Chapter 1

Our Cute Little Myunggie

Tack tack tack

Sunggyu groaned, grabbing the nearest pillow, trying to block out the sound.

Tack tack tack

 Sunggyu got up from the bed as he couldn't stand the noise anymore. Rubbing his eyes, he headed towards the window and slid it open.

"Hyung~" A guy suddenly popped his head out from the a tree 

 Sunggyu fell backwards, startled by the sudden appearance of the younger

"Sungyeol? What the are you doing here" The older glanced at the clock and turned back to the other, glaring at him "six in the morning?!"

"Calm down hyung. Geeze~ Someone woke up at the wrong side of the bed." Sungyeol said with a childish smile

"Because someone woke me up." Sunggyu stated, clearly not happy with the company

"Anyways, everybody is waiting downstairs so when you're done changing, go downstairs." Finishing his sentence, he immediately slid down the tree, not listening to the elder's protests.

 Knowing that the choding wouldn't listen to him, he decided quickly getting over with it would be a better idea, so Sunggyu took a quick shower and walked out of his house. Locking the door, he turned to see his five friends greeting him with a smile which Sunggyu despised.

"What?" 

"Don't become a grinch first thing in the morning. Here i'll give you my love~"

 Sunggyu rolled his eyes as his friend, Woohyun was throwing hearts at him. Beside the grease was his other friend, Dongwoo who was laughing his off at Woohyun.

"Dongwoo hyung, stop laughing. It's not even that funny." The youngest of the group, Sungjong said

"... guys... RUN!!" The one who was silent during the whole conversation suddenly yelled as he was starting to run

"Wha-why" Before Sunggyu could understand the situation, Sungyeol pulled him by the arm to a taxi. Everyone squished in the taxi as they headed to the subway.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

In the train

"So... why are we running from your moms and why do you have suitcases with you?"

"We are going to go to Mt. Woolim and our moms didn't want us to so we ran from home." Sungyeol stated plainly

"...no" Sunggyu said with a horrified look "You have got to be kidding me."

"Nope! I'm not kidding." The choding said still with his gummy smile

"I'm not going." 

"Well, too late! The train already has started moving." Woohyun said in a hateful way

"Oh my freakin god."

 Once the group of friends found their seats and succeeded settling Sunggyu down, the elder started attacking them with a bunch of questions

"Why are we going?"

"Because I want to prove that the rumor is false."

"The one that says when you go in the mountain you can never get out?" 

"Yup!" Sungyeol answered cheerfully 

"Why?" Sunggyu asked suspicious of why the other was doing this all of a sudden

"No reason, just for the fun of it. Oh, and it'll probably take about 3 hours to get there so, rest while you can!"

  With that, Sungyeol turned his back at the hamster and entered the conversation the others were having. The older sighed and decided to take a nap like the younger suggested, convincing himself this is just a realistic dream. A very realistic dream.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

  Sunggyu woke up from the noise of leaves crunching. Yawning, he opened his eyes slowly, only to shut them tightly again as he couldn't take the sudden bright light. Opening his eyes once again he noticed that the bright light was gone and in front of him was a certain chodding's face which caused the elder to shriek.

"How mean! To shriek at someone's face." Stated Sungyeol who was pouting

"Shut up. Where are we anyway?" Sunggyu said as he stretched his body out when Hoya had put him down

"We are on Mt Woollim." Sungjong replied

"Oh, Mt Woo- wait what?!? When did we get here?!" The hamster asked, as his eyes widened, measuring exactly a centimeter

"You wouldn't wake up no matter how much we yelled, so we had Hoya carry you till here." Woohyun explained

"Oh... thanks Hoya?" Sunggyu said a bit too awkwardly but it didn't make any difference as Hoya wasn't even listening to the conversation. 

"Hoya/Hoya hyung?" The group pratically yelled in the other's ear

 Hoya turned his head away from the sky and gave the others a questioning look "What?"

"What'cha lookin' at?" Hoya's best friend asked him

"I believe we have to find some shelter. Fast. Like right now." Hoya answered while he kept glancing at the sky

  Before the others could ask for a proper explanation from Hoya, the sky decided to answer their question by letting rain pour down on them. Panicking, the members could only look at each other for ideas as the rain drenched them.

"I think I remember seeing some boulders not far from here. It may not shelter all of us, but it's better than nothing. Right?" Hoya suggested

 Seeing that everyone agreed, the group followed Hoya to wherever the other was taking them. As Hoya said, it only took ten minutes to reach their shelter. Arriving at the mouth of the cave, the oldest decided to go in first to check for any dangers and when finding out there were none, he sighed and threw his backpack on the floor and fell to the floor. Calling the others, Sunggyu told them what he discovered.

"It's actually pretty bigger than I thought. The grounds are not that bad and there isn't anything dangerous living here." 

  After walking so much, they decided to get into their sleeping bags and get as much as rest as they could, before the rain passed by. 

  It hadn't been even a minute before they laid down when, everyone began closing their eyes and only snores could be heard. Well, it wasn't precisely everyone as a certain choding wasn't able to sleep.

  Sungyeol got up silently from his sleeping bag, as he carefully went over the sleeping members and sat near the entrance of the cave, staring at the rain that had gotten worse as the time went by.

'Where are you hyung? I came to sav-' 

  Before Sungyeol could finish his thought, he fell to the floor unconscious.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

  Sungyeol groaned and opening his eyes slowly, he lifted his hands to rub the drowsiness out of his eyes. He was going to lift it, but for some reason that he didn't know of, Sungyeol couldn't lift it. Confused, he looked down to where he believed his arms were and he was immediately woken up from his sleep

  Sungyeol's hands were tied, as he was also tied to a pole. Looking next to him, he saw his fellow friends, in the same situation as him. He yelled out their names trying to wake them up which woke up all the members, except for Dongwoo.

  As they still were half asleep, they didn't notice the state that they were in but one by one after they began realizing their state, they let out a horrifying scream- although the maknae told them to shut up as they were to loud.

  The cave being quiet, they heard footsteps getting louder and louder. 

"Hyung! Didn't you tell us that there was no one in the cave?" Sungjong complained, letting out a fustruated whine

"I did! Although I didn't check out the back of the cave." Sunggyu didn't forget to say the last part so the other's couldn't hear him

  Before anyone else could complain about their situation to the hamster, the arrival of another man interuppted them.

  The man crouched in front of the oldest but instead of saying anything, the man just stared at the other, amused.

~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~

A/N: Just sorry....

Sorry for deceptioning you guys

Sorry for the crappy writing

Sorry for taking a long time to update

....

Well, although the start is like this, I think it will get better... I think... 

OTL Have a wonderful day