Baekhyun imagine

Imagines

#Imagine

 

Baekhyun has always been a boyfriend of yours who don't like skinships and because of that you are always jealous of other couples you see on street who are always hugging or kissing.

 

It was a Saturday and Baekhyun texted you "Let's go to the amusement park today. I will go to your house to pick you up at 2 alrights? (:" Thinking of those exciting rides in the amusement park, you prepared yourself in a hurry and went to the amusement park with Baekhyun. Once you and Baekhyun entered, you see couples holding hands and trying out couple accessories at the accessories shop.

 

All you can do is to be envious. Forgetting about that Baekhyun and you went for roller coaster rides and ended it off with an ice cream treat from Baek. He went to the toilet leaving you sitting at a bench alone.

 

You heard you phone rang and saw a text message from Baekhyun"[Y/N] can you close your eyes for just 5 seconds? Please don't ask me why just do it for once alright? (;" You did as requested and suddenly you felt someone's lip crushing on yours. You open your eyes and saw Baek infront of you.

 

He then sat beside you smiling widely, you asked him why did he do that and he said proudly" I don't want my girl to be jealous of other couples being sweet from today onwards I shall be better to you and we shall be the sweetest couple others would envy."

 

A/N: So this is my first Imagine and all my imagines are not that long ! But still I hope you like it and do subscribe and give me feedbacks! ^^