Soosun

Happy Valentine's Day

Hey Im Sooyoung, and this is my story

 

Im here with my buddies in class. We were just talking about our dance routine for dance class as the popular girls came in giggling and smiling. We don’t really didn’t care about those girls because they were popular so we don’t really pay attention to them. After class was dance class. We were on one corner and the other girls were on the other side. We open our music and started to dance. After a half hour later, we were done and full with sweat. We sat down on the floor and begin to plan out the routine.

 

“ So we are doing what we are supposed to do right?” Tae said

 

“Yupp.” We all said

 

“Ok.”

 

“So what should we do after school?” I asked

 

“Im going to the library to study.” Young said

 

“Im going to the club with Hyo.” Yul said as Hyo nodded

 

“Im going to the mall. I gotta buy something for my mom. It’s a special day today.” Tae said

 

 “So you all are busy today?” I asked as they all nodded

 

 

Then after school, we all went separate to different places. I walked to a store to buy some food for dinner. As I grab a cereal box from the shelf, I hear a scream from my right. I looked and saw Sunny on the floor, with all the cereal box was around her.

 

“Hey. Are you okay?” I asked her

 

“Yea.”

 

“Here. Let me help you.” I said as I help pick up all the cereal boxes and put them back where they were before.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“No problem.” I said as I was about to walk away but I heard a “um” from her

 

“Umm… Are you busy today?” She asked me

 

“No. I’m just buying food for dinner.” I said

 

“Can I …. Come over to help?” She asked as she blushed

 

“Uh.. Sure… I guess.” I said rubbing my neck and looked away.

 

We bought all the food, walked out of the store and walked to my house. As we went in, I showed her all around my house and went in the kitchen to make dinner. We 5 inch gap between us. I just watched her make dinner.

 

“So… Can you tell me why you wants to come over?” I asked her

 

“Cause I heard that you like food… so I want you test out this food that Im making.” She said as she was blushing and looked down to hide it.

 

“I would… like to… eat it.. if its delicious.” I said as I wrap my arms around her.

 

“Do you have boyfriend, Sunny?” I asked her as she shook her head.

 

“Okay.” I said as I turned her body to face me.

 

“What are you doing Sooyoung? Im making dinner for u-“

 

I kiss her lips. They were sweet and soft. I then broke the kiss. We looked at each others eyes.

 

“So Sunny… Would you like to be my girlfriend forever?”

 

“Yes!” She said as she kiss me.

 

I walked to the cabinits and brought out a box of chocolates.

 

“Happy Valentine’s Day Sunny.”

 

“Happy Valentine’s Day Sooyoung.” She said as she peck on my cheek and went back to make dinner while I fed her chocolates.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______

Happy Valentine’s Day!

 Sorry for the errors

 

Izumi out!