Meeting you (Part 1)

I Am Blind But Still You Love Me

*YOUR POV*

"Song Lee... Wake up... It is time for school~~" Ahjumma said and pull me out of bed.

"Please just 5 more minutes..." I whined and lay back down.

"Why are you so sleepy didn't you sleep early last night. Anyway, this is your first day of school you wouldn't want to be late right??" Ahjumma said firmly.

"Okay... I will wake up...." I said unwillingly.

"Good... Get shower and wear a singlet and a short pants then I will help you wear your school uniform, don't worry you will start wearing it when you are familiar with the buttons and zips." Ahjumma said as she slowly walks me to the bathroom. I did as I was told and wore my school uniform with the help from ahjumma then headed down to the living room to have breakfast with appa.

"Appa... About school...--" I spoke but appa stop me.

"Eat your breakfast first... We'll talk in the car..." Appa said and I just did as I was told.

*Appa... Just in school that's all... I want to be interdependence that's all.... Appa please agree to my request...* I thought as I swallow down my food.

"Mr. Goo! Start driving please..." Ahjumma yelled and close the car door.

Within seconds, the engine started and ahjussi started driving. Once again, it was my chance to make appa consider and approve my request.

"Appa... Can I please just go to school myself?" I asked politely.

"No... Too dangerous... I won't approve that idea..." Appa said firmly but I was not going to give up so easily, I am determinate to insist on my request!

"Fine! But don't come crying when someone bully you! Solve your own problems in school alright??" Appa said with a threating tone to make me change my mind but instead, I was glad to hear that.

"Jinja!! Gomawo appa!! I will be fine I promise!! “I said excitedly know that appa 'allow' me to be interdependent.

"Oh No... Song Lee... I was just--"

"Mr. Lee we are here..." Ahjussi said and I just open the car door and slowly walk out by myself without even letting appa finish his words.

*Alright!! First day... To the principle office then ask for directions and make new friends!!* I thought and held my walking stick firmly in my hand.

Half way to the principle office, someone stop me and said

"Look what is this?? A blind girl at this school??Ugh...  What is wrong with this school recently??!" A guy voice was heard.

"Wow... Pretty but blind...." The guys commented.

Criticism continued for 15 minutes which seems like an eternity to me.

"Yah! You guys that is enough!" A guy voice said and suddenly grab my wrist.

"This joke has gone too far... Don't let a new student have a bad impression on Talent Art High! Now as a senior, I want all of you to go back to class and get ready for first lesson. “The guy said firmly but his voice sounded so familiar to me but I couldn't tell who it was.

"Neh... Sunbaenim..." Everybody said it with one voice and they walk away with heavy footsteps as it slowly distance from me and the guy who is still grabbing my wrist.

"I will bring you to the principle office...." The guys said and I just nodded my head and walk with him.


*Lee Soo Man POV*

"Mr. Goo! Go drive into the school quickly and call EXO Kai for me! I want him immediately report to me in the principle office!!" I said once the car door was closed.

"Neh..." Mr. Goo replied.

*Running a company for more than 10 years and I just made such a stupid 'choice' to let Song Lee go to school herself! I hope my plan work this time...* I thought as Mr. Goo is trying to get Kai through the phone.

"Mr. Lee, Kai will be here in 15 minutes after all he need to get dressed in his old school uniform right??" Mr. Goo said trying to make me clam down.

"Just hurry... Let's go through the back gate so no one will see us..." I replied and Mr. Goo just did as he was told.

-At the principle office-

"Mr. Park, I hope you understand... Just like Kai do the rest... All I need you to do is just to keep the rest of the students in place... " I said firmly.

"Sure!! What are friends for! Your daughter will be safe with this plan... But Soo Man, after knowing you for so many years, this is the most stupid decision you have ever made..." Mr. Park laughed.

"Yes it is a stupid decision... Anyway, Kai you are clear of what to do right?? Don't let Song Lee know I send you to look after her..." I asked and look at Kai.

"Yes. I will be heading to class now..." Kai said as he walk out.


*Kai POV*

*What the ! Back to school because of Lee Soo Man's blind daughter?! Why me?! Shouldn't he ask the maknae?! He is from the same school as me too plus he is younger than me!!! Aish... Waste of time... Shall not give her an easy time when I see her....* I thought angrily as Mr. Lee and Mr. Park discuses about the plans for her precious daughter.

*To be honest, I really wonder how she look... I missed the party Lee Soo Man held for her daughter because of a talk show.... After that party, everyone in SM is talking about her especially Baekhyun....* I thought as I walk out of the principle room unwillingly.

Along my way to the corridor, I heard students talking louder and louder.

"Blind girl... Show us your talent!! Prove why you are here!!" The guys said and push her arms and she stumble a little.

"Show us!!" The girls chanted.

*Blind girl?! Lee Soo Man's daughter!!* I thought and quickly push my way through the crowed.

"Yah! You guys that is enough!!" I exclaimed and grab Song Lee's wrist.

"Omo!! It is--" The girl is about to reveal my identity but I stop her by put my fingers on my lips to signal her and everyone that don’t tell Song Lee that I am Kai. Remembering that Mr. Lee doesn't want me to reveal myself to her.

"This joke has gone too far... Don't let a new student have a bad impression on Talent Art High! Now as a senior, I want all of you to go back to class and get ready for first lesson. " I said firmly with everyone staring at me in shock.

"Neh... Sunbaenim..." Everybody said it with one voice and they walk away with heavy footsteps as it slowly distance from us.

"I will bring you to the principle office...." I said and Song Lee just nodded her head and walk with me but I never take my eyes off her. She is beautiful.

*To think that I actually wanted to give you a hard time  in school, now I want to protect you with all my heart. It is love at first sight.* I thought as I brought her to the principle office.

Leaving that thought aside, I should probably do something after school to keep things in order…

TO BE CONTINUE…


Hi my lovely readers~~ Finally updated again!! Been busy lately so i hope you will understand ^~^ I am sorry if this chapter or confusing but I hope you like it! :)

I decided to add Kai in so maybe this will capture more people's attention ^^

I hope you will enjoy this surprise chapter and please do comment!!

Subscribe and upvote are most welcome!! ^^

Part 2 will be will be intresting I promise!!

XOXO

Thank you to my subbies and to those who upvote this fanfic! XOXO