Chapter 2

Our Cute Little Myunggie

  Sunggyu froze as the other man(?) was intensily staring at him. Although he had a bunch of questions to ask, he decided to calm down

"Um... Who are you?" Sunggyu asked

  The other didn't respond and continued staring at the older which obviously bothered Sunggyu and well, the rest of the members.

"Will you answer already?!?!" The maknae yelled as he rolled his eyes

  The other, once again didn't respond and continued with his staring. 

  After a whole minute of only staring, the man got up from his crouching position and snapped his fingers. As the sound of snapping echoed in the cave, they saw wolves walking towards them as they held a intimidating glare. As seconds passed by, the wolfs were coming closer and closer, untill they were only 30cm away from the group.

  Closing his eyes tight, Sunggyu waited for the pain that never came. Confused, he opened his left eye slowly, only to see a wolf staring curiously at him. It reminded him of how the other guy was looking at him. Seeing how he seemed safe, Sunggyu opened his other eye and turned to his other friends immediately to make sure they were safe. He saw them in the same situation he was in.

  Sighing in relief, Sunggyu turned his head to look at the guy. The man looked at his wolves, and nodded his head. With that, the wolves went closer to the group- invading their personal space. They lifted their paw and cut the rope that was tying their hands together.

   Sungyeol bewildered, questioned the other's action

"Why are you letting us go?" The choding asked

   Instead of responding, the man just pointed to the exit. Noticing how the group wasn't moving from their places, he frowned and continued pointing to the exit.

"Even if you tell us to get out, we can't." Hoya stated, annoyed with everything that was happening.

  The man tilted his head, not understanding what the other meant by that. Hoya found that cute, but, decided it would be better not voice out his thoughts.

"It's raining." 

  The other opened his mouth in realization and shut it once again when he thought of an idea. He pointed to the six, then he pointed to the ground. He then pointed to the rain and made a 'x' with his arms. 

  Finishing his explanation, he turned back to the group with a proud expression.

"W-we didn't get a word you just said." Sungyeol exclaimed, earning a light punch from his hyung

"How could you say that?! Didn't you see his proud expression? You ruined his happines-" Sunggyu nagged in a quiet voice before he was interrupted by a certain greaseball's poking. Irritated, he was about to nagg again if it wasn't for Woohyun pointing somewhere. Curious, he followed where Woohyun's finger was leading. 

  The elder nearly squealed at the sight. The man was obviously flustered as he was playing with his fingers and couldn't stop fidgeting. Sunggyu unconsiously stood up and walked to the man untill he stopped right in front of him. Pulling into a hug, he began rubbing the guy's back in a circular motion. At first, the man seemed uncomfortable but seconds later, a purr could be heard. 

  Suprised, the elder immediately let go of the other, who whimpered in the loss of heat.

  Amused, the other five stood up and with creepy expressions, started walking towards the man. Scared by the sudden attention, the man leaped on Sunggyu, making cute whimpers, that only fueled the others even more.

  Before the others did something that could forever traumatize the other, Sunggyu glared at them, which instantly stopped their movements. 

"Don't scare the poor boy." 

"It's not our fault! Plus, it's not fair that only you get a purr from him!We want a purr!"Woohyun exclaimed

"Shut up hyung." Sungjong said

"It's the truth! And it's not like you didn't want it either!" Woohyun retorted, making Sungjong glare at his hyung

"Hahahahahahaha!" 

  Dongwoo's sudden laugh scared everyone as it was very sudden. Dongwoo didn't seem like he cared and laughed even harder at their reactions causing the man to jump off of the elder's back and walk cautiously to the happy dinosaur. Whe he was near enough, the man poked at the Dongwoo's sides, making the already laughing dinosaur, fall to the floor and laugh harder. Amused with the other's reaction, the man poked the other more, laughing along and having fun while the other five couldn't help themselves but take photos.

  Getting tired of poking, the man stopped and got up from his crouching position and bowed 90 degrees, walking to the back of the caves before he was stopped by someone grabbing his wrist. Turning his body, he was suprised to see Sunggyu and observing the elder's expression, the man noticed that Sunggyu also seemed suprised by his own action.

"Umm... whe-where are you going?" Sunggyu managed to sputter out

  Frowning, the man pointed at the back of the cave and clapping his hands together, he put it near his face, suggesting that he was going to sleep in the back.

  It was Sungyeol's turn to frown.

"Why don't you sleep with us?" Sungyeol asked

  The man's eyes widened at the suggestion. Shaking his head he panicked as he didn't know how to tell them what he wanted to say in movements. Thinking of an idea, he ran to where there was dirt on the floor and crouched down. Getting a stick, he began writting letters on the dirt.

  Curious, the group peeked at the man's writing. Although it wasn't the best letter in the world, it was legibel.

 

 

"Probram?" Dongwoo read out loud

"I think he means problem" Sungjong answered

"Oh... So what does he mean by 'probram'?" Dongwoo asked while smiling sheepishly

"I don't know. Ask him."

   The said man bit his bottom lip as he heard the mention of his 'name'. 

