After Hours with Taehyuns thoughts

After Hours with Taehyuns thoughts

The schedule for shooting the Heirs ended. They all went back to their doorms and took a hot shower. The Heirs shooting was exauhsting and made everyone tired. 

Taehyun had many scenes with KangSeungyoon. It made him very excited and curious to the feeling. It made him see Seungyoon in a very different light. He thought he was cute and looked like cute a dumpling. 

The producers of Winnertv gave most of the romantic scenes to 'Kangnam'.  In a way Taehyun was really relieved that they did not make  Mino play Kim Tan. What would I feel? What would happen? thought Taehyun to himself. With all his unsure feeling towards Mino, Taehyun knew he could not control his feelings if a kiss would have happened between them. Taehyun was afraid that he would discover more deep feelings towards Mino & fall in love more than he already is. -Thank GOD! They did not choose Mino to play KimTan! Oouuhh Im not sure how I would handle that, but Im sure stupid Mino would love to have been casted as KimTan and kiss me, Taehyun mumbled to himself. 

He then continued to take a shower in his room

Taehyun POV in the dorm

-I cant let myself go in too deep like that. I have to stay away from Mino. I cant let myself fall in love with a GUY! Im macho Taehyun for god sake, Taehyun said to himself while blowdrying his hair. 

-Ohh this long hair is taking foreverrr to blowdry. The extensions they put in Taheyuns hair was still glued on and he was getting annoyed with it. 

-But omg, all of the guys could not take their eyes off of me. I was so pretty as girl. The way Hoonie, Seungyoon and Mino looked at me! Oh I still got it yes! He said while he smirked lookin at himself in the mirror and flipped his hair back and fourth. 

Taehyun went to his room and put his moisturizer on. Lay his head on the pillow with his long hair falling to the side like a princess. He turned off the light to and said goodnight to Jinwoo who was his roomate. 

-Goodnight, said Taehyun, but he got no answer back because Jinwoo was already fast asleep. 

The only light that was shining was the bright moon light into their room hitting Taehyuns bed. Taehyun could not sleep. He had too many unsure feelings and thoughts running through his head.

-What is this that I am feelin? Why does he have so much control over my feelings. Get out of my head get out. He saiid while thinking about Mino's intense eyes staring at him from the Heirs shooting earlier.

-Ok, eyes you need to close so I can sleep, he said to himself. His eyes began shutting when suddenly Minos y eyes came staring at him again in his thoughts. A sudden movement in Taehyuns belly? Yes, it was butterlies. Taehyun got butterflies in his stomach everytime he thinks about Mino, and today's pool scene with Mino and those intense stares were too much for Taehyun too handle. 

-Weak, my body got weak when he held me infront of the pool. I have never felt this way before, not even with a girl. Why is this happening to me. I am not gay. I have never liked guys. Why is my heart playing games with me. Why does my body get weak when he holds me? Why does he see through my soul? Why do I want to kiss him everytime I see him? Why does my heart beat faster everytime I hear his deep voice? Why? Why ? Why? A tear came out of Taehyuns eyes and he began to cry silently facing the moonlight. 

He was in love with Mino. A forbidden love. A love that was not possible. A love that YG staff knew of. Everybody could feel their chemistry, a love that was intentionally being stopped. The producers and YG know how much Mino loves Taehyun and how much Taehyun loves Mino. They know the only way to avoid this Romeo and Juliet kind of love is seperating the two in hopes of  them growing apart. They would always make sure Mino and Taehyun were seperated at all times. 

But as they say forbidden love grows only stronger. All this time they were forced apart they're eye stares grew stronger and stronger. Forbidden love shines through more than fabricated love. 'Kangnam' was fabricated by the producers to overshadow 'Namsomg'. But eyes dont lie, chemistry never lies. Namsong is more real than any other fabricated ship on Winner. Why? Just look at their eyes. 

Taehyun cried the whole night. Feeling like Juliet being seperated from Romeo. His tears could not stop all through the night. For his desire to be with Mino had taken over his body and soul, but his sadness knowing nobody could let them go any further dampened his  heart. 

 

I love you with a love that's forbidden, yet I can't stop.
you make me feel like no man has ever made me feel before, 
with just a look I swoon.
I dream of your arms around me, your lips on mine. 
When you look at me
my soul shudders with joy. 
My heart skips a beat.
In my dreams I am y to you and there’s no end to the pleasure I can give you. 
I am loving you with a soft gentle love 
that would shake you to the core.
In my dreams I feel you near me,
around me,
In me.
I want to love you openly 
without fear or reservation, 
but this is a forbidden love, 
so I hide it, 
keep it in secret and love you only in my dreams. 
For only in my dreams am I acceptable to you, 
only in my dreams can my fantasies be realized. 
I LOVE YOU! 
 
Poem by penny pierce