Going back to their hometowns

After Hours with Taehyuns thoughts

The days went by and so did the hard days of training and writing songs for their debut album. A week had now passed after their The Heirs parody and WinnerTV ep 9 was soon filming. It was the hometown special were the members have to go back to their hometowns and visit their families so the viewers could get to know them better. The producers of the show gathered the members to the YG cafeteria to tell them their plans.

-So, this week we're going to film your family visits are you ok with that guys? Said the head WinnerTv PD 

Everyone started to look at eachother with bright smiles on their faces. Seungyoon looked at Seunhoon - Hoonie we're going to Busan! Wuhuuu! He said cutely with his full fish lips that looked like pumped Pamela Anderson lips while patting Hoonie on the shoulder. Jinwoo let out a big sigh -ahh you guys already filmed my family so I get to go again. Across the table Mino's deep voice screamed -Ahhhhhhh finally some family time I've missed my mom and dad and sister and cousin and neighbour and dog and SMACKK! he got smacked in the mouth by miss diva herself Taehyun - Aish you talk to much, just say you are happy, no need to thank the city, said Taehyun while acting like love struck elementary kid. 

Taehyun himself was really worried about this visit, nobody from YG had seen his house or seen how and what place he grew up in. He was mostly nervous for what the members would think of him, especially Mino. Even after all these years being in the same group as them Taehyun was still very reserved about his private life. He would never talk about his parents that much or his past friends. The only thing the members really knew about Taehyun was that like Seungyoon he grew up without a father in a single mom household. 

Yes, Mino and the other members knew this so why was Taehyun so nervous? With his poker face he quietly thought to himself -What the hell Im I going to show? What a looser I was growing up with no friends and nothing to do? They're going to judge me I know it. I dont want Mino to think Im this strange looser loner that threw rocks in the water as a hobby and talked to myself at nights beause I had no friends. Ah I hope they edit out all my parts when the show airs. 

They all went back to their dorms walking and laughing while he was quiet and icy again. He wasnt in the mood for talking or joking. So he just played his ice queen role again like he usually does. Before they could open the dorm door Mino put his hand on Taehyuns right shoulder from behind-Taehyunna Im so excited to see how you live and the place you grew up in, he said in a low toned voice.- Mmm ok, said Taehyun playing it off real cool like he didnt pay any attention to what he said. 

Mino being such a warm person he laughed cutely and made some ageyo towards Taehyun like a cute kid -But arent you gonna miss us hehehe? By 'us' he really meant  'me'. But Taehyun being the cold person that he is & not that familiar with how to act around ppl and was used to being a loner just answered -No, Im longing for tomorrow when I FINALLY CAN BE AWAY FROM YOU ALL, he said loudly so everyone could hear while giving a little evil smirk. Outside Taehyun seems very cold but even through out all of those layers of ice he had always a soft spot for the boy he truly loved, and that was Mino ofcourse. Infact he even acted more cold towards Mino just so Mino could work harder to be close to him. He loved when Mino would try to brake his icy shell, that made Taeyhun feel special. A feeling he had never experienced before. 

Everyone went to their own rooms. As soon as Taehyun went to his room and shut the door he leaned his head on the door and let out a big sigh. -Ofcourse Im gonna miss you stupid, he said to himself thinking about Mino. He then walked to the edge of his bed with millions thoughts about the home trip. He was mostly sad, tomorrow would be the first day the members were apart from eachother for the weekend. Ever since Team A was formed they had always been together, every day,every night, every birthday, every holiday. He did not know the feeling of being apart from Mino. Neither did Mino. Mino and Taeyhyun were stuck at the hip and would do everthing together, go to museums , take their moms out to lunch, go shopping together and goof around stores while trying on clothes. Everyone knows how close they are. So this weeked would be a new experience for both of them. 

The day of the trip was now upon them. A bus was waiting outside for Seungyoon and Hoonie to drive them to Busan, while Jinwo,  Mino and Taehyun had each a car from YG waiting for them to take them to their homes. Taehyun was the last one to wake up, he walked into the kitched to find Seunghoon and Hoonie fully clothed eating breakfast before going down to the bus.  -Come eat with us before we go, murmured Hoonie with a mouth full of rise in his mouth. Taehyun noticed that both Mino and Jinwoo were missing from the kitchen table. -But, where are Jinwoo Hyung and Mino hyung? Said Taehyun looking like a sad puppy. He wanted to greet the hyungs goodbye before they went to their families. -Ah they left, said Seungyoon. Lookin at his watch he grabbed Hoonies arm and forced him down the dorm to the bus. -Goodbye Taehyun, we'll text you later. Say hello to your family. 

Everyone had left in a rush to visit their families. He was the only one left in the dorm. He looked outside of the window and saw the car that was waiting for him to take him to his moms house a little outside of Seoul. He was not in a hurry, infact he took his time to fix his hair and wander around the rooms. He was standing outside of Mino's little room which was messy and jam packes with Batman action figures. Oh, he was planning on sneaking around in the other members rooms before he went out to the car that was waiting for him. 

He decided to step i to Mino's childlike room, smelling the boyish Axe perfume Mino had sprayed all over the room he felt little dizzy and hot. He looked at the bed were he saw were Mino had put all of his clothes he didnt want to take with him. He picked up one of his T-shirts looked at it and laughed hysterically because of the Batman logo.- Aigoo, he is really a child stuck in a mans body, he giggled and was lost in a maze that was Mino's room

TUUUT TUUUUUT, the driver had been waiting forever and was honking the car for Taehyun to go out. Taehyun rushed down the stairs with his suitcase and hopped into the car. The driver had on SBS radio and it was playing Missing you by 2ne1. As the song was playing the car drove off onto the main road to Taehyuns house. He leaned his head and stared at the window while he sang along the song thinking about the boy, the tanned boy that had came into his life like a wreckingball. 

The cold boy that had promised to never be too close to anyone is in love with his total opposite, and was now singing along 2ne1's Missing You song while thinking about Mino. 

How ironic. Yes, after all the only thing that can melt ice is indeed fire. 

 

A Tale Of Ice and Fire

Ice

He shines like silver midnight moon -
cool marble statue, this tycoon.
And though he makes the ladies swoon,
of ice he’s hewn.; of ice he’s hewn.
 
He’s poker-faced and can deceive
competitors and can achieve
most anything, but can’t conceive
 
Like Neptune, distant from the sun -
relationships he chose to shun.
He thought the search for love was done.
He has no one; he has no one.
 
Now love’s allure has come his way.
What will he do? What will he say?
Will he grab hold, beg love to stay,
or let it stray? Or let it stray?
 
Fire
 
This dragoness disguised in lace -
passion’s flower with angel’s face,
precisely picks the time and place
each dream to chase, each dream to chase.
 
Like ink the color red, she stains
the hearts of those whose love she drains,
and then she leaves when naught remains
No lust she feigns; no lust she feigns.
 
And now there’s one who would suffice.
For him alone, she’d sacrifice
her everything, so he of ice
she must entice, she must entice.
 
So Genevieve now strikes the flame.
Will man of ice his love proclaim?
Beneath her fire and his cold frame,
they’re both the same. They’re both the same.
 
By Andrea Dietrich 
 
 
 
 

A/N I'll post the third chapter of them spending the night apart tomorrow. Until then keep your fingers crossed for Namsong moments on WinnerTv. Ciao