"Do you mean it's a problem for you if we sleep together?" Sunggyu suggested as he wanted to help the flustered boy

  The man shook his head repeatedly

"We're never going to get anywhere like this. Don't you know how to talk?" Hoya complained as he gave a judging look

"Hoya! You didn't need to be that harsh!" Sunggyu nagged "It could be that he didn't have the circums-" A tug on his shirt interrupted him. Turning, he found the man frowning and shaking his head slowly as he looked up at the elder with puppy eyes. Sunggyu sweared he could have died from blood loss if it wasn't for the situation he was in.

"Anyways, going back to the topic. Do you mean tha-" Before Sunggyu could complete his sentence, a certain choding interrupted him

"Do you mean  you don't want to be a problem?" Sungyeol said

 

  The man brightened up and nodded, giving the choding a cute smile which made Sungyeol leap on the other, squishing him in a tight hug.

 

"You're not going to be a problem! It's quite the opposite! Let's sleep together~" The choding said with a gummy smile

"Hey~ I want to sleep with the cutie~!" A greaseball said

"Shut up hyung. He can't sleep with creeps such as you guys. He's better off with me." The maknae said as he avoided the other's suprised look

"No~ I wanna keep my buddy! I'm gonna sleep with him!" The baby like dinosaur whined

"I need a pillow." Hoya stated as he glanced at the man's belly. 'It looks comfortable.' Hoya thought

"He's not going to sleep with anybody!" Sunggyu exploded "Now shush and prepare your beds!" 

 

 

 

  This earned protests from the others but it didn't last long for Sunggyu's glare shut them up. Sighing, he was about to go to get his own bed ready when he felt a tug on his shirt. Guessing who it was, a small smile crept on his face as he turned to look at the guy.

"What is it?"

  They guy looked lost and pointed at himself while tilting his. Sunggyu squinted his eyes unconsiously at the other's movements

"Are you perhaps asking what you're supposed to do?" Sunggyu guesssed

  Seeing that the other was giving him a positive response, he concluded that he was correct.

"You don't need to do anything. Just wait here and we'll get everything ready."

 

   Before Sunggyu could turn to leave, the man grabbed him by his wrist, suprising the hamster

 

"Yes? What is it?" 

   The man pointed to some wolves that were in the corner of the cave, left forgotten, and currently glaring at him

 

"Oh right... they were also here."

 

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

    Everyone was laying down in their sleeping bags (except for the man cause he was laying down in between the wolves).

 

 

 

"Hey, what's your name anyways?" Sungyeol asked

 

   This caught everyone's attention. The man pointed at himself and made a 'x' with his arms.

"You don't have a name?!?" Sungjong exclaimed

"We could give him a name!!." Dongwoo yelled

"Mingsoo~" Sungyeol suggested 

"Bingsoo~" Dongwoo sang out, laughing

 

"Myungha" Hoya quietly said

"Soohyun" Woohyun creepily said

"STOP MAKING UP RIDICULOUS NAMES AND SERIOUSLY START THINKING!!!" Sunggyu yelled, finally snapping

"Myungsoo?" Woohyun suggested

"Hm... bright river? Do you like it?" Sunggyu asked the other

   The man nodded happily. There were sparkles surrounding the guy as he didn't even try hiding his smile that spread across his face.

 

"Alright! From now on, your name is Myungsoo!" Sunggyu exclaimed "My name is Sunggyu. Kim Sunggyu." 

"My name's Woohyun. Nam Woohyun~" 

"My name is Sungyeol! Lee Sungyeol!"

 

"Howon. Lee Howon. Call me Hoya."

 

"Dongwoo! Jang Dongwoo~ ☆"

"Sungjong. Lee Sungjong."

"Lee Howon! Lee Sungjong! Is that how you introduce yourself?" Sunggyu complained

"I introduced myself didn't I? That's fine isn't it?" Hoya murmured

"LEE HOWO-" 

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh" Dongwoo said(?) louder than Sunggyu voice "Look!" He pointed at a sleeping figure "Myungsoo's sleeping."

   That quickly shut their mouths. Curious, they peeked at the sleeping figure that was curled against a wolf's body for warmth. His lips were slightly parted while his chest went up and down as he breathed. His hands squeezed some of the wolve's fur near him, but not tight enough to hurt the animals. Woohyun, who couldn't resist, lifted his hand and was about to poke Myungsoo's cheek when he was scratched in the speed of lighting.

"Owwww~" Woohyun cried

   The wolf that Myungsoo was leaning on the most began growling lowly while baring his teeth. The group backed away and decided to go to sleep to replenish their energy.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

'Niel...'

 

~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~

 

A/N: I'm going to have tests this week ; ㅅ ;

 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter~ 

 

I'm sorry for the wide paragraphs... i'm having trouble with it and I will fix it sometime in this week o n o anyway i'm sorry θ︵θ

 

I'm sorry if my over usage of 'the man' annoyed you. Like really... i'm sorry... I won't be using it anymore though :3

 

Have a nice day~ ● ◇ ●