Chapter 2

Sehun-Ah Why Are You Like That????

OTHER POV:

They reach school at 8.45. When saw your Best friend Lee Min at school gate waiting for you, you shout her name and ran toward her and hug her.

"Lee Min-ah! Got miss me and *ertface* yeollie oppa?" You while saying.

When Lee Min saw your ert face while saying Chan yeol, She Blush.

"YAH! Min yeol don't tease me and yes i miss you alot and alot."Lee Min said.

You was laughing at your best friend cause you were teasing her and she blush.

"Then what about yeollie oppa and i ask you did you miss me and hehe yeollie oppa but why you only say you miss me hehe" you said while laughing.

Lee Min can't take it anymore cause you and EXO*hehe chanyeol* is coming toward so she blush more then before. EXO say hi to Lee Min. You whisper to her cause exo beside both of you.

""Lee Min-ah stop blushing cause you look like a red apple hehe" you whisper to her ear while laughing.

"i can't control it cause chanyeol oppa just say hi to me"Lee Min whisper while she blush more.

YOUR POV:

haha lee min really love chan yeol oppa, I only and oppa say 'hi' to her, she can blush until as if there's no tomorrow hehe.

"Lee min-ah stop blushing cause you look like a red apple" i whisper to her so that they won't heared until,while laughing

"i can't control it cause chanyeol oppa just say hi to me." Lee Min whisper back while she blush more.

"haha let's go " i chuckled while saying to others

OTHERPOV:

Let's go now class now, it going to be 9 o'clock already" Suho said.

"Nae" others said

You,Lee Min, Sehun,D.O , kai and Tao reach class outside and all the girls and guys look at them. After awhile teacher have reach the classroom, all the students have introduce themselve, left the six of you have not. WHen you and lee Min introduce yourself the guys already melts by both of your smile and some girls whispering say that both of you are so pretty and cute. After both of you greet and intoduce yourself, the others 4 introduce themself while smiling and show cute faces, all the girls screaming and admire their smile,face and voice. Except sehun , he introduce with cold-hearted and with no emotional expression faces, but the girls still scream.

YOUR POV:

Teacher ask me to sit beside sehun but i want to sit with Lee Min.:((

"Sehun-ah after this is what period?"i ask because it to akward now!!...

"i don't know" sehun coldly said.

CHINJA!!!! i seriously want the old hunnie to be back!!..

"Er... ok thank you" i said

"....." after awhile Sehun just nod

Maybe i should do something so that the old OH SEHUN will be back to normal. YES!! i should hehe.

OTHER POV:

After few period has over and it's lunch time, while you, lee min and exo were walking to canteen all the girls and guys crowded around you sll.

" Min Yeol-ah is too crowded, is so hard to go canteen if they all crowded around us!" Lee Min said.

"i know, we have to squeeze through them to get out of the this crowd" you said.

After you said that suho shout

"Er guys can you all please don't crowd around us, Er... thank you" Suho smile while shout( it not like shouting).

After that all of them stand by the side and some go canteen to let you, leemin and exo to go canteen without any trouble. You turn around and said to them

"Thank you guys" You said while smiling.

" YOU ARE WELCOME!" they shout while smiling.

SEHUN POV:

Am i too cold to Minnie, just now she ask me question? urgh don't care i have been like this since three years ago since she left me for other guy. Urgh chinja can they please stop their fansgirling and fansboying by screaming and standing around us?!?! lucky suho tell them to don't crowd around us. Why Min Yeol turn around?

"Thank you guys" she said while smiling

"YOU ARE WELCOME" they shout while smiling

At last reach canteen! Ew why that girl over there wink at meTSKK? *Rolling eyes*

"sehun-ah what you want to eat?" Min yeol ask me

"Anything" i said coldly with one word.

i look at her i notice her expression abit sad. but after second she smile.Her smile can really melt people heart....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong so this is the end of chapter 2 and i feel that this storied i make is so .... :(( sorry for dissapointed for all of you mianhae and gomawo for reading my stories hehe i really very thankful ^_^ haha byieee pyongggg! :))