New Life

Wrong Time, Wrong Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I was about to hit his body, something passed between us. It made me surprised and swerved the car to the side way then stopped it suddenly. That meant, he was fine, not getting hit by me because of that stupid black shadow. Maybe it was a cat? This was unbelievable.

I banged my head on the steering wheel. I kept lowered my head until someone opened my passenger seat’s door.

“What do you really want!?” This was already beyond my anger. He handed me notes again.

I can’t consider myself as lucky like you said. How come a mute person considers himself as lucky? I’m sorry if I’m going to bother you, but please let me stay with you. You don’t need to take care of me. I will be the one, who is going to take care someone, you. I will help you doing anything you want me to do. Just let me stay, please.

I looked at him in disbelief. Was I reading it right? I read it again. It was just the same. 

“Are you kidding with me!? What if I tell you to kill someone for me, would you do it immediately? Don’t play with me! And what’s with the ‘I will be the one who taking care of you’? I need no one to take care of me! I’ve lived happily these 8 years even I became a wanted criminal. And now you think I will need someone to take care of me!? You can’t be serious! And even more, the one who will take care of me is you!? Please remind yourself! You are mute! I don’t think even you can take good care of yourself! What you can do is ruining my already planned and happy life! And I, let me bold it for you, I will be the ONE who will TAKE CARE of YOU! You will slow down my work also. And what I meant by you are lucky only applied on my case. I can’t even kill you even I want too!” I said in frustration. He began writing again. I was waiting for him to finish it. Not long after that, he gave me the note.

I… I think I… will do it. Even though I’m not sure. I promise to you I will take care of you if we live together. I will not bother you! You can keep my promise. I think you need someone to accompany you. I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter