Meeting you (Part 2)

I Am Blind But Still You Love Me

Summary for the last chapter :

Kai is instructed by Song Lee’s appa, Lee Soo Man to secretly take care of her in school and make sure Kai hide his identity well!

Song Lee, of course only know the EXO members’ stage name but not their real hence, Kai used his real name in school to hide his identity.

Kai hated this arrangement and wanted to give Song Lee a hard time but once he saw her, he changed his mind. He just wanted to protect her with all his heart…

Kai   fell for Song Lee and so did Baekhyun.So what will happen??

Continue to read this fanfic to find out more and please do leave a comment!!


*Kai POV*

"Mr. Park, there is a new student..." I said as I open the door.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo, Ms. Lee! I have been expecting you! Your appa told me about everything and I think you have made a great choice to be interdependent! Anyways... I will partner you up with a person from your class is it fine??" Mr. Park asked.

"Erm... It is fine. “Song Lee reply with the simplest way and smile.

"Okay... Wait a minute... Let me see the class list...." Mr. Park said and without even looking at it, he quickly appoint me to be her partner since it was the only reason I was here.

"Jongin! You are Song Lee’s partner! Now run along go to class..." Mr. Park said.

"Neh... Come on, let's go..." I said and grab Song Lee's hand and walk her out of the principle office.

"Yah... Kai... Keep up the act! If not Lee Soo Man is coming after you!" Mr. Park whisper and I just nodded my head before I close the door.

We walk along the corridor as I held her hand then she asked a question.

"May I know you better??" Song Lee ask but for some reason, I just wanted to be cold to her and I let go of her hand that moment after the question was asked.

"My name is Kim Jongin... That's all you need to know..." I said coolly and walk ahead of her leaving her walking slowly at the back.

"Annyeonghaseyo... I am Lee Song Lee... Nice to meet you..." Song Lee said as she walk faster to catch up with me.

I remain silent and walk ahead of her but silently taking care of her.

"Why is he back to school?! I thought he graduated 2 years ago??" the girls in the class sequel loudly as me and Song Lee walk along the corridor outside the classrooms.

"I don't know maybe he came back just for the new blind girl.” Comments are spilled everywhere and I knew really well that Song Lee can hear it.

"Ignore them..." I said and Song Lee just nodded her head but from her expression it is obvious she isn't feeling any comfortable about it.

"Aish!" I whined and grab Song Lee hand and walk into the class where the bunch of girls is talking and criticizing.

"You guys should really stop talking behind's people back especially hers’.... Don't you know that she is Lee Soo Man's daughter not just some random blind girl that come from anywhere..." I said and smirked while Song Lee tried to pull her hands out of my grip but still I wouldn't let go.

"Sorry sunbaenim...." The girls said and quickly look away to prevent eye contact.

"Good..." I said and walk away to the back of the class to look for a seat for us two. Not long after that, the teacher walk in.

"Okay class I am Mrs. Jin and you all know that, we have 1 new student! Can we have her to introduce herself to the class?" The teacher said and invited Song Lee out. This time, I grab Song Lee's hand and wanted to help her walk to the front but she took her hand back and walk out to the front instead but one of the guys purposely stick out his legs and trip her.

"Ahahahaha!!!! This blind girl is seriously interesting!!! Is the floor comfortable??!" He burst out into laughter along with the whole class as he mock Song Lee who have fallen onto the ground.

"MinSoo!! Get out of class!!" The teacher roared angrily and he just walk out without even feeling remorseful.

"Aigoo... My dear are you alright??" Mrs. Jin came and help her up.

"I am fine..." Song Lee said holding in the pain after falling down.

"Do you still want to introduce yourself??" Mrs. Jin asked.

"Yes." A simple reply came out from her again as she walk to the front of the class.

" Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Song Lee. Nice to meet you and I hope you would help me out in area that I can't do it all by myself." Song Lee said but the class just ignore her.

"Hope we will be great friends..." She ended her introduction and headed back to her seat.

The teacher just sighed at this sighed and so did I.

*I have to do something about this...* I thought and finally I decided to gather all students after school for a meeting in the hall expect for Song Lee.

The lesson went on for the whole class but I bet nobody is paying attention as most of the girls are looking at me and the guys dozing off to sleep.

"That's it for today!! Goodbye class!" Mrs. Jin exclaimed and the next thing I know is student running out of the classroom.

"Want to eat lunch??" I asked Song Lee with a kinder tone.

"No...Sunbaenin, can you please bring me to the school roof?? I want to have breath in some fresh air..." Song Lee suggest and I just said okay.

 Before heading up to the roof, I went to the principle office and told him about my plans after school and he approve it then bought a piece of bread and a bottle of milk before heading up to the roof.

The cool wind blow along with the warm sunlight that soak mother earth. As soon as we step onto the roof,  Song Lee's hair turn light brown and I couldn't take my eyes of her.

"Hi, I am Jongin, Nice to meet you... I am sorry about my attitude to you earlier, hope you won't mind..." I said and a smile appeared on Song Lee's face a 'true' one.

"It is fine sunbaenim... I don't mind it at all.... At least now you tried to get closer to me..." Song Lee said and giggle.

"Neh I did.. Want a bite??" I asked and open the packet of bread while my face turn light pink.

"You wanna share it??" Song Lee asked.

"Hahaha! Okay sure!! Say ah!" I said feeling more than happy to share my bread with her and Song Lee just did as she was told and I fed her the bread while eating some myself.

Break time was over and within that short 40 minutes, I haven fallen for her more and we have gotten so much closer.

Song Lee told me about her life and what she likes and what she don't. It was a fun chat with her with lots of laughter and all.

-After School-

I send Song Lee to the gate and wait for Mr. Goo to pick her up to SMe for her piano and vocal training. While me myself, needed and want to stay back to address the student some issue.

By the time I went up to the hall, all students was seated down there with only Mrs. Jin and Mr. Park there to monitor them.

"Students, I believe you know who I am so I won't do any introduction. Be it if you know me as a sunbae or an EXO member I am fine with it. But! Please do call me Jongin and not Kai. We can't let the new student, Song Lee know that I am Kai. Song Lee is blind and I believe every one of you know it so Mr. Lee (Lee Soo Man) send me here to look after her and I know that there would be people unhappy about this issue but please don't hurt her.... Just hurt me instead. I really wish everyone will corporate with me! Thank you for listening to me!" I said firmly as how I started and ended my speech.

"Kai we will support you!!" Some fans yelled and I just smiled at them.

That day in school went pass like this and I am looking forward to school tomorrow, which is unusual, maybe it was because of Song Lee.

I went to SME after the day at school for my dance practice but I notice the room beside EXO's practice room is being used which I have never seen before so curiosity took the better of me so I went to take a peek.

...It was Song Lee and Baekhyun talking happily and laughing.

*She never laughed like that when she talk to me this afternoon....* I sighed with that sad thought of mine and made my way back to practice room.

Throwing all my thoughts away, I begin with the dance practice.


Hi my lovely readers~~ Hope you enjoy this chapter~~ ^^ Can you feel the tension bulding up between Baekhyun and Kai?? I think there will be more though... >~< I promise next chapter will be nice!! :)

I hope you like this story plot and the surpirse twist! I promised 2 chapters ago~~ ^^

Do comment and subscribe or upvote!! ^^

But to be honest, am i not doing well that no one is commenting at all??? I find it sad that when I put in so much hard work and time for every update despite my busy time from school and all. I seriously have nothing more to say because this always happen! Can someone tell me why?!  I just wish to see some support that's all! To those who subscribe and upvote I am thankful ^^ But please don't be ghost readers~ It is seriously sad for me!! >:

XOXO