Being Friends

Wrong Time, Wrong Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae looked at him in disbelief. He could see the tears on the boy’s cheeks. He guessed the boy didn’t even realized he was crying because when he touched his cheeks and felt the tears there, he looked confuse. After he wiped his tears he looked at Youngjae then looked down again, began writing something. Youngjae patiently waiting for the boy until he finished what he was writing then he read it.

I’m sorry. I just happened to search Yongguk.

“Oh kid, you can’t fool me. I know why you are here and I know why actually you cried just now.” Youngjae smiled then dragged him out of that floor. He knew this boy feeling towards Yongguk pretty well. The boy might not even realize it, but Youngjae should tell him that before he was falling too deep to Yongguk. Like it or not, Yongguk is Himchan’s and Himchan is Yongguk’s, that’s reality. After they reached Youngjae room’s floor, he invited the boy inside. Of course he had to invite him. The boy was scared as hell to him. To the boy, Youngjae was only a stranger. The only person he knew in this place was Yongguk and he could not trust anyone beside Yongguk, even it is his best friends. Youngjae ruffled his hair in despair. What should he do to make the boy go inside his room? And moreover, why he wanted the boy to go in his room? That was a big answer for Youngjae to answer.

“Okay. Let’s get start it. What’s your name? I’m Yoo Youngjae.” Daehyun began writing his name down. ‘Daehyun’, without the ‘Jung’ in it. He would only tell Yongguk about his true self and about his past. Because Yongguk got all of Daehyun’s trust.

“I’m here not to harm you, okay? I’m Himchan’s and Yongguk’s best friend. And I need to tell you something. This is really important. If you insist not to come into my room then it’s okay.” Youngjae stopped for a minute, so the boy could understand what he was saying.

“Daehyun. I know you love Yongguk only from the way you look at him.” Youngjae’s statement made Daehyun narrow eyes to be widened.

“Maybe you haven’t realize it, but you ARE in love with him, that’s why you cry when you know he was with Himchan in that room alone. Did you also hear some of what they were talking about?” Youngjae was assuming, but to let you know his assumption always right, ALWAYS. Yeah, the boy nodded, meant, he heard some of their conversation. Then Daehyun began writing something.

I know Himchan and Yongguk are in love. I know I love Yongguk. At first, I like him, but when I didn’t realize I cry, that time, I knew I was already in love with him. I can’t stop this fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter