Lotte World

Arranged Married To A Conceited Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Im soo sorry!! *Plays "Sorry Sorry" by Suju* Okay,not the right time to joke. *Bows* Mianhe!! Im really sorry for not being able to update, it´s just that i´ve been busy with my real life since it´s my senior year, and I´m soon gonna graduate. It´s basically the most important part of my life, since I have exams, and it plays the biggest role for college. I need to do my best now to get into the college I want to go to. But I´ll still try to get time for this fanfics. I´m really thankful to the readers and the subsribers! Thanks a lot! And the comments made my day, hoping to see more of them ^^! Anyways here´s the 4th Chappie!


No Ones Pov:
The sun shined through the white, transparent curtains and shined on the face of a beauty, well a beauty mess in the morning. Diana felt the sun burning on her face and sat straight up. She yawned and looked at the clock which showed 09:25. She yawned once again before she decided to go and get ready. She took a shower, cleansing her thoughts to start a new, fresh day. Diana looked out the window and it was really hot so she choose a simple outfit, and went to make breakfast. 


Park Diana´s Pov

I opened the fridge, my bestfriend, which only led to dissapointment. It was empty. I facepalmed myself and cursed. I could have simply bought food on my way home yesterday, but no, I had to forget it, might have been to tired. I sighed once again and went up to my room and grabbed my wallet and phone. I ran down the stairs and locked the door to my mansion. I walked to my car while I checked my phone for messages. I sat in the car and fastened my seatbelt. 

I decided searching around on the internet for some good places to eat here, since I´m not familiar with this place. I sighed once again, it would be sooo much better if I had friends here to hang out with, and honestly I missed Taehyun. I missed hanging out with him, and I even miss his morning pranks which was hella annoying. I found a cafe named "Rousseau" which looked really good for a place to eat breakfast. I started my car and started driving around. 

After driving around for a while I found it. I found a open parking spot and parked there. I walked in and heard people talking and laughing.

"Aish, can´t understand how people can be so hyper in the morning." I groaned and walked to the cashier and ordered some pancakes and a smoothie. I was looking for a empty place but it looked like every table was occoupied by someone. I walked forward hoping it was a empty spot. 

"Isn´t that Diana?" I heard someone say my name and turned around. "Yes, see! What did I say? Now give me my 30$." I saw the boys sitting there waving to me. I smiled and went to them. 

"Good morning, Diana-sshi." Jb said smiling at me. 

"Good morning guys! And how many times have I said it´s Nana, or Diana. Formality is a big no, no to me." He nodded. I turned to the other boys and greeted them. "By the way Jackson, what was the 30$ thing about? I think I heard you shouting something like that?" I looked at Jackson who was grinning like a child who has gotten a candy. "I told them I saw you, but Bambam didnt wan´t to believe me, so we betted and of course as you see, I won." I chuckled. 

I took a look over the other seats, but saw no Mark. Was I dissapointed? I don´t even like him, but I somehow still wish he was here. "Looking after Mark-hyung, noona?" Bambam asked me. I started blushing but since my skin is a bit dark, they hopefully couldn´t see it. "No I was just looking at the place, it´s perfect." They nodded sarcastic like they believed me. I rolled my eyes and saw the waiter coming with my food. She putted it down infront of me, and as soon as I got my hands on them I started eating like no tomorrow. 

It was a bit quiet, so I looked up, seeing them with their mouth hanging. "What´s the problem? Do I have chocolate on my face, or something?" They shaked they head. and looked at the food. "Honestly, we´ve never seen a girl eating this much, and infront of boys is also a new thing." I started laughing.

"Trust me, this is nothing, you should see me, I eat more than this, and about the eating infront of guys is some bull girls have found on. What´s the danger in eating infront of guys? I think it´s because my bestfriend is a boy, that I´m used to eating, so don´t get shocked. Food is the best thing, so why not?" They looked impressed.

"I´m I the only one who thinks she is a total female-version of Jackson?" Youngjae looked at the other boy who nodded eagerly. I started to chuckle and continued eating. We talked and became better friends, and it was true, I Jackson and I may have been seperated twins or something. He was too similar me, it was funny thou. I paid for my food and walked out with the boys waiting for Jb to be done paying. After a short while he came out.

"So Diana-sh-, I mean Diana do you want to hang out with us today?" Jb gave me a smile, and I agreed. It´s not like I had anything to do today. We decided to visit Lotte World, since I´ve never been there before. 

"We should call and ask Mark-Hyung if he wants to go with us." They decided to call. "Yo, Dude! Wanna join us to Lotte World today? Nana´s also with us?" Jackson asked Mark. I don´t know why I got this tingling feeling inside me wanting him to come with us. "Naah, not feeling well, so go ahead you guys and have fun." 

I can gurantee you it didn´t sound like he meant it when he said "Have fun". Tskk. Jerk. He even ended the call, just like that.

"Is he always like that? I mean so quiet, and sounding so cold or something?" I asked and it look like they where unsure telling me the answer.

"Well, actually there was this girl Mark hyung li-." Bambam stopped him and slapped his hand over Jacksons mouth, 

"It doesn´t do anything, just tell her, I know we can trust her." Jb smiled and told Jackson to continue, which he did with honour.
He first glared at Bambam and cleared his throath dramatically. The boys rolled their eyes.

"Okay, there where this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter