Common Bond

Something Wrong

IT'S ABOUT SHARING A COMMON BOND

#IAMUNITED

Let’s predict ahead of the Kyungsoo debut match by getting in saw Kyungsoo hard expression and body language. Kyungsoo sat frozen on her spot seat dressing room. Barely could move her body even for breath, not because she saw many bare chest of growing man flying over her eyes there, she already familiar with those adult scenes although she must held her breath every time Jongin body caught her sight. She admitted she liked the exotic tanned skin with his muscles. Et cetera. Et cetera. It was not easy really.

Kyungsoo just nervous. Very nervous. And if she was nervous, her hands and all of her pore over her body would secrete many cold sweats. Her first match would be write down on her history of live. When someday she would success and wrote her own biography, the time, the result, the performance that day, made a big deal.

She would play well if her feet stopped to shaking, her hands stopped to trembling, her body stopped to freezing, her eyes started to blinking. She gulp her saliva hardly. Yaack.

The worst predicting was Kyungsoo would faint when she got a ball after the referee blew the whistle. She never fainted before, maybe she just broken into pieces when the gorillas start to bumping their giant body on to Kyungsoo tiny one.

Kyungsoo tried so hard paying a full attention to Yifan who was holding up a large diagram of a football field, which full of magnetic buttons with their name on it to made she calm down. Yifan move one and one of the button as he launched into a long speech about his tactic until foaming his mouth.

“Relax, Soo,” Jongin chuckle while the captain finishing his leader speech and then busy with the pin and diagram with Joonmyeon.

“…I… I am,” said Kyungsoo with trembling voice.

Jongin just smile and grabbed Kyungsoo’s sweaty hands to calm her. The beat of Kyungsoo heart wasn’t being steady but became crazy. Her small hands look so fit in Jongin’s. At the second Kyungsoo felt so hot over her face. Okay maybe this was good because the sweaty cold just changed to be a hot pot. The world seemed stop and her lungs, too? She could not be sure, because she barely breathed. Kyungsoo didn’t dare to see Jongin face or her breath really leaving this world forever. Because all she know her world was in her hands, their hands.

Crowded dressing room was Kyungssoo loneliest place before. For outcast and rebel liked her. Because she was different, she was always alone. Still didn’t find where her stand actually was. But Jongin just made Kyungsoo trust. Who’s been showing where Kyungsoo wish all it was. Between balls and communities, between feet and field. That the words cut deep but they didn’t mean Kyungsoo was all alone. And she was not invisible, nor forgotten, nor hated. Made Kyungsoo hear comfort voice from a friend. That the one which invisible was the pain not her self.

‘Slap,’ some one just smacked their hand. Their romantic scene had popped like a soap bubble.

“Lu…han… hyung?” Kyungsoo awoke from dead.

“Don’t. Ever. Touch. My. Jonny,” said Luhan, grinding his teeth.

“I was the one who took his hand though,” Jongin said, but he released their intimate hands.

“He. Was. Mine,” Luhan pointed Jongin’s nose as still glared to Kyungsoo with angry puppy eyes. Okay, this Luhan hyung maybe was angry but the way he angry just made he looked more cute with adorable pout, red cheeks, pop out eyes. And still pretty face, Kyungsoo thought if Luhan made pretty boy club, she would join with him in second.

“I am mine, Lu-ge. Not a thing which someone have. And for your information, I am straight,” Jongin said.

“What?” Luhan looked lost, his eyes were not focus when tried to think hard about alien language or morse code.

“I’m not a gay,” was Jongin face turned into red or green?

“Who said you are gay?” Luhan asked dreamily still couldn’t understand Jongin point.

“You! A minute ago!” face palm Jongin.

And Kyungsoo was really invisible between their arguments.

“Oh em gi. Silly Jongin, do you think I am a gay? No. No. No. You are my partner. Best partner I ever have. I don’t want you cheat on me with this owl!”

Oh, this was Kyungsoo turn to speak. How happy she was. Err. Maybe not really happy.

“I’m not an owl!”

“Oh… okay,” Jongin said.

“No Jongin. You are mine, too. Not his only!” Kyungsoo blurted out loud. And the room suddenly froze. Kyungsoo wanted to be eaten by crocodile at that time and stay happily in heaven.

“Eww. Look who is the gay now,” Luhan giggled. Not angry anymore Kyungsoo thought, but that was not the right time to think about Luhan angry state. Was Kyungsoo just confessed to Jongin because Jongin as red as her?

“No… I mean…”

“Don’t be shy. It’s nothing wrong being a gay, although I’m straight, I really respect with all homoual thing,” and Luhan patted Kyungsoo head lightly, really was not angry anymore with beautiful smile just arose there.

“No! I’m straight, too!” Kyungsoo shout and slap Luhan hand from petting her hair.

“No way, you are not normal really. We was discussing about you for years,” Luhan said still with angelic comfort.

“Oh, so this is what you all talking about behind me? That I am a gay? Just wasted your time with gossiping someone? I’m not a gay,” Kyungsoo said quietly, held her angry.

“You are too pretty for being a straight one Kyungsoo-ya, your eyelashes are too long, your skin is too fair, your lips are too y, your body is too skinny, and you never showered here like the others, maybe because you could not handle your hormone and attacked us. And you are so attractive, I’m straight but I can’t deny I attract to you, too,” Luhan said clearly and shy at the end. Kyungsoo really didn’t think that way. So, they were not hate but like? In the wrong way? No way!

“No! I just don’t like the share bathroom, too crowded,” Kyungsoo said with her red face because all the boys still focus on her conversation.

“Prove it,” Luhan said happily.

What? How? Kyungsoo was eyeing all of them blankly. Disbelieved with her ears. Such a non sense. Prove for being straight boy? She was a girl! For a God sake!

“Okay boys, lets warming up. Now! Now! Now!” Yifan commanded. Some of the boys seemed still wanted to watching the long drama. But time to fight now, in the battle field.

 

 

“Short strides, heels raised, head up, elbow at ninety degrees, arms driving,” barked Joonmyeon the vice captain who was responsibility with warm up instructor because he had other responsibility as a president. While Yifan be responsible for strategies or tactics. These duo were perfect combination as leaders.

For a while Kyungsoo forgotten with her problem and focus in their match, her match, her debut, too happy to worrying such an unimportant thing. She won’t ruin her big day with that gay thing, prove junk.

After thirty minutes did their pre match warm ups out on the field they went to locker room again and discussion the final strategies after knew the line up of the opponent, this day with Team C.

 

 

Kyungsoo was put as midfielder beside Joonmyeon. Team A got the game started and Kyugsoo hoped for exciting encounter with a lot at staked and a win for her team. And maybe a goal of her.

Kyungsoo already knew that the duet of Jongin and Luhan who popular with KaiLu duos, was great. But looked at them and played with them directly on the field was so incredible. Just five minutes after kick off Luhan gathered and scuffed a shot goal warded , which was deflected past a wrong footed Team C keeper by Jongin.

Fifteen minutes again the wonderful moved came to Kyungsoo passion, she dig in cross and Jongin, apparently effortlessly, rotates his body into position and shows expert technique to a first time effort into the top corner. Jongin was called a genius player for no reason, wasn’t him?

Jongin hugged Kyungsoo first, and shouted, “You did! You did!”

Yifan and Joonmyeon joined him and shouted, “My son! My son!”

Kyungsoo and the others celebrated teletubbies ways again. Although Kyungsoo ever promised her self not do physical contact with the gorillas, she couldn’t stop her happiness seeing her team lead the score. Hugs were a signs of gratitude. Did a contributed for a goal, an assist for Jongin’s goal. She was happy. Very happy when the referee blew his whistle in the end of the match. They won again that day. A tear falling down again for happiness as she shouted many thank you and bows many times to her team mate, to Yifan who made her in to squad, to Jongin who gave many supports.

“Wow, you are the next best playmaker after I graduate, soon, good job son,” as Joonmyeon gave Kyungsoo a warm hugged.

Don’t say Joonmyeon joined Yifan did father son thing to her. But how happy Kyungsoo was, be accepted as a part of family, Team A family, and she hugged him back.

 

 

Okay maybe this was too much. Kyungsoo’s meal after match were full of hugs. Not that hug could be eaten. Of course not. But everyone seemed like to hugged her. When she reached the refectory after took a shower in her private bathroom again, the beagle line hugged her as the welcoming act. Then her fathers, no, I mean Yifan and Joonmyeon greeted Kyungsoo with a hug too. Then almost all of Team A did the same, except Jongin, who was already done his meal and busy with his book.

After three times hugged by beagle line and some back hugging, Kyungsoo stopped their weird behavior.

“Why you hug me without any reason,” Kyungsoo started to ate her meal, she sat between the beagles Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

“Because you are huggable, so squishy, don’t know why but you are so soft Kyungsoo-ya. Can I hug you again?” Baekhyun said with too much puppy eyes act.

“No!”

Kyungsoo’s eyeing Jongin who read his book diligently. Sure she didn’t want more hugger from gorilla name Jongin. But at least, as a friend, Jongin must help her from hugger attack, right? But he didn’t seem know that Kyungsoo was there, in front of him, across the table.

“What book are you reading, Jongin-ah?” she couldn’t stop to ask.

“Psychology in Football,” said Jongin coldly. “I’ll go first,” Jongin said to Sehun.

“Wait me!” as Sehun ran after brought many snack from the counter. Were carrot sticks snacks?

Was Jongin just ignoring Kyungsoo? What’d she do wrong?

“What's wrong with him?” Kyungsoo said to no one.

“Has a period maybe,” Chanyeol said while spirted flying rice to Kyungsoo face.

“Yah! Swallow first before speak!”

 

 

When Kyungsoo reached her room that night. She didn’t find Jongin existence there. Just Monggu and Chicharito who greeted her with barks and mews. After gave the noisy pets their favorite snack bar, she got a light shower because she smell worst, got hugged from gorillas who their scent so bad was made terrible smell to her too, wasn’t it?

Kyungsoo came out from the bathroom already in her pajama. And Jongin was there. Look at her with cold eyes.

“Hi, Jongin?”

Jongin just moved forward to Kyungsoo. And Kyungsoo move backward because, God, she didn’t wear her chest binder underwear. She just wanted to die when Jongin breathed ghostly on her skin. But when Jongin nose touched Kyungsoo’s. He seemed awoke. Shock. And slapped his own face.

“OH! Sorry Kyung… I… Just… Yeah… You… Your… Your soap scent is great. Wow. Strawberry. Yeah. Night,” Jongin said while he climbed up his bed and mumbled some curse which Kyungsoo couldn’t hear clearly.

What was that?

 


Sorry for the late update, I just finishing my other fic. Then I cant find any idea for this fic because too happy complete my first fic. No. lol. I just too lazy because MUFC lost again. huhuhu. Sorry. Thank you for reading, commenting, subscribing, upvoting. Sorry for many misspells. Very happy for actor Kyungsoo debut drama. The next Do Min Joon? Manager Do? Alien? No, novelist one *me die* Thank you very much. Have a nice busy day \o/