My house

Arranged Married To A Conceited Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi-Yeom! Here's a very short update for you guys! I won't be able to update for the rest of the week, since I've 3 essays to turn in and I've still not started with them. But I'll try my best to update if I get time:)

I'll also start with Mark's Pov this time

 

Mark's POV

I grabbed my car keys as I went to get the coat for Diana. I'm gonna admit that she's beautiful, well actually very beautiful, but "she" is still more beautiful than Diana. I grabbed Diana's coat, and over to hear and handed it over to her. I smiled at her and she returned it immediately. Don't misunderstand, I'm only being nice to her because mom was watching.

 

I sat down in my beautiful car which was a porsche 911, and Diana also sat in. I started the car and started driving.

 

I've already drived a while now, and I could see that she was uncomfortable with the silence and tried saying something but shut as she couldn't say anything.

 

"So how long have you been in Korea?" I purposely didn't answer her, but I pitied her so I made it short.

 

"That shouldn't concern you." I said. Okay, I know I'm evil but she has already ruined my future, so she doesn't have any right to even talk to me. She probably already knew about the arranged marriage, but is acting like she doesn't know.Tsktsk, she probably like me, well every lady wants a piece of me, that's for sure, but she isn't actually a lady.

I looked over at her as I saw her fiddling with her fingers and she mumbled something I couldn't catch. Something li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter