Chapter 38

Sehun-Ah Why Are You Like That????

Please don't be a silence reader please comment :)) enjoy reading :))

Sehun POV

" Sehun MinYeol doesn't want to come out eat breakfast and now it's lunch time she doesn;t want to eat too "  Baek hyun hyung say 

" Really ? Just take the key and pull her come out to eat "  I said 

When we open the door. No one inside and theres letter ..Her clothes all gone .. Don't tell me she run away from us ...

" Yah Yah Guys come here right now !! EMERGENCY !!!! COME MINYEOL ROOM RIGHT NOW!!!! " Baek hyun hyung shout 

Wow less than second . All hyung run in .

" Where is MINYEOL ?? Why are you holding letter sehun ?" Chan Yeol ask me 

" She left this is her letter ... " I say and without me knowing my tear roll down from my eyes

when i say that . All of them were so shock .

" Sehun r--read out l--loud . We want know what she w---wr--write" Baekhyun say while stuttered as he was crying

All of them crying... I feel so bad ..

* Read the letter *

Dear Oppas .. Sehun ..

If you reading this , i think i should be at the airport right now ... I'm going Singapore just to relax myself .. I don't know when i'm coming back .. You all don't have to find me ... I love you all so much .. Sorry for leaving without saying any .. I'm hurt . I will come back when i'm recover from hurt haha... 

Xiuminnie oppa thanks for everything haha .Thank you for teaching me how to sing hehe Thank you for being such a good oppa to me !Even though you are not that type of person that talk alot but still for me you talk alot haha . I really appreciate everything you have done for me .. Please don't cry or secretly cry ! I love you oppa ... Sorry for breaking our promise that no one going leave each other behind ... Sorry that i'm the one who broke the promise . I promise i will be back soon ... ( P.S i doesn't know when the soon will be soon ...) Thank you and good bye not forever goodbye alright .. :)) 

 

Hannie ge ! Thank you for everything ! Thank you for teaching me how to sing ! Your not manly at all !! Hehe joking you are really manly to me oppa ! Thank you for being such a great oppa to me ! Thank you taking care of me when others no around ! Sorry hehe when i was 9 hehe when your sleeping i draw on your face .. Sorry i broke 12 person promise .. Sorry i'm the one who leave ... Don't cry ! I know you well you will cry alone secretly ! Please don't or else i will cry too ... I Will be back soon alright ! But i doesn't my soon is how soon . But i will come back ! I need to relax and let my heart recover ... Thank you for everything ! I love you Luhan ge ~ Goodbye not forever goodbye alright ... :)) 

 

Fanfan ge ! Thank you for everything ! Thank you for teaching how to beatbox and rap !! Your really funny if you didn't notice haha .. Stop being a cold guy to other people ~ At least be a little warm person ! Don't only show us your warm side ! How can you find a girlfriend when you so cold to every single girl you know ! Thank you for being the real you to the 13 of us i added LeeMin too ! Thank you for loving me as your real dongsaeng ! Please don't cry alright ? I will be back soon very soon !! I love you Kris oppa haha Bye ~ 

 

Suho Oppa Thanks for being our angel ! Stop being so cute alright ? Thank for treating us alot of food ! Thank you for tie my hair when i lazy hehe . Your tie hair skill is really good ! Better than me hehe I'm suspecting if you are really a guy hehe joking ! I love you Suhoho oppa ! Please don't cry i know that now all you are crying ! Don't cry i will be back when i have heal my broken heart ... Bye bye ...

 

Yixing oppa !!!! My dancing machine oppa !! Thank you for teaching me how to dance hehe I'm Mincing machine hehe ~ Thank you for making me laugh when i feeling down ~ Thank you for taking care of me .. I feel so bad .. When i'm back let go buy Lays chips heheh XD Lay oppa i love you ~~ Wo ai ni ! Thank you for everything ! I promise i will be back when i have heal my broken heart . Please believe me once more !! Bye bye ~

 

Bacon oppa ! It your turn !! Thank you for teaching me how to play piano and sing !! Thank you for cooking your friend bacon to let me eat haha Thank you for being a joker to us ! Continue smiling alright ! Smile when you reading this letter ! I know you all actually crying right now ! Please don't cry ! I will be back ! When my broken heart is heal ... I ship you with Yeollie oppa !! hehe chanbaek XD Yah i know you saying i'm crazy right now but not only me who think like that ok ! I love you oppa !!! Saranghaeyo ! Thank you for everything ! Bye ! 

 

Chensing machine !!!Thank you for teaching me how to sing so well !! Hehe thanks for being a troller !! Thanks for singing to let me fall asleep ! Your dancing is the best haha XD Stop trolling luhan oppa so much haha try troll Yeollie oppa haha XD Thank for being a great camel oppa ! I love you ! Don't cry ! That not you if you cry ! I think now i should still waiting to check in haha . I will be back soon ! When i'm back let troll Cold guy yet funny and warm haha you should know what i mean hehe galaxy ! hehe bye ~

 

My lovely oppa Mr park ... Sorry .. I know you be crying so loud right now... Sorry for being a bad sister ... Don't miss so much ! Cause i will be back ! Eat well .. sleep well .. play well.. study well and keep your body healthy ! I will not contact you so don't of contact me even you can ... I love you oppa ! Thank you for everything ! Thank you for teaching me how to play guitar , beatbox and rap !! Your like parents and oppa . Since umma and appa leave us early you have to take care of me with others oppa .. Sorry for everything and thank you for everything .. I love you my lovely oppa ... Don't cry alright or else your dongsaeng will cry too even i'm crying right now.. Bye bye ~

 

Kyungie oppa ~ Thank you for being a chef at home ! Your cooking is totally daebak ! Thank you for teaching me how to sing and cook hehe ~Stop being a santasoo !! It scary haha ! Stop everyday wear black at least change other colour ! Even though alot girl fangirl over you . But i can see they doesn't dare go near you cause your like Santasoo ! Do you know how funny you are when you give me your cute blur face! I love you kyungsoo oppa ! Sorry for being a bad dongsaeng ! don't cry alright !Byebye ...

 

Panda gege ! Thank you for protecting me ! Thank you for loving me as your sister ! Thank you for teaching me wushu and rap !!I feel lucky yo have 12 oppa haha ... Don't scared of insects cause you have to protect me from it haha ! I love you panda ! Hehe i still remember you ask me to help you confess to girl you like . But in end fail cause you think your scary . Ish She so stupid ! How can she judge you by it cover ! Hehe i help you scold her still remember in the end you move on from her and she start to fall for you .. Don't cry ok ! byebye oppa ..

 

Jongin oppa ! Kaicing machine !!! Thanks for teaching me how to dance too ! Thank you for teaching me how to rap too ! Wow i around me all so talented haha Thank you for making me talented too haha ! Without all of you i think i can't dance , sing , rap , beatbox , cook and play piano and guitar ! I love you kaiiiii oppa !! Thank for being so good to me !! Don't cry alright ? I will be back soon ! I love you bye ...

 

Lastly Hunnie ... Thank you for everything .. Thanks for teaching me how to rap... Thanks for teaching me about love ... I love you so much and i willing let you go ... Since you want to break up i will agree ... Don't feel guilty alright ? Be the cute Oh Sehun alright ? Please don't be the cold Oh Sehun ... Thank you for being my boyfriend once .. Officially break up and i will officially missing you ... Go find you love .. I willing to sacrifice my love to watch you happy ... Don't cry when you read this alright ?Thank you for being a good oppa to me too .. I will forever be your cute dongsaeng ... Bye .. 

 

Guys sorry for breaking our promise .. Sorry i have to break our promise .. Sorry for leaving for awhile .. I will be back .. I promise please believe me once more .. You all is so talented i hope one entertainment will found you and make a boy group call EXO as you all is call EXO in school haha EXO with 12 member hehe ! Bye guys ~ Love you all !!! ....

From your Cute dongsaeng Park Min Yeol .. 

" She really leave ... " All of us is said in unison .. 

" We will wait for you !! " All of us said in unison again .. 

Park Min Yeol when your back i will be a cute Sehun that all of you know and i will once again confess to you i love you and never let you go .. Cause i once let you go and i have regret cause your my everything .. 

I love you My Minnie ...

.

.

.

Wa i'm done with my chapter 38 !!! So this is only Solo for Sehun haha ! Curious about next chatper ?? I hope so :)) Please don't be silence reader .. Comment alright ? I love you and oh ya now is 2.31 AM in my country and now it 6 june 2015 ~~ Bye ~~