Kai imagine~ 1

Imagines

#YBCImagine

"Mummy!! Look at what daddy did to the kitchen!" Your son exclaimed as she run towards you who just came out of the toilet from your shower. 

"What is Kai doing in the kitchen this time" you thought to yourself. You went to the kitchen and saw the flour filled with flour and suger. "Kim Jong In! Look at what you did to the kitchen!!"

You screamed at Kai who is in a mess as well. He scratched his head and replied "Well, minseok hyung shared with me a recipe of your favourite strawberry cupcake and I wanted to make it for you to enjoy.." You have no idea if you should be grateful or angry toward your husband. 

"I promise I will clean up after I bake it just wait to eat the delicious cupcake that I am baking
now okay?" You trusted Kai with his words and went out to play with your son. While waiting, you and your son fell asleep on the sofa and Kai carried your son to his room and woke you up with a kiss on your forehead. 

"Yeobo I see your awake, did you have a good sleep? I'm done baking and cleaning do you wanna try my cupcake?" Kai smiled as he pull you to the dining table with a not-so-appetizing strawberry cupcake on the table. 

You took a bite, you could still taste abit of flour but you thought Kai had a hard time baking it so you finished it all.

You then cleaned up the table and sat on the sofa with Kai lying on your lap as his pillow while you guys have your own time. You guys chatted about the good time you guys had when you were dating. 

Kai sat up hugging you while saying "Baby I promise I will not leave you and will protect you and our son forever." You nodded and just then your son being half-awake came and hugged you and Kai without knowing what it happening.

[A/N]

So how do you like this imagine? Kai's not-so-appetizing strawberry cupcake, will you give it a try? Subscribe to my other stories and of course comment and upvote if you like it!! ^^