2 - B - bubble bath - Hyuken

Alphabet challange - (mostly) VIXX oneshots

Well I was late already... took me a day to come up with a prompt. Actually became two, found a word for c too, but were too tired to write them yesterday. So here they come as double update.~ (Unedited becaue I'm tired now too.)

Letter: B
Title&Inspirational word: Bubble bath
Pairing: Hyuken (Hyuk/Ken)
Genre: fluffy, and well, not ty, but has implications.
Rating: R (for “ual” content.) not worthy for the M sign though.
Description: a not-so-innocent bath.
Word count: ~800

~*~*~

Jaehwan let out a contented sigh as he leant back in the bath tub, enjoying how the hot, smelly water embraced and soothed his tired body. It had been a long day, or more like a long week, or month... he couldn't even recall the last time he could have a relaxing bath like this, not just a hurried shower. But he couldn't enjoy the peace for long, as the bathroom door creaked open. He mentally hit his head for not locking it, as he whined at the intruder, without looking in his direction, using his ahjumma voice.

“Yaaah who are you and what do you want. I need my alone beauty time!” He heard a giggle which he would recognize no matter when and when, since it belonged to his crush. Oh yeah, just to make things even harder than idol life on itself is, he just had to have a crush on one of his groupmates. When he turned his head to the side to look at the maknae, he found himself staring at his bare chest and abs. He lifted his gaze quickly, before he could get flustered, to be met with the younger's mischievous grin.

“I can help you relax more, hyung. Want me to wash and massage your back?” It should have been suspicious enough, if Jaehwan was honest with himself. Sanghyuk was a nice dongsaeng, obedient most of the time, but didn't like to be ordered around, and sure wouldn't offer such thing on his own, unless he wanted to achieve something. But Jaehwan's mind was tired too, he just grinned happily and accepted the offer with a big nod. Hyuk held back a smirk as he knelt at thje end of the bathtub. Things were going exactly how he had planned. “Lean forward, hyung,” he asked, placing his hands on the other's shoulders, and when he complied, he starting rubbing circles on his back, moving down slowly. Jaehwan closed his eyes and breathed calmly as he relaxed to the enjoyable touches. He was pretty much taken off guard, when the maknae's hands slipped down from his lower back to cup and gently squeeze his cheeks, which allowed a soft gasp to escape his lips. He didn't move away though, and at that, Sanghyuk's smirk grew wide. “You like that?” he teased, brushing his lips on Jaehwan's wet neck. He didn't get a vocal answer, but it wasn't needed. The shiver he earned told enough, giving him the courage to and massage the fine backside, as he kept kissing and nipping the delicate skin on the neck. The older tilted his head silently to grant him better access, letting out a soft moan at the last, harder nip, and Hyuk admired the cute blush on his cheeks when he pulled back.

“Hyuk-ah,” Jaehwan seemed slightly confused. Or more like, insecure, if this really meant what he hoped it did. “What was this for?”

“What do you think?” The maknae teased, talking informally. He his lips to give a hint, making Jaehwan gulp and lean to him, pressing his soft, plump lips on the younger boy's, who kissed him back eagerly, his tongue slipping into the vocalist's mouth to explore his wet cavern, unable to get enough of the taste. The cutie just tasted as sweet as his personality was. Their kiss was wet, and passionate, and needy, quite unfitting for first kiss, but well, groping is quite unfitting for first move as well. They parted only when the need for air grew unbearable.

“Wanna join in the tub?” Jaehwan whispered hotly, to which Hyuk smirked.

“I think I should let hyung enjoy his bubble bath... you know where my room is,” he winked as he got up.

“W-wait...” the older turned after him as he was walking through the door, but Hyuk just left nonchalantly. He leant back in the tub again with a sigh, slightly angry with the younger boy, as the tease resulted in him being unable to fully enjoy and fully relax in his bath due to his excitement. Though, his biggest problem, one of the reasons why he had been stressed lately, namely, what he should do about his crush, seemed to be solved at the same time. He grinned as he mused the fact the maknae found him just as attractive as he found him, and thought about how he should repay for the teasing.

When he finally got out from the tub, he decided it still was a pretty nice and useful bath, and as he headed towards the maknae's room, he knew it was going to be a long yet nice night.