First Meet.

Something They Called Love

"KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! Erika sweety, you have to wake up and hurry or else you will be late for your first day" that's my dad on the front door.

"appa, i'm awake already" i replied.

i get up from the bed, yawning and walk to the window, daydreaming about what will happen to me today. never wish to be center of attention cause most people hates me, even when they don't know who i am, one common thing everywhere.

 

today is my first day at my new high school, Woolim high. i just got here last month and daddy decide that i should go to same school as my step-sisters.

oh yes, i'm erika. before, i live at oversea with mom cause my parents divorce since i was a child and mom bring me far away from daddy. how i ended up coming back to korea and live with daddy? well, one day i told mom that i wanna try living my live at my homeland cause ever since i grew up, that's the one only thing i can think about beside, i wanna see my dad after like long time. and mom agreed with one condition : must come back within 3 years.

so here i am, living with my dad's family and i feel so step-daughter. but it's okay, as long as dad still know how to protect me from his 'devil' wife and daughter, i'm still good. so back to our story, which is my first day at new school.

 

"are they done yet?" i ask the maid about my step-sisters since i'm waiting for awhile.

"just a moment, miss" she replied.

"what take them so long to be ready, it's just school, really" i mumbled.

 

i sit on the couch, still sleepy actually. well, it's not that long since i came, still need more time to be use at this place. without i realize, i fall asleep, which makes me late for my first day.

 

"miss! miss!" i hear that sound somewhere a far.

"you sure she will have her first day today?" another sound.

"yes, she ask me for Yu Mi and Yun ju like 30 minute ago" someone reply.

"but they already left for school" and that sentence wake me up.

"what did you said?" i ask, half asleep.

"err, they just left" the house maid answer.

"BWOH?! why don't they wake me up? at least wait for me" FULLY awake. i can't believe they left me. without waiting for them to answer, i rush out to the front door and asked the driver to sent me to school, since i don't know the route, yet.

after 15 minute on the road, finally i reach the school.

"thank you, ahjussi" then i walk like fast, to the entrance.

actually i should find the office first to report my self, but then the problem is, i don't even know where direction should i go and to make it complicated, i am now standing in the middle of garden, like big garden. then i realize that i lost. i wandering around like stupid for a while before i bump into a beautiful creature, and this is where my story start.

 

"ouchh" i rubbed my shoulder while sit on the ground after that 'creature' bump me.

"opps, i'm sorry. are you okay?" he ask for my hand, to help me stand up.

the moment i hear that angelic sound, i look up and i just staring deeply at his face, daydreaming. i never seen this perfect, beautiful creature before and it took me awhile to response to his question.

"err, yes, i'm okay" i try to stand up without his help but my leg lose it's energy and make me cannot stand up properly which lead me falling down again but before my reach the ground once again, i feel a pair of hands around my waist, hugging me, prevent me from falling down. i can feel electric shock inside me.

"you should just take my hands so these wont happen" he says that gently with smile on his face showing his dimple and his eyes make a cresent moon shape.

 

 

and i can feel..

my heart stop beating.

OMG, just who is this guy?

 

 

 

 

psst.. do subscribe and comment if you guys love it!! annyeong~~ ^^,