can feel my feet touch the ground and pair of hands at my shoulder.
"emm, are you okay?" he ask. while staring at my face. he's so close to me that i can even feel his breath.
"ohh, yes. i'm fine" i answer shyly.
"are you blushing? i can see your red cheeks"
"what? no no no. i'm good, really, i'm fine" i have the courage to stare at his face.
"so are you new here? haven't see you before, are you lost. perhaps?" he's looking around and no body was there, it's just he and i.
"yes, i'm new and yes i was lost" while i trying to walk few steps ahead of him trying to find way.
"really? then you already late my sweetheart, first class already begin" he says that while smiling on his face.
"but it's okay, i will show you the way if you don't mind" he added when he saw my sad face.
"eo jeongmal? thank you. and thank you so much for saving me before. emm, i'm erika" i introduce my self.
"it's okay. it's my fault actually, i'm the one that bump into you, sorry. i'm kim myung soo"
"no, it's fine. so shall we?" i say that and he start walk me to the office.

 

-FLASHBACK END-

 

"ERIKA! CAN'T YOU HEAR ME?" loud voice beside my ears. i shock, and come back to my sense.
it's Yun Ju, my step-sister! i look around and realise we are standing infront of the entrance door. daydreaming again. pffft.
"bwoh? oh of course i can hear you, dear Yun Ju. even deaf people will hear your loud LOUD voice" i say that, sarcastic.
"WHAT? I CALLED YOU LIKE THOUSAND TIMES, HOW DARE YOU? I WILL TELL MY MUM ABOUT THIS!" again, loud.
"tell what Yun Ju yaa? oh, if any one between us feeling mad, it's suppose to be me. i'm the one that suppose to yell at you like that. why are you guys leaving me? you know i start my school today"
"oh really? are you mad little princess? why should i care about you? you are the one who sleeping in the couch" she reply, sarcastic.
"that's because i'm waiting you guys to be ready for school. oh forget it. i'm done talking to you" start to walk away from her.
"we're are not done yet, erika!" she grab my wrist and make me face her.
"listen here very carefully erika, i know you're new here and let me just make it clear, myungsoo is mine. MINE ALONE! do you get that? so stay the hell out of him!"
"what the heck are you talking about?" i ask, confuse.
"what ever it is, stay the hell out of him" she says that, and leaving me confusing.
how can i ever have sister like that? i better off of alone than have any 'devil' sibling.

 

 

~myung soo's POV~

i see a girl standing on top of the hill, alone. her side looks so beautiful with her eyes close and her long wavy black hair block my eyes from seeing her pretty face cause the wind blow softly towards her. i approaced her slowly, don't want her to sense my presence. and now i stand exactly behind her and she still with her position, enjoying the soft wind.

"yeobo!" i back hug her.
"aaa~ myung soo yaa, you make me shock" says her, while grab my hands to hug her tighter.
"what are you doing here, all alone, my princess?" i ask her.
"nothing, i just love the wind and the scenery. it's beautiful, right? how i wish i can be like this with you, forever. just both of us. emmm, can us myung?" she ask me.
"of course baby, i will do anything, just to be with you" i reply. make her look me in the eye, and kiss her lips softly.
"i love you myung, unconditionally" she smile and i can see her dimple on her left cheek clearly.
"and i love you too, erika" 

 

erika. erika. erika. erika. erika....

DINGDONG! DINGDONG! DINGDONG!
"L! KIM MYUNG SOO! YAA! YOU BETTER OPEN THIS DOOR! AIGOO, THIS KID WILL NEVER WAKE UP!" i hear that voice somewhere.
"YAA KIM MYUNG SOO! OPEN THIS DOOR!" again, loud sound with banging on the door.
"YOU BETTER WAKE UP NOW OR ELSE WE'LL LEAVE YOU BEHIND"
and with that, i wake up confusing, blur. where am i? ohh, on my bed. bed? in the house. house? i thought i was at the top of the hill just now with erika. hill? erika? ohh, just a dream.
why would i dream of her? i just met her once and she already in my dream? wooow. she sure have something that make me dream of her.
"KIM MYUNG SOO! WE'RE LEAVING" infinite's voice.
"YAA! WAIT FOR ME!" i yell from my room then running to the front door. i better hurry before they left me behind. i'm not going to miss it tonight, not again.